Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma Parking Lot Convention Delegates Convention at OKGOP live stream tonight!

Oklahoma Parking Lot Convention Delegates Convention at OKGOP live stream tonight!

The Oklahoma GOP pulled out all the stops at the Oklahoma GOP Convention to ensure the "presumptive nominee" didn't loose any more delegates to Ron Paul. The astonishing number of rules violations is far too lengthy to enumerate here, but we were forced to continue to continue the convention in the parking lot, where every rule was meticulously followed. Today is the deadline for our filings and we're ready with complete, edge to edge transcriptions and many gigabytes of video. Just in case the GOP forgets their own rules again, we'll have an extra copy on hand, just for them.

At 5PM central time today, the GOP will be meeting with the Liberty Slate delegates and the fabulous Fish family Stream Team will attempt to stream the meeting live. Of course, the Oklahoma GOP isn't thrilled with the idea of transparency, especially since the embarrassment of our convention demonstrates they will stoop to any level necessary to earn the $2-million Mitt Romney brought 'em on the Thursday before our convention. Mitt paid good money for results and the Oklahoma GOP is working very hard to ensure Mitt gets his money's worth.

The Oklahoma grassroots and the Stream Team at RonPaulOK.com hopes y'all will tune in to see what happens.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/suriyahfish

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll be there for damned sure. Looking forward to it.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

That's meeming: The "Fabulous Fish family Stream Team"
    Statistics don't lie, people do.

I'm hoping some legal course of action can be taken in both OK and AZ. If attorney fees were need, I'm sure a "Legal Bomb" could be arranged with broad support.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

I think we should make matching T-shirts for the Fabulous Fish Family Stream Team.

GO OKLAHOMA!!!
    Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

I'm lovin' it!

Fantastic ethics and hard work going on there.

Bet the MSM won't touch this (nationwide). Maybe a viral HQ YouTube
    since "party rules and dirty tricks" may not be actionable in gov-court.

The OK-GOP has earned a thorough house cleaning.

I'm looking forward to this next chapter...

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutional Paulicy View Post
    I'm hoping some legal course of action can be taken in both OK and AZ. If attorney fees were need, I'm sure a "Legal Bomb" could be arranged with broad support.
    Mitt Romney brought 2 million bucks Thursday before the convention as a little token of his appreciation and to ensure things go his way. RonPaulOK.com passes the hat among our grassroots supporters for a couple thousand bucks. It would take a miracle to raise the kind of money Romney passed the other day, but we've got honesty and fairness on our side, plus the unblinking eye of cameras and uStream.

The Fish family Stream Team is a couple of country girls with a camera, an old laptop and a 3G hotspot cobbled together to make a package the GOP elites would love to destroy. These girls have set the bar for what can be done with almost nothing. They have graciously set aside many of their farm chores for all of this and I'm proud to say that one of them is on the Liberty Slate we're fighting to keep. Please keep the Stream Team and our Liberty delegates in your prayers.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, this should be exciting, now for keeping my STML in check (short term memory loss, happens when you get older) so that I can remember to watch at 5:00pm

Go Oklahoma RP Delegate Dream Team and Fabulous Fish family Stream Team !
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

go get 'em. File no matter what they say or you will miss the deadline. You can always pull it, you can't undo missing the deadline.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

"especially since the embarrassment of our convention demonstrates they will stoop to any level necessary to earn the $2-million Mitt Romney brought 'em on the Thursday before our convention. Mitt paid good money for results and the Oklahoma GOP is working very hard to ensure Mitt gets his money's worth."

Proof?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    "especially since the embarrassment of our convention demonstrates they will stoop to any level necessary to earn the $2-million Mitt Romney brought 'em on the Thursday before our convention. Mitt paid good money for results and the Oklahoma GOP is working very hard to ensure Mitt gets his money's worth."

Proof?
    Yea, that's the first I've heard of that. Is there any bearing to this?
    RVO˩UTION

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    What time will the stream be up?

5:00 PM CST (Oklahoma time)
    Last edited by notsure; 05-22-2012 at 01:01 PM.
    RVO˩UTION

So is this for delegates again since the other convention that you guys attended did not work out right or is this just to see on the first vote who they have to vote for?

I don't hear anything about bringing lawyers, the media, or police. The Romney campaign will have its lawyers and its cops there. In fact I have no seen anything from the Oklahoma people in terms of asking for donations to pay for lawyers. I don't have any money but I would have donated. There was no point to continuing the convention in the parking lot if lawyers aren't hired. Without lawyers to defend the legitimacy of the convention it just becomes a rally.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by well_met_sir View Post
    I don't hear anything about bringing lawyers, the media, or police. The Romney campaign will have its lawyers and its cops there. In fact I have no seen anything from the Oklahoma people in terms of asking for donations to pay for lawyers. I don't have any money but I would have donated. There was no point to continuing the convention in the parking lot if lawyers aren't hired. Without lawyers to defend the legitimacy of the convention it just becomes a rally.
    this. Does the campaign know you are doing this in case they want to have attorneys there?

If I understand this right from what I picked up from twitter, tonight the OKGOP 'binds' the delegates, and our delegates are showing up to be bound, and the OK GOP knows this and isn't pleased even though they don't recognize our delegates.

Is that right?

Or is this a meeting where the OK GOP is trying to get the Liberty delegates to stand down?

In other words, what is the stated purpose of the OKGOP meeting with you guys?
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-22-2012 at 01:33 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

"Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    this. Does the campaign know you are doing this in case they want to have attorneys there?

If I understand this right from what I picked up from twitter, tonight the OKGOP 'binds' the delegates, and our delegates are showing up to be bound, and the OK GOP knows this and isn't pleased even though they don't recognize our delegates.

Is that right?

Or is this a meeting where the OK GOP is trying to get the Liberty delegates to stand down?

In other words, what is the stated purpose of the OKGOP meeting with you guys?
    this^^^^^^^^^^^
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THAT... .AND BANANAS ARE EXCELLENT SOURCE OF POTASSIUM.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THAT... .AND BANANAS ARE EXCELLENT SOURCE OF POTASSIUM.
    Sh*t Barrex, I almost spit my coffee out of my mouth
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am proud of you Oklahomans. First, for not giving up and continuing the convention by following all the rules. And second, for fighting for your rights.

Looking forward to watching this.

Good luck to everyone who headed down there.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Dang, I'm so nervous you'd think I was gonna be there.........Give 'em all ya got, no holds barred, wait till ya see the whites of their eyes, and all that We love y'all !
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 05-22-2012 at 03:54 PM.

So no one knows if we have an attorney?
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Sh*t Barrex, I almost spit my coffee out of my mouth
    For you Mr. Sh*t Barrex......

How much time till this starts?
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast