Thread: President of Tanker Company Confirms False Flag Attack, Not Iran

President of Tanker Company Confirms False Flag Attack, Not Iran

Dead-on proof the "conspiracy theorists" were right all along about false flag attacks to start wars. 9/11 was an inside job.

However, the head of the Japanese shipping company that owns one of the targeted tankers challenged the U.S. assertion that the vessel was attacked with limpet mines. He said Friday that the crew reported it was hit by “a flying object.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...id=mailsignout
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 06-14-2019 at 01:06 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump is so antiwar that he is pushing for war with Iran.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The ol' loop around theory....like when you live a song so much you wind up hating it.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Sheer genius.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Dead-on proof the "conspiracy theorists" were right all along about false flag attacks to start wars. 9/11 was an inside job.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...id=mailsignout
    The Japanese also reported an Iranian ship in the area at the time of the attack. They dispute the method of attack.

https://japantoday.com/category/nati...-before-attack

Speaking at a news conference in Tokyo, Yutaka Katada, president of Kokuka Sangyo Co, said he believes the flying objects seen by the sailors could be bullets, and denied possibility of mines or torpedoes because the damages were above the ship's waterline. He called reports of mine attack "false."

Katada said the crew members also spotted an Iranian naval ship nearby, but did not specify whether that was before or after the attacks. The tanker survived the first attack that hit near the engine room, followed by another causing damage to the star-board side toward the back.

Meanwhile, Japan's defense minister said the government has no intention of sending Japanese troops to respond to attacks on a Japanese-operated oil tanker in the Middle East.

All 21 Filipino crewmembers of the vessel were rescued and were now on a U.S. warship.

Takeshi Iwaya told reporters at a news conference that the situation is not considered an imminent threat to Japan.
    More at link.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-14-2019 at 01:30 PM.

Yep.

He's always pushed for war with Iran- even in his campaign- which led me to see that he was NOT a peace president hated by TPTB but a bad actor working with the swamp while pretending to be against the swamp.
    There is no spoon.

So someone that wasn't there and referencing vague anecdotal stories he's heard from the a crew member has a better idea of what happened?
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is almost a month old:

https://twitter.com/theonion/status/1130123710856388608
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Here is the man responsible for the attack:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...2EU1GopsUoMc3A

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The Japanese also reported an Iranian ship in the area at the time of the attack. They dispute the method of attack.

https://japantoday.com/category/nati...-before-attack

More at link.
    Katada said the crew members also spotted an Iranian naval ship nearby, but did not specify whether that was before or after the attacks.
    I think its most likely after the attack and distress call, the Iranian boat showed up. I bet if it was hanging out before the attack, they would all have remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think its most likely after the attack and distress call, the Iranian boat showed up. I bet if it was hanging out before the attack, they would all have remembered.
    What are you doing being on the forums today? I thought you'd be out celebrating.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What are you doing being on the forums today? I thought you'd be out celebrating.
    Celebrating what?

Celebrating what?
    Your hero's Birthday.

June 14, 1928
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

If it was in response to the SOS, other ships beat them there or they did not help with any evacuation.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/13/73227...spected-attack

The Norwegian shipping company Frontline, which owns Front Altair, said its vessel had experienced an explosion, the cause of which was not yet known. All 23 crew members aboard the vessel carrying naphtha were brought to safety by a nearby vessel, the Hyundai Dubai, according to Norway's VG newspaper, quoting a company official.

BSM Ship Management, which operates Kokuka Courageous, said in a statement that all 21 crew members on its ship were rescued by the vessel Coastal Ace with only minor injuries to the crew after an "incident on board which resulted in damage to the ship's hull starboard side."

If it was in response to the SOS, other ships beat them there or they did not help with any evacuation.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/13/73227...spected-attack
    From yesterday
    Video: Iran saves crewmembers of tanker hit in Sea of Oman

A new video posted by the website of the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) shows crewmembers of a tanker hit earlier on Thursday by a suspicious blast in the Sea of Oman, after they are rescued by Iranian relief teams.

The video refutes false reports by some media outlets claiming that Iran avoided helping the sailors working on the vessel.

The IRIB website cited an informed source at Jask Port, where the 23 sailors have been transferred, as saying that the Front Altair tanker had loaded a cargo of gasoline at Qatar’s al-Ruwais Port. The vessel caught fire while sailing to the south of Jask Port, it added
    Video of the rescued crew members is in the link.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your hero's Birthday.

June 14, 1928
    I thought his birthday was on Aug 20. Oh well, Happy Birthday Ron Paul

From yesterday

Video of the rescued crew members is in the link.
    They were transferred to an Iranian ship after the other two rescued them. One rescue ship transferred their passengers to Iranian vessels the others were loaded onto a US military ship.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tanker-...ce-2019-06-14/

Shortly after the crews of the two tankers attacked this week in the Gulf of Oman evacuated their stricken vessels, the ships that rescued them were surrounded by Iranian military boats and told to transfer the mariners into their custody, according to declassified U.S. intelligence reports obtained on Friday by CBS News.

One of the civilian rescue ships eventually complied with the Iranian military's request. The other did not. The new details help to paint a picture of what happened Thursday in the Gulf, near the vital shipping channel of the Strait of Hormuz, through which about a third of the world's oil supply passes.
    A U.S. defense official quickly dismissed an Iranian claim on Thursday, soon after the attacks, that Iran sent search teams that rescued 44 sailors from the two vessels. The official told CBS News that claim was "patently false," and that it was an American destroyer, the USS Bainbridge, that picked up 21 crew members from one of the vessels.

The intelligence reports obtained by CBS News on Friday include a readout from the crew of the Hyundai Dubai, an oil tanker that came to the rescue when the stricken Front Altair issued a distress call after an explosion on Thursday. The crew of the Norwegian-owned Altair came aboard the Hyundai Dubai, according to the detailed readout from the rescuing vessel's crew.

About 10 minutes later, the Hyundai Dubai "was surrounded by Iranian military vessels who demanded the Ship's Master turn over the M/V FRONT ALTAIR mariners," according to the readout.

The captain of the vessel contacted his company's management, which told him to refuse the Iranian request, but the readout says he "stated he felt like he had no choice but to comply with Iranian demands" and he did hand the Front Altair's crew over to the Iranian vessels. The sailors, most of them Russian and Filipino, were taken to Iran and remained in Iranian custody, the Front Altair's owner Frontline told Reuters on Friday.

The readout from the crew of the Kokuka said a Dutch vessel responded and positioned itself to inspect the damage to the tanker.

"The Dutch vessel reported to the Master an unusual object on the Starboard side, mid-ship, of the KOKUKA. The crew looked over the side and noticed an object they believed to be an explosive. Due to the ship carrying methanol and already suffering one explosion, the Master ordered the crew to abandon ship," according to the intelligence briefing.

The Dutch vessel took the sailors from the Kokuka aboard and moved to a safe distance.

The crew of an Iranian military vessel then asked the Dutch ship for permission to board, "so they could transfer personnel and render assistance to the crew. The Master of the KOKUKA spoke to the owner of his vessel and was instructed not to go aboard the Iranian vessel so he declined aid and thanked them."

The crew of the Dutch vessel and the Kokuka were able to see attached to the tanker, as they moved away from it, a "grey explosive," described as being about five feet wide and three feet tall, which the sailors said was protruding from the hull, three to six feet over the waterline.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-14-2019 at 04:32 PM.

They were transferred to an Iranian ship after the other two rescued them. One rescue ship transferred their passengers to Iranian vessels the others were loaded onto a US military ship.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tanker-...ce-2019-06-14/
    The source described the crew as 11 Russians, 11 Filipinos, and one Georgian national, adding that they were all rescued by an Iranian vessel and were in “full health.”

The second tanker had loaded a cargo of methanol in Saudi Arabia and its crewmembers were rescued by a Dutch vessel, it concluded.
    It seems like they rescued the sailors from one ship while the dutch vessel rescued the sailors from the other ship.

It seems like they rescued the sailors from one ship while the dutch vessel rescued the sailors from the other ship.
    Updated my post with more information. Iran took them off one of the rescuing ships.

Shortly after the crews of the two tankers attacked this week in the Gulf of Oman evacuated their stricken vessels, the ships that rescued them were surrounded by Iranian military boats and told to transfer the mariners into their custody, according to declassified U.S. intelligence reports obtained on Friday by CBS News.

One of the civilian rescue ships eventually complied with the Iranian military's request. The other did not. The new details help to paint a picture of what happened Thursday in the Gulf, near the vital shipping channel of the Strait of Hormuz, through which about a third of the world's oil supply passes.

Updated my post with more information. Iran took them off one of the rescuing ships.
    I guess with time, more evidence would reveal the truth behind what happened. I will wait for video evidence before I make any further comments.

I guess with time, more evidence would reveal the truth behind what happened. I will wait for video evidence before I make any further comments.
    The CBS story says they got their info from the logs of one the rescuing ships as well as one of the damaged ones.

include a readout from the crew of the Hyundai Dubai,
    The readout from the crew of the Kokuka

We all know who did it. Mossad.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This is almost a month old:

https://twitter.com/theonion/status/1130123710856388608
    That's spooky...Someone in The Onion with the CIA?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought his birthday was on Aug 20. Oh well, Happy Birthday Ron Paul
    It is.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Sheer genius.
    3d chess again , ...... then after the war..... : )

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Britain?

Just make sure he doesn't bring a backpack into the forum.....