Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton to announce on Sunday

Hillary Clinton to announce on Sunday

Haven't yet found an English language article but Dutch media are suggesting Hillary might announce this weekend.

Do they want to take over the media cycle from Rand ? If so, they must be scared beyond belief.

//Here's an English article http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...to-iowa-source
    "I am a bird"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was hoping this would be her announcing she would finally turn herself in, but I guess I got my hopes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Friday thru Sunday is when you release things that you want to go under the radar. My guess is that this story is off.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I guess it's outside possible she wants Monday's news cycle? But even Monday viewership is light. A Sunday announcement is extraordinarily bizarre. Whatever, it's the Clintons. They always have their own nefarious thing going on. If she announces on a Sunday, I am sure she will have her reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I guess it's outside possible she wants Monday's news cycle? But even Monday viewership is light. A Sunday announcement is extraordinarily bizarre. Whatever, it's the Clintons. They always have their own nefarious thing going on. If she announces on a Sunday, I am sure she will have her reasons.
    I was wondering the same thing, "bizarre". Possibly she is going to announce she is NOT going to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I was wondering the same thing, "bizarre". Possibly she is going to announce she is NOT going to run.
    From what I have gleaned she has opened a headquarters in Brooklyn. A candidate must announce, by law, within a specified period after opening a campaign HQ. I think within two weeks.

Rubio is announcing Monday. So she would only get one day of the press' undivided attention.

Robby Mook is going to be her campaign manager.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They were discussing this on Fox this morning too.
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

Yeah she scooped an office in Brooklyn, the race is on people!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

I think Rand should consider ignoring the other Republicans for a period of time and campaigning solely against Hilldog. The beauty of Rand's positions is that he be solely attacking Hillary on the surface while simultaneously killing two birds with one stone and attacking the Neo Cons without even saying their names.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennial Conservatarian View Post
    I think Rand should consider ignoring the other Republicans for a period of time and campaigning solely against Hilldog. The beauty of Rand's positions is that he be solely attacking Hillary on the surface while simultaneously killing two birds with one stone and attacking the Neo Cons without even saying their names.
    Gotta love she's announcing only a few days after Senator Paul...
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by philipped View Post
    Gotta love she's announcing only a few days after Senator Paul...
    Her people realize she has basically two credible threats: Rand and Jeb.... No matter how much the Right-wing media will pump up Walker, Cruz, Rubio, etc... The Hillary people they don't really pose a serious general election threat (maybe, maybe Rubio could).... The establishment media at this point attacks Cruz because he asks for it, but they really could care less about tearing down Walker because the guy can't win and isn't even a rhetorical threat to the Neo-liberal agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Millennial Conservatarian View Post
    Her people realize she has basically two credible threats: Rand and Jeb.... No matter how much the Right-wing media will pump up Walker, Cruz, Rubio, etc... The Hillary people they don't really pose a serious general election threat (maybe, maybe Rubio could).... The establishment media at this point attacks Cruz because he asks for it, but they really could care less about tearing down Walker because the guy can't win and isn't even a rhetorical threat to the Neo-liberal agenda
    Walker is a legitimate threat and will beat Hilary in the general

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard101 View Post
    He has ZERO chance in the general.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't consider Jeb a serious threat. I will be stunned if he is even competitive. The name Bush is toxic, even in GOP circles.

Quote Originally Posted by adelina View Post
    He has ZERO chance in the general.
    Yeah, you can bet Walker goes nowhere in a Primary. Too much baggage with Dems. You have to be able to reach out to the left to win a General. Walker has burned all of his bridges to the left.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Beat her? Not enough buzz for him. You need to be a little wacky like Rand Paul to beat the Clinton machine.

Quote Originally Posted by milgram View Post
    Rubio is announcing Monday. So she would only get one day of the press' undivided attention.
    I was actually thinking that her announcement would (unintentionally) overshadow Rubio's and make his emergence rather non-noteworthy.
    Benton/Collins 2016

Hey, great! Surely the Whitewater Development Corp can get her a good deal on some real estate to open an AR campaign office, and Vince Foster can be her campaign's general council. She can pick up a security staff cheaply from those moonlighting guards around Mena, and Barry Seal can be her staff pilot. Ah, the good old days have returned.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    She will do it via twitter. The early strategy is to make her campaign look small time. I would not be surprised if she does some interviews remotely via $50 webcam.
    Last edited by CPUd; 04-10-2015 at 02:17 PM.

a segment I saw on the issue of Hillary suggested the whole idea of doing it on a sunday was to keep it low key. This was stated in the news report, and also suggested it would mostly be spread on social media and the event itself would be a low key event.

Sounds like someone is running who doesn't want a whole lot of attention.

on a side note, they showed some video of Hillary meeting people. She had way too much makeup on and a horrible fake smile that reminded me of someone trying to smile through a massive constipated $#@!.
    No - No - No - No

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I think Rubio was going to announce around then too. I wonder if he'll postpone it, or if he'll go when she does to stay under the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by philipped View Post
    Yeah she scooped an office in Brooklyn, the race is on people!
    In a building known locally as the "JP Morgan Building". Also houses one of Loretta Lynch's offices.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I hope she runs.... in front of a bus.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Haven't yet found an English language article but Dutch media are suggesting Hillary might announce this weekend.
    Illumicaust managed to get their Hillary Rise 2016 music video on the main Youtube results page of searches for "hillary announcement"...
    Hillary Rise (2016 announcement)... just in time for tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast