Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Google censors the world

Today I searched for 3 threads with Google.nl, Yahoo.com, Duckduckgo.com, and Bing.com...

I’ve searched with: “human trafficking Guatemala Trillium, Department Services (HHS) Honduras, El Salvador, PBS Frontline, Portman, Flores Settlement, Trump, Obama, DHS, caseworkers foster parents, CPS”.
    This should find “my” thread on Child trafficking supported by US government: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ld-traffickers
    It’s not found with Google; the “print version” is found with Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing.

I’ve searched with: “BlackRock, Vanguard, State Street Fidelity (FMR), Alcoa, Altria Group, American International Group, AT&T, Cheney Halliburton Goldman Sachs, Comcast, Walt Disney, Viacom, Lockheed Martin, Rowe Price, Osborne, AbbVie, Kroger”.
    This should find “my” thread on BlackRock, Vanguard controlling the economy: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eet-own-the-US
    It’s not found with Bing; it is found with Google, Yahoo and Duckduckgo.

I’ve searched with: “Maltese internet blogger journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia car bomb offshore companies payments Azerbaijan Muscat kickbacks FBI officers Schembri Egrant Panama Adrian Delia money laundering HSBC bank arrested”.
    This should find the thread on the “Panama papers journalist assassinated”: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ed-by-car-bomb
    It’s not found with Bing; it is found with Google, Yahoo and Duckduckgo.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 07-14-2018 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Added blocked thread
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Today I searched with “Top 10 staged media events ronpaulforums.com”; this should find the following thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...d-media-events

It’s not found with Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing (I’ve “only” checked the first 5 pages of Yahoo and Bing); so only found with Google.
    See the screenprints of Yahoo and Duckduckgo.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Today I searched for 2 of “my” threads with Google.nl, Yahoo.com, Duckduckgo.com, and Bing.com...

I’ve searched with: “Juan Carlos Spain Botswana safari Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein Mozambique Eyad Kayali railway Mecca Medina Khashoggi Inaki Urdangarin Cristina Noos Torres Majorca Liliane Sartiau Barbara Rey burglary Madrid CNI Canónica Sanz Roldán”.
    This should find “my” thread on Spanish royal family corruption: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ison-for-fraud
    It’s not found with Google, Yahoo, Duckduckgo or Bing.

See the screenprints from Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

I’ve searched with: “Emmanuel Macron Alexandre Benalla protesters Patrick Strzoda Bastille Vincent Crase Élysée apartment Paris Gérard Collomb Delpuech Gibelin violent Brigitte teacher school relationship Moroccan secret défense presidential security Karim Achoui Masonic Grand Orient”.
    This should find “my” thread on Macron’s bodyguard beating up protesters: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-up-protesters
    It’s not found with Google, Yahoo, and Bing; it’s only found with Duckduckgo.

Related:

Facebook, Apple, YouTube and Spotify ban Infowars' Alex Jones
    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...m_medium=email

n 6 Aug 2018 06.47 EDT
    First published on Mon 6 Aug 2018 04.32 EDT

All but one of the major content platforms have banned the American conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, as the companies raced to act in the wake of Apple’s decision to remove five podcasts by Jones and his Infowars website.

Facebook unpublished four pages run by Jones for “repeated violations of community standards”, the company said on Monday. YouTube terminated Jones’s account over him repeatedly appearing in videos despite being subject to a 90-day ban from the website, and Spotify removed the entirety of one of Jones’s podcasts for “hate content”.

Point being, Google is a big part in the coming censorship, but is NOT the only big part.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Facebook, Apple, YouTube and Spotify ban Infowars' Alex Jones
    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...m_medium=email

Point being, Google is a big part in the coming censorship, but is NOT the only big part.
    Stories like these get lot of attention from our media and in my opinion are designed to give Alex Jones the credibility he doesn't deserve...

In the last year I've read lots of stories from people who have lost faith in Alex Jones, who has admitted that just about his whole family has worked for the CIA.
    Some people claim that there are even links from Jones to the Bronfman family and arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi.

Today I did 2 internet searches with Google.nl, Yahoo.com, Duckduckgo.com, and Bing.com...

I’ve posted interesting information on a topic with a personal link...
    I’ve searched with: “ABN AMRO bank Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) India CMM Rothschild Chatterjee George Soros Morgan Stanley Merrill Lynch Corus Marvin Bush”.
    This should find “my” post on the ABN AMRO outsourcing to TCS: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6329206
    It’s not found with Yahoo, Duckduckgo or Bing; only the print version is found with Google.

I’ve searched with: “NASA Hollywood, Keith Glennan, Wernher von Braun Paperclip 2001 a space odyssey Mars Disney Apollo Hermann Oberth Fritz Lang Frau Im Mond”.
    This should find “my” thread on Hollywood’s links to Pentagon, CIA and NASA: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6660686

See the screenprints from Duckduckgo.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I’ve searched with: “ABN AMRO bank Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) India CMM Rothschild Chatterjee George Soros Morgan Stanley Merrill Lynch Corus Marvin Bush”.
    This should find “my” post on the ABN AMRO outsourcing to TCS: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6329206
    You seem not to understand how search engines work. Try your search again and it will find the current thread. Why? Because only now the search phrase is present.

Maybe your head grew bigger and it is time for a new helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You seem not to understand how search engines work. Try your search again and it will find the current thread. Why? Because only now the search phrase is present.
    Is it too difficult to think before you actually post?

I’ve searched with: ABN AMRO bank Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) India CMM Rothschild Chatterjee George Soros Morgan Stanley Merrill Lynch Corus Marvin Bush.
    All of the words, without the " and ", appear in the links, so should be found when I use these "search" engines.

After Postimages.org changed the URLs of all “my” images in April 2018, I have used Archive.is to “archive” my images and then hotlink to the archived images.
    All the “smart” people archive webpages to ensure they stay on the internet…

Yesterday I noticed that “my” images have disappeared from Archive.is.
    I had earlier found out that Web.archive.org isn’t reliable.

Trump's buddy Felix Sater described himself at LinkedIn as a former “Senior Advisor to Board of Directors” to TxOil of none other than Neil Bush.
    Not only has Sater’s LinkedIn bio been removed from the internet, but also from web.archive.org…
    When I searched for the internetpage it found 2 results, 9 May and 11 October 2017. The 11 October gave no information, and the 9 May gave the error message “Wayback Machine doesn’t have that page archived”.
    The 9 May and 11 October 2017 results have also been deleted from Web.archive.org (see the pictures).

For more information on Sater, Bayrock and Tevfik Arif: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6529940

Today I searched for 3 threads with Google.nl, Yahoo.com, Duckduckgo.com, and Bing.com...

I’ve searched with: “Hungary Viktor Orban IMF Gyorgy Matolcsy Ivaschenko EU Commission tax measures Fidesz party migration Muslims European values Sargentini European parliament Péter Szijjártó Amnesty George Soros”.
    This should “my” thread on Hungary targeted by EU, the IMF and Soros: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-by-IMF-and-EU
    It’s not found with Yahoo and Bing; so only found with Google and Duckduckgo.

I’ve searched with: “pharmaceutical industry advertising prescription drugs marketing free meals, speaking fees, sponsoring Merck’s marketing Vioxx settlements Paxil Risperdal SAGE taskforce GlaxoSmithKline Albert Osterhaus SARS hysteria Association Immunization Managers”.
    This should “my” thread on Big pharma control over the medical industry: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ents&p=6671454
    It’s not found with Google; so is found with Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing.

I’ve searched with: “investigative reporter Kuciak Martina Kusnírová, shot dead home Slovakia Robert Fico, hired Mária Trosková, former topless model Smer Party Antonino Vadala ‘Ndrangheta crime Robert Kalinak cocaine Peter Pellegrini”.
    This should the thread on Slovak reporter Kuciak assassinated: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Rock-Slovakia

See the screenprints from Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing.

Google is part of the deep state coverup. It was set up by the CIA and the CIA should be abolished.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Google is part of the deep state coverup. It was set up by the CIA and the CIA should be abolished.
    ALL secret police is - per definition - organised crime.

Even if the CIA is abolished (which I don't expect to happen any time soon), internet will continue to be censored.

Even if the CIA is abolished, "secret" societies will continue to keep the Order of the Garter in charge.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ALL secret police is - per definition - organised crime.

Even if the CIA is abolished (which I don't expect to happen any time soon), internet will continue to be censored.

Even if the CIA is abolished, "secret" societies will continue to keep the Order of the Garter in charge.
    That is why we need more transparency. Another point is when people learn how these things operate it is incumbent upon them to stop using them. A lot of this hinges on the people, not government. Shining lights on the corruption is a good thing, IMHO.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That is why we need more transparency. Another point is when people learn how these things operate it is incumbent upon them to stop using them. A lot of this hinges on the people, not government. Shining lights on the corruption is a good thing, IMHO.
    Thats probably the #1 reason why there is the gigantic push for Censorship. For Corruption to succeed to its own purposes, it needs to hide in the dark and away from questioning eyes of the public. Revealing their true purposes exposes them for what they are, which causes the people to not only withdraw their support, but turn against the parasitic class. Thus, those that are truly corrupt know they need to control the population by telling them what to think, I.E. "we are the good guys", and Censoring any damaging information about both. The Truth, the REAL Truth about any person is revealed in both their successes and failures. The corrupt can only achieve their own success by purposefully plotting the failure of others who are usually honest.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Thats probably the #1 reason why there is the gigantic push for Censorship. For Corruption to succeed to its own purposes, it needs to hide in the dark and away from questioning eyes of the public. Revealing their true purposes exposes them for what they are, which causes the people to not only withdraw their support, but turn against the parasitic class. Thus, those that are truly corrupt know they need to control the population by telling them what to think, I.E. "we are the good guys", and Censoring any damaging information about both. The Truth, the REAL Truth about any person is revealed in both their successes and failures. The corrupt can only achieve their own success by purposefully plotting the failure of others who are usually honest.
    Absolutely! Well said.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

For Corruption to succeed to its own purposes, it needs to hide in the dark and away from questioning eyes of the public. Revealing their true purposes exposes them for what they are, which causes the people to not only withdraw their support, but turn against the parasitic class.
    I agree (with the whole post)...

I sometimes fear that there is no "solution" against these "parasites".

I think it's a good thing that people use different "search" engines.
    The problem is that all of them "block" information that "they" don't want us to find out. So what's the use?

You can actually find information on internet forums that you couldn't find in another way, but it's still impossible to reach the "masses"!

I agree (with the whole post)...

I sometimes fear that there is no "solution" against these "parasites".

I think it's a good thing that people use different "search" engines.
    The problem is that all of them "block" information that "they" don't want us to find out. So what's the use?

You can actually find information on internet forums that you couldn't find in another way, but it's still impossible to reach the "masses"!
    It seems also that Knowledge in general, basic general knowledge, is also being slowly moved behind Paywalls, or inside their own Walled Gardens. Partly not conspiracy, because websites go down, hosts want money for hosting, and domain names expire. At the same time, the sites that never go down demand tracking so they can see what youre learning. In the future, if youre not learning cooking recipes, and say try to teach yourself how to fix your own car, the car manufacturers will demand money for reading that info, and require "Licensed Teachers ONLY" to be the only way you can even learn how to change their specialized car tires.
    1776 > 1984

An internal briefing of Google, The Good Censor, confirms that it is indeed censoring the internet to create “ordered spaces for safety and civility”.

The document points out several global events that are a reason for stopping “free speech”: https://ru.scribd.com/document/39052...EAK#from_embed

Fred Blassie - Pencil Neck Geek

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    BS
    More BS from Spamosman...
    Especially for you!

Ice T ft. Jello Biafra – Freedom of speech (1989)

Your opinion is yours, my opinion is mine
    If you don't like what I'm sayin'? Fine
    But don't close it, always keep an open mind
    A man who fails to listen is blind
    We only got one right left in the world today
    Let me have it or throw The Constitution away

What they're trying to do with radio, with this, uh, McCarron-Walter
    Act and a lot of other ways, is start by saying that they're
    protecting the public from wicked rock bands, or girlie magazines, or
    whatever.
    But, if you follow the chain of dominoes that falls down,
    what they're really trying to do is shut off our access to information
    itself.
    If they can't do it by law they know there's other ways to do it.

Over the last year, I’ve regularly checked the blogspot Aangirfan, for example on the latest false flags, and have sometimes left replies there.
    Today I noticed that the blogspot has been removed from the internet: http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/

The “old” version of the Blogspot is still online: http://aanGirfan.blogspot.com/

Google is searching Berlin for some trendy real estate to call home – a place that reflects the company’s unofficial, recently scrapped motto, “Don’t Be Evil.” Hey, what about the ex-headquarters of East Germany’s secret police?
    Our story begins innocently enough. The tech giant had originally planned to open its Google Campus startup hub in Berlin’s uber hipster district of Kreuzberg – shocking, we know – but disaster soon struck. Party-pooping locals organized against the move, citing the threat of rising rents and a general distaste for data-gobbling Silicon Valley behemoths.
    Luckily, the Berlin district of Lichtenberg has a long, proud tradition of hosting data lovers: District officials have generously offered Google the former headquarters of the East German Stasi.
    It looks like satire, but it's obviously true: The Berlin district of #Lichtenberg is offering @Google to establish its new Google campus in the old GDR #Stasi (secret service which spied on its citizens) headquarters after Google faced too much resistance in hip Kreuzberg. 1/ pic.twitter.com/WPbYgParuE
    — Sebastian Dullien (@SDullien) November 10, 2018
    The plan has been endorsed by Danny Freymark, who sits in Berlin’s state parliament and is a member of Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU). According to Freymark, Google would be an ideal investor to bring “democracy” to the old secret police stomping grounds. The plan has reportedly also received support from other local officials, with one correctly noting that the area was perfect for Google because there is no risk of “gentrification.”

District Mayor Michael Grunst is reportedly already in talks with Google about the company putting down roots in Lichtenberg – although it’s not clear if he’s brought up the plan to “reinvent” the old Stasi HQ. The Germans – who are vaguely acquainted with the potential dangers of unaccountable organizations compiling cradle-to-grave dossiers on all living things – thought that the real estate deal was a swell idea.
    Conservatives in Berlin suggesting the old Stasi headquarters for new google campus.
    I mean, a database about the people is a database about the people. So why not.https://t.co/LzoY3wazhY
    — andreasdotorg (@andreasdotorg) November 1, 2018
    Google im alten Stasi-Gebäude – würde sagen das passt!https://t.co/eiHSG9vUvS pic.twitter.com/qcwXzZqxWL
    — Katharina Nocun (@kattascha) November 1, 2018
    “Google in the old Stasi building – would say that fits!” noted civil rights activist and writer Katharina Nocun.
    Google has not yet commented on the proposal, according to German media reports.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/make-police...berlin-office/
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 11-12-2018 at 09:34 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Today I searched for “my” thread on Money laundering with Google.nl, Yahoo.com, Duckduckgo.com, and Bing.com...

I’ve searched with: “money laundering, trillion, British Virgin Islands, Dutch Antilles, Iceland, Cyprus, Danske Bank Estonian branch, Azerbaijani Laundromat, Eckart Sager, Eduard Lintner, Anar Mammadov, Deutsche, ABN AMRO, ING, Brexit, Jacob Rees-Mogg, Arron, Kentish”.
    This should find: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rillion-a-year

See the screenprints from Google, Yahoo and Bing.

1776 > 1984

zuck $#@!erberg!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I’ve been having some problems finding more information on the “supergun” (that wasn’t built) for Saddam Hussein’s Iraq in the 1980s – Project Babylon.
    Articles and PDFs won’t download.

Google and the other “search” engines are having some problems finding the information I´m looking for.
    For example, the Google search results show images (upper screenprint), but can´t find any images after I click on it (lower screenprint).

It’s a story that involves assassinations and witnesses imprisoned, orchestrated by British intelligence: https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document...Iraqi_supergun
    (archived here: http://archive.is/7ksQ2)

New Leak Reveals Google Manually Manipulates News Blacklist

New documents confirm that Google maintains and manually alters a news media blacklist that has targeted conservative outlets.

Two official policies called the "misrepresentation policy" and the "good neighbor policy" contribute to the company's "XPA news blacklist," maintained by Google's Trust & Safety team, The Daily Caller's J. Arthur Bloom reported Tuesday. "T&S will be in charge of updating the blacklist when there is a demand," one of the documents reads.

Many search features use "the deceptive news domain blacklist" to filter out sites that violate the misrepresentation and good neighbor policies … It was approved by Ben Gomes, Google's head of search, Google Fellow Pandu Nayak, and software engineer Paul Haahr. Haahr is also involved in "fringe ranking: not showing fake news, hate speech, conspiracy theories, or science/medical/history denial unless we're sure that's what the user wants."

The blacklist aims "to bar the sites from surfacing in any Search feature or news product.” …

A memo about the deceptive news blacklist, last edited on December 3, 2018, describes how a site can be blacklisted … "The investigation of the watchlist is done in the tool Athena, the Ares manual review tool, and intakes signals from Search, Webspan, and Ares in order to complete reviews." …

the "manual review tool" … shows that Google employees manually alter the blacklist. … this contradicted Google CEO Sundar Pichai's testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on December 11: "This is working at scale, we don't manually intervene on any particular search result." …

a Google spokesperson responded … "Our Google News inclusion policies are publicly available online. They provide guidelines on content and behaviors for matters like sponsored content, deceptive practices, and more." "Sites that do not adhere to these policies are not eligible to appear on news surfaces or in information boxes in Search," the Google spokesperson added. "These policies do not impact the way these sites appear in organic blue-link Google Search results." …

This statement did not contradict the document Bloom had uncovered. Google does manually choose which websites go on the blacklist, and that blacklist does determine many Google Search results. It seems Google emphasizes the distinction between selecting sites on the blacklist and "manually intervening in any particular search result." …

As for the blacklist itself, it includes many conservative sites, including Gateway Pundit, Matt Walsh's blog, Gary North's blog "teapartyeconomist.com," Caroline Glick's website, Conservative Tribune, and the American Spectator.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In January, our wonderful media published a story with the following keywords “Prince Philip seatbelt just after car crash 97 photos driver police baby”: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/20/u...ntl/index.html

Could it be that they’re trying to hide the following story: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6331034

Today I searched for 2 threads with Google.nl, Yahoo.com, Duckduckgo.com, and Bing.com...

I’ve searched with: “manafort Firtash ukraine ronpaulforums.com”.
    This should the thread on Paul Manafort : http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6546021
    It’s not found with Google and Bing; so only found with Yahoo and Duckduckgo.

I’ve searched with: “Geert Wilders zionist israel christmas party ronpaulforums.com”.
    This should “my” thread on Geert Wilders: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rs-%96-Zionist
    It’s not found with Google, Duckduckgo, Yahoo, or Bing (checked “only” first 5 pages of Yahoo and Bing).

See the screenprints from Google and Duckduckgo.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast