Thread: 'President Kennedy'?

'President Kennedy'?

RonPaulLibertyReport
    thursday april 6, 2023

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s filing papers to run for president has thrown a massive monkey wrench into the 2024 US Presidential campaign. Suddenly it looks like the seemingly-ailing President Biden will have a real challenger for the Democratic Party nomination. But how broad is RFK, Jr's appeal? The mainstream media's reaction is telling.

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arch...ident-kennedy/
    Last edited by PAF; 04-27-2023 at 05:10 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One thing about his campaign that does interest me is when he starts attacking Biden on the fact that he knows the covid vaccines are dangerous.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

DEBATES..... there will be DEBATES.... Can Trump whump is foes?

i will be in top form for the BOBBY JUNIOR verses AULD JOE debates.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    DEBATES..... there will be DEBATES....
    Will there be? Debates seem to be an endangered species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

It's already been established that there will be no debates on the Democratic side.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Unfortunately, @acptulsa and @Anti Globalist are most likely correct. Many of us have learned the hard way in 2012 that Ron Paul was not part of the club, nor is RFK Jr. today. If you search hard enough, you will find videos of the 2012 RNC Corruption.

You are, however, "free" to vote Trump/Biden, who are indeed preselected and part of the club.

What is important, is keep talking about RFK Jr. and spreading the legitimate and root issues that he brings to the table. Hopefully, more will discover the facade, when RFK Jr. is all over the web, talked about, but not on teevee, debates or the ballot.

My liberty group is already on fully board and ground-swelling to reach as many people as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Kennedy/Kokesh ticket?
    I'm sure if it comes to him needing a running mate, who that is will depend on which party has sense enough to put him on the ballot.

Is anybody crediting Democrats with any sense whatsoever at the moment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I'm sure if it comes to him needing a running mate, who that is will depend on which party has sense enough to put him on the ballot.

Is anybody crediting Democrats with any sense whatsoever at the moment?
    We were talking last night and wonder why RFK Jr. didn't/isn't running Independent, knowing first hand how the delegate process works, and the DNC will never allow it. I kind of thought about having Tulsi Gabbert as his running mate which would pull even more "voters" in. Seems both Tulsi and RFK Jr. have been on @RonPaullibertyReport, and that really says something knowing Ron personally. Of course I still have some differences with both of the mentioned, but all-in-all they are solid and genuine, and get right to the core of what the actual specific problems are.

As an Agorist, I weight Risk versus Reward, and know for a fact that the club members and lobbyists will continue to devastate this country.