Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The murder of Laken Riley

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    I think this Georgi’s nurse student murder is a absolute game changer

( lots of dip $#@! Democratic parents can’t ignore this anymore)
    If you check out the Athens GA RED-dit page, you'll see that 98% of the commenters there think that the immigration status of the killer isn't a concern - and if you think it is, you are a racist. I at least hope the family won't be like Mollie Tibbet's was and want to give out hugs to invaders.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    If you check out the Athens GA RED-dit page, you'll see that 98% of the commenters there think that the immigration status of the killer isn't a concern - and if you think it is, you are a racist. I at least hope the family won't be like Mollie Tibbet's was and want to give out hugs to invaders.
    Good to see you, hope you stick around.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

If America is only an idea, then there is no need for masses of immigrants to come here since they can just create the idea in their own countries. - Random Thought from the Interwebs.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    /// wrong thread
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-01-2024 at 12:32 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

If America is only an idea, then there is no need for masses of immigrants to come here since they can just create the idea in their own countries. - Random Thought from the Interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Good to see you, hope you stick around.
    Nice you remember me - I used to post a lot of "bad cop" topics in the dungeon those got kicked to. The last 4 years since March 2020 have been such a s***show I kind of lost interest, since it seems like things are beyond saving, and our "reps" don't care either. Things will just get worse, I think this invasion will have many people begging for a police state to save them from the very thing many of them seem to want (like the idiots on RED-dit). And of course that police state will be more about controlling us and protecting the "newcomers."
    Last edited by SeanTX; 03-01-2024 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    Nice you remember me - I used to post a lot of "bad cop" topics in the dungeon those got kicked to. The last 4 years since March 2020 have been such a s***show I kind of lost interest, since it seems like things are beyond saving, and our "reps" don't care either. Things will just get worse, I think this invasion will have many people begging for a police state to save them from the very thing many of them seem to want (like the idiots on RED-dit). And of course that police state will be more about controlling us and protecting the "newcomers."
    The "newcomers" will be the standing army, the enforcement arm of the police state times two.

They will used to "mop up" the "counter revolutionaries".

That's you and me.

Hold on to your hat brother.

So, there's the Marxist mayor, a police chief who refused to cooperate on ICE detainers and this thing who is the local DA - fortunately forced off of Laken's case:

The Georgia district attorney who stood down from the Laken Riley murder case amid criticism of her office once dismissed charges against a child rapist who was later convicted of the attack.

Democrat Athens-Clarke County DA Deborah Gonzalez announced she will appoint a special prosecutor to handle the murder case after several lawmakers and attorneys expressed concern about her ability to prosecute the suspect given her office's spotted history.

That history includes multiple violations of victim's rights under Georgia's Marsy’s Law, such as in the case of child rapist Michael Lareco Daniel, 43, who on Thursday was convicted on all counts for raping a 14-year-old relative three years ago.

The jury took just 45 minutes to make their decision after the four-day trial, and a judge sentenced the rapist to life life plus 50 years.

Last year, however, Gonzalez' office unjustly dropped rape, incest and child molestation charges against Daniel without notifying the victim and her family. Her office cited insufficient evidence to prosecute Daniel.

'To this date, Gonzalez personally has not tried a case in which she has been able to obtain a conviction on any misdemeanor or any felony.

'[She's] had three years to serve in the role of the district attorney. You're telling me that in your fourth year, and you've now told everybody you're not capable of doing this, and you need help from outside sources.

'It's an extreme step to ask for help from an outside source to prosecute this case in our backyard. Our people of the circuit did not elect the DA to go call a friend, or call a prosecutor.'

Georgia governor Brian Kemp, as well as lawmakers and lawyers, had raised concerns that Gonzalez would be unable to handle Laken Riley's high-profile case before the prosecutor stepped down.

A total of three victims have successfully filed cases against Gonzalez claiming her office did not inform them before their victimizers were offered plea deals, or when cases were dismissed, as the law requires.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...5-minutes.html
    'Here......Once again, we have gathered in the depths of a small Cotswold town called Stow-On-the Wold, among the town and country folk, we can witness the lesser spotted Karens, going about other peoples business, in their natural habitat'.......

-In the voice of Sir David Attenborough

https://twitter.com/FrankDeScushin/s...31452008235150

https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/stat...71028419797490

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...60648175816797

This all over the MMOs over the last couple of days.

No "remorse" at all over the young white girl savagely murdered.

Just "concern" that Pudding Brain called him an "illegal immigrant".

$#@!ing invading scumbag is what he was.

I'd mail his head back to whatever $#@!hole he came from, as a warning, if I was in charge of this $#@!show.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...28283762368544

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...22741061345731

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...22741061345731

Lets not forget Biden had praised george floyd someone with a rap sheet.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Joe Biden Apologizes To The Mob | Part Of The Problem 1101
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUDjCcCq2No
    {Dave Smith | 12 March 2024}

On this episode of Part Of The Problem, Dave and Robbie take a look at Joe Biden and his response to the mob, about him calling Laken Riely's killer an illegal alien. Then we hear Victoria Nuland, Asst. Sec. of State for Europe, phone call to US Ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, which was leaked in which they talk about the future of Ukraine. And finally we take a look at the beef between Candace Owens and Rabbi Shmuley.

Joe Biden Apologizes To Laken Riley's MURDERER
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...-riley's:0
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 11 March 2024}

In this video I discuss the recent fallout from Joe Biden's State Of The Union where the president was forced to apologize to the man accused in the Laken Riley case.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Lets not forget Biden had praised george floyd someone with a rap sheet.

SAY HER NAME!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    SAY HER NAME!
    I imagine he said it a number of times while offering condolences to the family.

What's your boggle?

SAY HER NAME!
    Lincoln Riley!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Lincoln Riley!

Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal

Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal
    Can't believe they spelled her name wrong on the pin!
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Lincoln Riley!

Lakan Riley!

Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Lakan Riley!

Please don't try to meme again.

Ever.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

Please don't try to meme again.

Ever.
    I know...honestly.

Nex Benedict was a transqueeer who committed suicide by pills.

There is no evidence it was bullied in any way, as far as I can tell.

This is just yet another example of the underlying mental illness that affect all transqueeers, manifesting as suicide.

Joe Biden made an "official statement" on this.

But he has yet to make any such statement regarding the murder of Laken Riley.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://x.com/HawleyMO/status/1780983482589581640

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12