Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump endorses Rep. Nancy Mace’s primary challenger

Trump endorses Rep. Nancy Mace’s primary challenger

Trump endorses Rep. Nancy Mace’s primary challenger

Former President Trump endorsed GOP candidate Katie Arrington on Wednesday in her bid to unseat Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.), who has blamed Trump for causing the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Trump, in a statement via his Save America PAC, knocked Mace, calling her “an absolutely terrible candidate” who has been “disloyal” to the Republican Party. He also said the congresswoman’s “remarks and attitude have been devastating for her community, and not at all representative” of the GOP.

The former president said Arrington is liked, respected “and a true Republican,” writing that she is “strong on the Military, our great Vets, Law Enforcement, the Border, and will fight very hard for our under-siege Second Amendment and Lower Taxes.”

“Katie is a wonderful woman and has my Complete and Total Endorsement!” he added.

Trump’s endorsement comes one day after Arrington jumped into the GOP primary in South Carolina. In her announcement video, she said Mace “sold out President Trump.”

“Let’s be honest. Nancy Mace is a sellout. She sold out the Lowcountry. She sold out President Trump. She is more interested in becoming a mainstream media celebrity than fighting for the people she’s supposed to represent,” Arrington said.

“Selfies with Carole Baskin, Monkey Island, legalizing marijuana. Why is she prioritizing that over the skyrocketing inflation, high gas prices and economic security for the Lowcountry? Is Nancy Mace high?” she added.
    Mace, a first-term congresswoman representing the Palmetto State, drew the ire of Trump after she placed the onus for the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the former president.

In one interview, she said Trump “put all of our lives at risk.”

Arrington ran for the House in 2018, defeating incumbent Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.) but ultimately losing to former Rep. Joe Cunningham (R-S.C.) [Democrat]. She was seriously injured during that campaign after being in a two-car accident in June 2018.
    More: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ry-challenger/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is Trump's bruised ego talking.

Mace is okay. Sanford was, too. Arrington's main quality is being a Trump sycophant unlike Mace.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post

Mace is okay. Sanford was, too. Arrington's main quality is being a Trump sycophant unlike Mace.
    Mace is globalist scum.

https://twitter.com/NancyMace/status...20576893571077

As long as Zelensky and the Ukrainian people are willing to fight, we are going to supply them with arms until Putin is forced to abandon his invasion. After we failed to prevent the invasion, we can't waiver in our support to help the Ukrainian people save their country.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Video:
    https://rumble.com/vuxpif-un-america...er-loomis.html

“Un-American” RINOs to be Cleaned Out in 22, Says Lynz Piper-Loomis

The New American
    February 14, 2022

America has a massive RINO (Republican in Name Only) problem that is going to be dealt with in the 2022 mid-term primaries and elections, South Carolina congressional candidate Lynz Piper-Loomis told The New American magazine’s Alex Newman in this interview from the We Stand America conference. RINOs are un-American and “corrupt as all get out,” she said. And her opponent in the state’s first district, Nancy Mace, is a perfect example of that: she betrayed America and Trump on January 6, supports men in women’s bathroom, has been shilling for vaccines, and more.
    Last edited by WisconsinLiberty; 05-09-2022 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Mace is globalist scum.

https://twitter.com/NancyMace/status...20576893571077

As long as Zelensky and the Ukrainian people are willing to fight, we are going to supply them with arms until Putin is forced to abandon his invasion. After we failed to prevent the invasion, we can't waiver in our support to help the Ukrainian people save their country.
    LMAO have you even done the most basic research on Arrington? She literally worked for the DoD and already got disciplined for leaking info to a defense contractor less than 5 months into the job. Then after she loses her job she whines about the Deep State even though she literally WAS the Deep State.

On the topic of the MIC, like a typical South Carolina Republican, Mace is bad, but Arrington is no better and probably worse on that. Mace is no globalist, but she is a shill for the defense industry which makes her district money. @WisconsinLiberty interesting that you link to The New American. Nancy Mace is rated a 90 in their Freedom Index, meaning she has a very good voting record relative to the rest of Congress. You can peruse her record here (link).

Of course the blurb you link to specifically mentions her "betraying Trump" as if loyalty to Trump is her duty. It's actually a good thing that she has a spine. If you want someone who will be supremely loyal to Trump though, Arrington's your gal.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 05-09-2022 at 12:34 AM.

LMAO have you even done the most basic research on Arrington? She literally worked for the DoD and already got disciplined for leaking info to a defense contractor less than 5 months into the job. Then after she loses her job she whines about the Deep State even though she literally WAS the Deep State.

On the topic of the MIC, like a typical South Carolina Republican, Mace is bad, but Arrington is no better and probably worse on that. Mace is no globalist, but she is a shill for the defense industry which makes her district money. @WisconsinLiberty interesting that you link to The New American. Nancy Mace is rated a 90 in their Freedom Index, meaning she has a very good voting record relative to the rest of Congress. You can peruse her record here (link).

Of course the blurb you link to specifically mentions her "betraying Trump" as if loyalty to Trump is her duty. It's actually a good thing that she has a spine. If you want someone who will be supremely loyal to Trump though, Arrington's your gal.
    Point to where I said one word about Arrington.
    And I have yet to see you post anything other than your assertion that she is as bad as the lunatic in favor of emptying the treasury to start a world war with a nuclear power in order to safeguard the Biden family's private money laundry.
    The New American realizes that quality can outweigh quantity regarding votes, the fact that they oppose her in spite of her 90% rating should tell you something.

And if you don't like it being phrased as "betraying Trump" that's your problem, she betrayed the Constitution and the American people in supporting the usurpation and opposing the efforts to rectify the election theft.

She has no spine, unless you count being a sockpuppet with a globalist hand inside.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Point to where I said one word about Arrington.
    And I have yet to see you post anything other than your assertion that she is as bad as the lunatic in favor of emptying the treasury to start a world war with a nuclear power in order to safeguard the Biden family's private money laundry.
    The New American realizes that quality can outweigh quantity regarding votes, the fact that they oppose her in spite of her 90% rating should tell you something.

And if you don't like it being phrased as "betraying Trump" that's your problem, she betrayed the Constitution and the American people in supporting the usurpation and opposing the efforts to rectify the election theft.

She has no spine, unless you count being a sockpuppet with a globalist hand inside.
    There was no election theft. Spineless Republicans pretend there was because they are afraid of facing Trump's wrath (again driven by his bruised ego). Some true believers really might believe it but they're the minority. If you truly believe that, I'm sorry.

Mace has a national record. Arrington doesn't other than her record at the DoD which I already described. I can almost guarantee you that if a deep stater like her got into power she'd say similar things.

The New American is not saying that Mace should be replaced with someone worse like Arrington. They are making no recommendation and simply interviewed Mace's opponent who has no chance, Piper-Loomis. Maybe Piper-Loomis would be an improvement over Mace (I know nothing about her), but that's not who Trump endorsed.

If you want to look at some of Nancy's tweets:
    https://twitter.com/nancymace/status...87409324294144

Here's she explaining how her position on subpoenas is constitutional:
    https://twitter.com/NancyMace/status...45440318091267

Basically, people are mad because she won't lie or ignore the Constitution for MAGA causes.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 05-09-2022 at 01:28 AM.

There was no election theft. Spineless Republicans pretend there was because they are afraid of facing Trump's wrath (again driven by his bruised ego). Some true believers really might believe it but they're the minority. If you truly believe that, I'm sorry.
    And you just proved yourself a total shill.
    The theft has been proven too many times to keep track of, the spineless courts just refuse the cases.
    Don't try such ridiculous gaslighting around here.

Mace has a national record. Arrington doesn't other than her record at the DoD which I already described. I can almost guarantee you that if a deep stater like her got into power she'd say similar things.
    Then it is worth replacing a known enemy with an unknown just to throw the bum out and have a slight chance of improvement.

The New American is not saying that Mace should be replaced with someone worse like Arrington. They are making no recommendation and simply interviewed Mace's opponent who has no chance, Piper-Loomis. Maybe Piper-Loomis would be an improvement over Mace (I know nothing about her), but that's not who Trump endorsed.
    You claim Piper-Loomis has no chance, that probably means she has a chance and would definitely be an improvement.
    Your claim Arrington is worse remains unproven by your own admission.

If you want to look at some of Nancy's tweets:
    https://twitter.com/nancymace/status...87409324294144

Here's she explaining how her position on subpoenas is constitutional:
    https://twitter.com/NancyMace/status...45440318091267

Basically, people are mad because she won't lie or ignore the Constitution for MAGA causes.
    Bunk.

People are mad because she's a war mongering globalist who supports the deathshots, perverts invading women's bathrooms, the election theft, and the persecution of patriots for making use of their Constitutional right to protest.

Take your lies elsewhere.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And you just proved yourself a total shill.
    The theft has been proven too many times to keep track of, the spineless courts just refuse the cases.
    Don't try such ridiculous gaslighting around here.
    LOL okay, as long as you've convinced yourself it's true I guess that's all that matters.
    Then it is worth replacing a known enemy with an unknown just to throw the bum out and have a slight chance of improvement.
    The risk of Arrington being worse than Mace is much higher than vice versa. Mace has generally voted on the side of liberty, and the main qualms that people have against her is that she wasn't a big enough Trump butt-kisser.
    You claim Piper-Loomis has no chance, that probably means she has a chance and would definitely be an improvement.
    Yeah her 100k of fundraising is really making a dent against Mace and Arrington... I'm just being realistic here. It's a two-person race and she's not one of these two people. Do you want to predict what percentage of the vote she will get? I say under 10%.
    Your claim Arrington is worse remains unproven by your own admission.
    But it's easy to make a confident prediction that she would be worse than Mace, given what she's running on (loyalty to Trump). Go to her website and the first thing you'll see is in big letters "STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP". Mace has shown she cares about some principles of liberty.
    Bunk.

People are mad because she's a war mongering globalist who supports the deathshots, perverts invading women's bathrooms, the election theft, and the persecution of patriots for making use of their Constitutional right to protest.

Take your lies elsewhere.
    Delusional.

I'm not saying she's great on foreign policy but she does respect that the power to declare war should be kept in Congress, something recognized as critical to keep a check on warmongering by the likes of Ron Paul. See:
    https://mace.house.gov/media/in-the-...-authorization

The rest is just delusions as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 05-09-2022 at 02:05 AM.

There's another option:

Lynz Piper-Loomis
    https://lynzsc.com/

Watch the video:

About the Freedom Index, Nancy Mace doesn't have enough votes to determine her real voting record. Republicans tend to have a better voting record when a Democrat is in office. We don't know if they are just voting anti-Democrat or actually voting Pro-Liberty.

@ClaytonB might like this interesting exchange...

Well, as the meeting was wrapping up South Carolina first district congressional candidate Katie Arrington – who is challenging incumbent congresswoman Nancy Mace – fielded some questions from those in attendance at the event.

During this exchange, a woman in attendance accused Arrington of wearing a Satanic bracelet around her wrist.

According to Arrington, the bracelet in question symbolizes “no beginning and no end – forever in a circle” and is “Hebrew and Jewish” in origin.

“It’s Satanic,” the woman told Arrington.

“For me it’s a ray of positivity to remember …” Arrington began to say before being cut off by the woman..

“Well I’ve done a lot of research on it and it’s Satanic,” the woman interjected.
    https://www.fitsnews.com/2022/03/23/...n-her-husband/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Katie Arrington: “LOVE MITT ROMNEY!!!!!”

Arrington didn’t initially support Trump’s candidacy either. In a March 2016 Facebook post, she praised Mitt Romney on the night that he delivered a scathing rebuke of Trump, whom Romney called “a phony, a fraud” and someone who was “playing the members of the American public for suckers.”

“LOVE MITT ROMNEY!!!!!” Arrington wrote that night. When challenged by someone about the posting, Arrington doubled-down, writing that she “really has a problem with the moral and ethical issue of someone being president who has done nothing more than ... make fun of people.”
    Katie Arrington supported Marco Rubio, well known open borders, neocon globalist.

Looking at Katie Arrington's background, she has been heavily involved in the MIC, lobbyist, government, revolving door. It screams neocon. Combine that with past support for Romney and Rubio, and it doesn't bode well.

One of the things that probably upset Trump:

Joint Statement Concerning January 6 Attempt to Overturn the Results of the Election

Washington, DC- Reps. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.), Kelly Armstrong (R-N.D.), Ken Buck (R-Colo.), Mike Gallagher (R-Wis.), Nancy Mace (R-S.C.), Tom McClintock (R-Cal.), Chip Roy (R-Texas) released the following statement concerning the January 6 attempt to overturn the results of the election.

“We, like most Americans, are outraged at the significant abuses in our election system resulting from the reckless adoption of mail-in ballots and the lack of safeguards maintained to guarantee that only legitimate votes are cast and counted. It is shameful that between both chambers of the U.S. Congress, we have held precisely one hearing on election integrity since Election Day.

The people cannot trust a system that refuses to guarantee that only legal votes are cast to select its leaders. The elections held in at least six battleground states raise profound questions, and it is a legal, constitutional, and moral imperative that they be answered.
    More: https://massie.house.gov/news/email/...ZQ3KBYQIDSAWB4

Not in this case. Katie Arrington is a known enemy, Nancy Mace is not. Mace may not be Ron Paul, but Arrington may be Mitt Romney.

How bad was Mark Sanford? Arrington defeated him in a Primary and then lost the seat to a Democrat. She has a track record of losing in the General.

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    ... Nancy Mace, is a perfect example of that: she betrayed America and Trump on January 6,...
    Well, she did sign a joint statement with some other GOP Congressmen, who happen to be some of the best in the House:

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

...Washington, DC- Reps. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.), Kelly Armstrong (R-N.D.), Ken Buck (R-Colo.), Mike Gallagher (R-Wis.), Nancy Mace (R-S.C.), Tom McClintock (R-Cal.), Chip Roy (R-Texas) released the following statement concerning the January 6 attempt to overturn the results of the election...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @ClaytonB might like this interesting exchange...
    Pretty much a textbook example of what not to do in handling this stuff. Unfortunately, stuff like this is going to happen, and lots more of it is going to happen than ever before. The irony is that the Ha Satan (The Accuser) is present in the room, and it is the person shooting the film, her finger literally pointed at Arrington. I have no idea if Arrington is a good person or not, nor whether she is lying about her bracelet, but it certainly doesn't make a damn bit of difference if her bracelet is "satanic" or not. In fact, the conflation of the dark aesthetic with darkness itself is a key tactic of the darkness to lead people off into rabbit trails and "gotcha-ism" like this. Once again, this Arrington woman may be the worst demon and these accusations may be true... doesn't mean that those hurling them aren't just other agents of Satan. This pattern manifests continually and has many times in history manifested as satanic panic. This is why Jesus said, "DO NOT JUDGE" (Luke 6:37 et. al) So many "believers" try to waffle on this command, but Jesus spelled out in painstaking detail why we are not to judge, see Matthew 18:21-35. This is why politics, as we know it, is almost completely incompatible with right living -- the vast majority of politics runs on "dirt" and what is "dirt", but accusations?

You will never "expose" the devil at a political rally or other such event. So the urge to try does not come from God, it comes from sin.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 05-09-2022 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Pretty much a textbook example of what not to do in handling this stuff. Unfortunately, stuff like this is going to happen, and lots more of it is going to happen than ever before. The irony is that the Ha Satan (The Accuser) is present in the room, and it is the person shooting the film, her finger literally pointed at Arrington. I have no idea if Arrington is a good person or not, nor whether she is lying about her bracelet, but it certainly doesn't make a damn bit of difference if her bracelet is "satanic" or not. In fact, the conflation of the dark aesthetic with darkness itself is a key tactic of the darkness to lead people off into rabbit trails and "gotcha-ism" like this. Once again, this Arrington woman may be the worst demon and these accusations may be true... doesn't mean that those hurling them aren't just other agents of Satan. This pattern manifests continually and has many times in history manifested as satanic panic. This is why Jesus said, "DO NOT JUDGE" (Luke 6:37 et. al) So many "believers" try to waffle on this command, but Jesus spelled out in painstaking detail why we are not to judge, see Matthew 18:21-35. This is why politics, as we know it, is almost completely incompatible with right living -- the vast majority of politics runs on "dirt" and what is "dirt", but accusations?

You will never "expose" the devil at a political rally or other such event. So the urge to try does not come from God, it comes from sin.
    Yeah, not gonna get far with that kind of accusation.

I wonder what the bracelet looks like?

There's another option:

Lynz Piper-Loomis

Watch the video:

About the Freedom Index, Nancy Mace doesn't have enough votes to determine her real voting record. Republicans tend to have a better voting record when a Democrat is in office. We don't know if they are just voting anti-Democrat or actually voting Pro-Liberty.
    Anti-Fa is not worth your time.
    He's a rabid TDS victim and election fraud denier.
    He most likely is a leftist mole who doesn't really support anything good.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's bunk.
    It's an excuse by cowards and frauds for allowing blatant fraud and usurpation.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's bunk.
    It's an excuse by cowards and frauds for allowing blatant fraud and usurpation.
    Are you calling people like Thomas Massie and Chip Roy “cowards and frauds”?

Are you calling people like Thomas Massie and Chip Roy “cowards and frauds”?
    One or the other.
    They used the lame excuse of "not my problem" to wash their hands and allow the greatest fraud in history to put America under the occupation of a usurping foreign agent.

Not only are they wrong about the Constitution on the important point but this is a case where the Constitution is not a suicide pact.
    Counting votes has always carried the power and responsibility to judge the legitimacy of the votes.
    Congress is not included in the process just to be a rubber stamp, one bureaucrat would be all that was required if a mere counting of any and all votes (fraudulent or not) was all that was intended.
    But even if the Constitution meant what they claim it meant, it would be time for a counter usurpation, our enemies are making war on us by other means and the rules go out the window in time of war.

Libertarians have gotten so used to saying (usually correctly) that something is not a federal problem or not a government problem that they have conditioned themselves to hide from any controversy by doing it.

Mace looks more like a fraud while the others that I know about (including Rand who gave similar excuses for collaborating with the coup) look more like cowards.

All of them are also conspicuously absent from any efforts to fix 2020 by any other means or even to prevent such fraud in the future.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

One or the other.
    They used the lame excuse of "not my problem" to wash their hands and allow the greatest fraud in history to put America under the occupation of a usurping foreign agent.

Not only are they wrong about the Constitution on the important point but this is a case where the Constitution is not a suicide pact.
    Counting votes has always carried the power and responsibility to judge the legitimacy of the votes.
    Congress is not included in the process just to be a rubber stamp, one bureaucrat would be all that was required if a mere counting of any and all votes (fraudulent or not) was all that was intended.
    But even if the Constitution meant what they claim it meant, it would be time for a counter usurpation, our enemies are making war on us by other means and the rules go out the window in time of war.

Libertarians have gotten so used to saying (usually correctly) that something is not a federal problem or not a government problem that they have conditioned themselves to hide from any controversy by doing it.

Mace looks more like a fraud while the others that I know about (including Rand who gave similar excuses for collaborating with the coup) look more like cowards.

All of them are also conspicuously absent from any efforts to fix 2020 by any other means or even to prevent such fraud in the future.
    States need to fix their corrupted and flawed election laws:

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) rebuked President Joe Biden and other Democrats for referring to state election reforms as “Jim Crow” laws, reminding them it is their party that is the party of Jim Crow and voter suppression.

Paul urged more state legislatures during a Heritage Foundation virtual event Tuesday titled “Safeguarding Our Elections” to act to secure election integrity. The senator also called on Americans to push their state lawmakers to pass such laws...
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...arty-jim-crow/

States need to fix their corrupted and flawed election laws:
    Yes.
    But as politicians they should be leading the movement to do so along with the movements to fix 2020.

They also can set rules for Congressional elections which would help a lot:

Article 1, Section 5

Each House shall be the Judge of the Elections, Returns and Qualifications of its own Members

The thieves may control the House and Senate right now but our side should be pushing to require proper election security for their seats just to make noise and forward the momentum of the movement.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anti-Fa is not worth your time.
    He's a rabid TDS victim and election fraud denier.
    He most likely is a leftist mole who doesn't really support anything good.
    Lynz Piper-Loomis is a female. Who are you talking about?

Lynz Piper-Loomis is a female. Who are you talking about?
    Anti-NeoconFa

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Better being Anti-Fa than Pro-Fa like Swordsmyth. But no I have nothing to do with the militant liberal movement known as Antifa.

There's another option:

Lynz Piper-Loomis

Watch the video:
    Go promote her, try to build momentum for her campaign, but realize that until something drastically changes, she's probably finishing with under 10% in a 3 person race.
    Most Republicans have a worse rating than she does for that same Congress, because they have a worse voting record than she does. Another way of saying it is that she has a better voting record than they do.

Katie Arrington has shown no potential to be good or at Mace's baseline level, IMO.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 05-10-2022 at 12:39 AM.

Better being Anti-Fa than Pro-Fa like Swordsmyth. But no I have nothing to do with the militant liberal movement known as Antifa.

Go promote her, try to build momentum for her campaign, but realize that until something drastically changes, she's probably finishing with under 10% in a 3 person race.

Most Republicans have a worse rating than she does for that same Congress, because they have a worse voting record than she does. Another way of saying it is that she has a better voting record than they do.

Katie Arrington has shown no potential to be good or at Mace's baseline level, IMO.
    You (like all anti-fa) are the one supporting the fascist establishment with your opposition to Trump the outsider, your denial of the election fraud in the face of all the evidence, and your support for Mace the globohomo stooge.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

How strange that "drain the swamp" Donald endorses a candidate that has a scandal in her closet that could ruin her chances to be elected.

It becomes even stranger when I learned that Katie Arrington's attorney in her case about leaking confidential information was one Mark Zaid.

That's the same Mark Zaid who, together with Bakaj, represented the (anonymous?) "whistleblower" that led to the (first) Donald Trump impeachment charade.
    That was for Donald offering help to investigate corruption in Ukraine...

So naturally Trump called Zaid “a sleazeball”, and “These people are bad people, and it’s so bad what they do to our country. They rip the guts out of our country”: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...share-n1071811
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1524228777898913792

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast