Thread: Democrats attack Rand Paul for outreach efforts

Democrats attack Rand Paul for outreach efforts

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Then what does she think of Obama? If anyone is doing or has done any fooling, Obama wins that prize hands down.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Powers was one of MLK's many lovers. Let me guess. A closet communist just like MLK? Of course, she is repulsed by Rand Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Powers was one of MLK's many lovers. Let me guess. A closet communist just like MLK? Of course, she is repulsed by Rand Paul.
    Part of the big government machine. She has defended it as vehemently and dishonestly as she can. Her cronies are proud.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia Powers
    Our trust must be earned. It is not given freely.
    Um, isn't that what Rand is trying to do? I don't recall him asking for free trust.

Anyone who honestly wants to help the black community would recognize it's better to have two parties competing over your votes than to have one party with the vote all locked up. Ms. Powers might want to think about that.

Just read the title and my response is: They criticize you for not reaching out to minorities and when you do, you are criticized for reaching out to minorities.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard101 View Post
    Just read the title and my response is: They criticize you for not reaching out to minorities and when you do, you are criticized for reaching out to minorities.
    This.

Clearly, the democrats don't care about minorities, they only care about their votes.

smh @ that video :/

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    This.

Clearly, the democrats don't care about minorities, they only care about their votes.
    And they are pissed that Rand is trying to steal votes that rightly belong to the democrats.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Quote Originally Posted by philipped View Post
    smh @ that video :/
    I rather liked Pastor Stephenson at the end though.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    And they are pissed that Rand is trying to steal votes that rightly belong to the democrats.
    The thing that has them scared though is that they can't possibly get MORE black votes; Randal on the otherhand has nowhere to go but up. He's going to force them to spend time and money defending that voting block.

If that's true, greatest communist of all time.

Communism works pretty well with one or two honest, fair people with a sense of justice. MLK was one.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

I wonder how much it would cost to buy off a C list civil right icon? Cos I might need to buy one to STFU

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "You must earn our community's trust and support, we don't give it freely."

What a load of bull$#@!. Powers lines up election after election to freely give her votes to democrats who haven't done a damn thing to earn it. She just votes that way 'cause that's the way she's always voted.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I rather liked Pastor Stephenson at the end though.
    Yeah he basically came off the way all of them should.

Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    Communism works pretty well with ....
    -rep

No, communism doesn't work. period. Sad to see a comment like that from a moderator on what is supposed to be a liberty forum.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    -rep
    No, communism doesn't work. period. Sad to see a comment like that from a moderator on what is supposed to be a liberty forum.
    Indeed it is.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    -rep

Dork. Problem with communism is no incentive to produce. This is overcome in a group of two honest people who share resources. Many marriages are pseudo communism. It fails as the group of people gets larger. What are you one of these people who can't say China without saying Red China?
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

If that's true, greatest communist of all time.

Communism works pretty well with one or two honest, fair people with a sense of justice. MLK was one.
    McCarthy was right. They've even infiltrated the Ron Paul forums...lol
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

What are you one of these people who can't say China without saying Red China?
    Only a Communist would ask this question.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Dork. Problem with communism is no incentive to produce. This is overcome in a group of two honest people who share resources. Many marriages are pseudo communism. It fails as the group of people gets larger. What are you one of these people who can't say China without saying Red China?
    Would it be inappropriate to post "in on page 1" at this juncture?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you serious?
    Stop believing stupid things