View Poll Results: Who will Trump choose as a running mate?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nikki Haley

1 4.76%
  • Kari Lake

1 4.76%
  • Rand Paul

0 0%
  • Vivek Ramaswamy

3 14.29%
  • Kristi Noem

3 14.29%
  • Tim Scott

0 0%
  • Elise Stefanick

0 0%
  • Tulsi Gabbard

0 0%
  • Glenn Beck

0 0%
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene

0 0%
  • Thomas Massie

0 0%
  • RFK Jr.

2 9.52%
  • JD Vance

0 0%
  • Sarah Huckabee Sanders

0 0%
  • Tucker Carlson

0 0%
  • Byron Donalds

1 4.76%
  • Doug Burgum

0 0%
  • Glenn Youngkin

0 0%
  • Lindsey Graham

2 9.52%
  • Chip Roy

0 0%
  • Mike Pompeo

0 0%
  • Henry McMaster

0 0%
  • Ron DeSantis

1 4.76%
  • Ben Carson

3 14.29%
  • Mike Lee

0 0%
  • Marco Rubio

0 0%
  • Mike Pence

0 0%
  • Ted Cruz

0 0%
  • Ron Paul

1 4.76%
  • Other

3 14.29%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [JD Vance picked] Who will Trump choose as a running mate?

[JD Vance picked] Who will Trump choose as a running mate?

We need a poll...

Who will Trump choose as a running mate? Not who you would like, but who will he actually choose?

Nikki Haley
    Kari Lake
    Rand Paul
    Vivek Ramaswamy
    Kristi Noem
    Tim Scott
    Elise Stefanick
    Tulsi Gabbard
    Glenn Beck
    Marjorie Taylor Greene
    Thomas Massie
    RFK Jr.
    JD Vance
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders
    Tucker Carlson
    Byron Donalds
    Doug Burgum
    Glenn Youngkin
    Lindsey Graham
    Chip Roy
    Mike Pompeo
    Henry McMaster
    Ron DeSantis
    Ben Carson
    Mike Lee
    Marco Rubio
    Mike Pence
    Ted Cruz
    Ron Paul
    Other

Update: JD Vance selected. No winners in this poll...
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 07-15-2024 at 01:12 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Bolton.
    Good guess, will have to go under "other".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I think it's going to be Noem or Vivek. I think it was going to be Noem, but apparently many people are whispering Vivek into his ear.

I’ll play along and take a guess… two peas in a pod, in big business and rhetoric… Ramaswampy.

It’s the only way to transfer wealth and get buy-in from “conservatives”; and, both strongly support the biomed industry.

Mises Institute

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Hmm I like Kari Lake, but she seems pretty committed to the Senate run. I also like Byron Donalds or Ben Carson.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

This $#@!ing Vivek, dude is so sharp, he's dangerous.

No way he wouldn't turn establishment once in office.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He needs a great lawyer by his side.

Why Miss Lindsey of course. BFFs.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Hopefully he doesn’t get a lame Mike pence type again. No idea who he will go with, but (against thread instructions) I hope it’s one of the liberty candidates. I’d love a Kari Lake or similar.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Hmm I like Kari Lake, but she seems pretty committed to the Senate run. I also like Byron Donalds or Ben Carson.
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Hopefully he doesn’t get a lame Mike pence type again. No idea who he will go with, but (against thread instructions) I hope it’s one of the liberty candidates. I’d love a Kari Lake or similar.
    At this point, she must be high on the list. Standard political "advise" on this is usually about diversity, especially with an opponent who has some diversity points. So Kari Lake would be the choice to put a woman of color up against Kamala.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    At this point, she must be high on the list. Standard political "advise" on this is usually about diversity, especially with an opponent who has some diversity points. So Kari Lake would be the choice to put a woman of color up against Kamala.
    I'd add that Lake has the TV speaking skills that would contrast with the confused and unintelligible ramblings of the Democrat ticket.

I picked Kristi Noem because she's in a relationship with Cory whathisface and being a governor has executive experience. He should pick Vivek because, among other reasons, it would be insurance against assassination.
    'Here......Once again, we have gathered in the depths of a small Cotswold town called Stow-On-the Wold, among the town and country folk, we can witness the lesser spotted Karens, going about other peoples business, in their natural habitat'.......

-In the voice of Sir David Attenborough

Going on attractiveness and personality, Kari Lake wins, hands down, in the looks department and she and Vivek tie for great personalities, quick wit and media savvy.
    'Here......Once again, we have gathered in the depths of a small Cotswold town called Stow-On-the Wold, among the town and country folk, we can witness the lesser spotted Karens, going about other peoples business, in their natural habitat'.......

-In the voice of Sir David Attenborough

Kari might be decent white house press secretary

ZERO legislative experience ZERO

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Kari might be decent white house press secretary

ZERO legislative experience ZERO
    Neither did Trump and look at how he turned out.

Oh wait...

His lifetime of experience scamming people did come in handy though as a politician.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

King of multiple Bankruptcy!!! Baby

I need my prez fiscally irresponsible!!!

the ONLY real President of my lifetime!

NOT. barf

If RFK Jr. didn't destroy his campaign with his stance on Israel's conflicts, he'd be the perfect running mate.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If RFK Jr. didn't destroy his campaign with his stance on Israel's conflicts, he'd be the perfect running mate.
    What he say, I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    What he say, I missed it.
    Don't remember exactly. Been weeks. Essentially, he told a reporter he's been kissing Israel's ass since before you were born and ain't going to stop now.

He copied & pasted Israeli Military’s blank press statement for about 10 days.

Then spoke off script saying Palestinians get the most Gov aid for least amount of work anywhere in World

I dare him to go into Orthdox Jewish bubbles & see how hard these folks equally mooch.
    Last edited by vita3; 01-30-2024 at 10:18 PM.

My guess would be Stefanick or Donalds. But Trump is so eratic who really knows? I'm still not convinced Trump will get past his legal issues.

If he picks Lake or Greene he's more guaranteed to lose than he already is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Bolton.
    LOL
    0% chance.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I’ll play along and take a guess… two peas in a pod, in big business and rhetoric… Ramaswampy.

It’s the only way to transfer wealth and get buy-in from “conservatives”; and, both strongly support the biomed industry.
    He already called out Haley as not an NBC, so it won't be Swampy.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Other....Dan Crenshaw

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    Other....Dan Crenshaw
    Another good "other" guess.

last time around mick mulvaney and pence were about the only two people he took for anything that could manage anything so i'd keep expectations pretty low. I wouldnt hire pompeo , haley, , gabbard ,barr , lake, bolton or graham to shovel $#@!.
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-01-2024 at 07:16 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If he picks Lake or Greene he's more guaranteed to lose than he already is.
    Why do you say this?
    No - No - No - No

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast