Thread: Aus. court awards woman testicles

Aus. court awards woman testicles

From Drudge;

Woman wins permission to remove her dead partner's testicles in the hope of using his sperm to get pregnant

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...testicles.html

A woman has won a legal battle to remove her late partner's testicles from his dead body in the hope of using his sperm to have a child.
    The Toowoomba woman was granted permission to remove his testicles in the Queensland Supreme Court.
    The woman lodged an urgent application to perform the procedure the day after her fiance died unexpectedly in April, the ABC reported.

Several of the couple's friends presented evidence in court supporting their desire to have a child together.

The two met in September last year, became engaged a month later and were planning to get married in late 2016.
    At the time of her fiance's death the pair were already trying for a child.

Justice Martin Burns granted the request to remove the testicles but said another application must be made before the sperm was used.
    He said this would give the woman the chance to think about whether she really wanted to go through with her pregnancy.
    In the meantime, the man's testicles will be stored at an IVF facility.
    IVF is a process by which a woman's eggs are fertilised by sperm in a laboratory setting which mimics pregnancy.
    Lawyers representing the deceased man did not oppose the application.

1st comment;

leabryar, Melbourne, Australia, about 2 hours ago
    Will she get single mother benefits

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.

Thank you for this. This is one of those stories that comes along very rarely and must be shared.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.

Thank you for this. This is one of those stories that comes along very rarely and must be shared.
    I repped him, the title alone is rep worthy.
    "The Patriarch"

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I repped him, the title alone is rep worthy.

+rep

I know, right?

Osiris/Isis do overs, deja vu?

Oh mannn, I wanted my husbands vas tubes when he has his vasectomy but they wouldn't give them to me. I should've sued. Ballsy move on her part.

I wonder if that sperm's any good after hanging around in dead body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Depends on your palate...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Never had dead sperm but live ones kinda remind me of eating raw oysters - taste, texture.

A little hot sauce and cracker and I'd be set.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Oh mannn, I wanted my husbands vas tubes when he has his vasectomy but they wouldn't give them to me. I should've sued. Ballsy move on her part.

FWIW, it's my vague recollection that not all cells die, at the time of death, hair, fingernails, etc..

Never had dead sperm but live ones kinda remind me of eating raw oysters - taste, texture.

A little hot sauce and cracker and I'd be set.

Oh for crying out loud!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Now that was funny on several different layers.

If that don't light someone's fire, their wood is wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Oh for crying out loud!
    What? They also kinda remind me of a lugie but they have a better flavor.

I think it was the Robin Williams movie, "The World According to Garp" where he finds out his father was some guy in a coma who his mother was raping in the hospital at night?

lol