Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its Hopless. Tried debating with Hillary Supporters

Its Hopless. Tried debating with Hillary Supporters

If those idiots wont learn well then let the reality kick in.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you don't have hop, what have ya got??

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Ha. There is a secret to debating the liberals, AngryCanadian. What you have to do is provide for them the opportunity to agree with you by stimulating discussion which leads them to self-create the illusion that they think they are disagreeing with you when they're unkowingly agreeing with you. End of the day, you just want others to observe at the sacrifice of one of their own. Silly goose. Whatsamatter wit you.

Generally, you'll want to make an example of the most outspoken one that they all look toward for leadership. It's usually the most arrogant one. Take him out and it's smooth sailing after that.

Be nice, though. Not only because it's good form and properly representative of your cause, it drives him extra nuts to the point that he self implodes among his peers once he realizes what just happened.

Of course, I've had some great discussions with a few liberals, too.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-28-2016 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Hip-Hop, Dude, Hip-Hop.

There is no spoon.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Why would you go and do a damn fool thing like that? I just ignore them. At least Trump supporters are just blinded by their desperation. Hillary supporters are evil $#@!-heads.

If you want to successfully debate Hillary supporters you need to take them out on a fishing trip. Once everyone is done you can successfully de-bait their gear.

Not a big fan of hops, but ya got to at least have some hops
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You could try this:

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The thought of watching a Canadian debating a Hillary supporter....is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Hip-Hop, Dude, Hip-Hop.

Hm. So that was kind of weird how they can move like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Hip-Hop, Dude, Hip-Hop.

That's actually dubstep. I dunno why some people insist on robot dancing to dubstep, I prefer regular dancing to dubstep.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That's actually dubstep. I dunno why some people insist on robot dancing to dubstep, I prefer regular dancing to dubstep.
    I think these dancers are qwel.
    Last edited by Ender; 07-29-2016 at 01:26 AM.
    There is no spoon.

There is no such thing as Hillary Supporters, only Hillary pawns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

^ Coming from an admitted Hillary voter.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting. It's Hillary that seems to be chomping at the bit to start a war with Russia; not Trump. And we have already seen by her actions that she loves war. But, don't let reality get in your way.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Interesting. It's Hillary that seems to be chomping at the bit to start a war with Russia; not Trump. And we have already seen by her actions that she loves war. But, don't let reality get in your way.
    With Syria being secured soon and S400s in place she cant risk that much.

You cannot really debate them . Tell them simple things that they will agree with . Then explain that no candidate they are interested in will support any of those things

With Syria being secured soon and S400s in place she cant risk that much.
    Hillary is irrelevant, she is their puppet. Don't underestimate their resolve. They have not yet deviated on their plan. Syria must fall, then Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Hillary is irrelevant, she is their puppet. Don't underestimate their resolve. They have not yet deviated on their plan. Syria must fall, then Iran.

That plan is falling apart.

That plan is falling apart.
    Indeed, and that's what scares me... They are relentless. What is their plan B?

Next time try debating a wall. You might have better luck.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Indeed, and that's what scares me... They are relentless. What is their plan B?
    Same old plan that Obama went with lol i guess?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Same old plan that Obama went with lol i guess?
    They will not rest until Assad is removed and a puppet government installed in his place. Failing that, I'm afraid that war with Russia is the end game.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You could try this:

good vid
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Coors Light

I figured it out.

Trump is John Goodman in drag.

you can't expect them to be as reasonable and intelligent as the competition. if they were, they'd be Trump supporters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast