Thread: Haiti Descends Into Chaos

Haiti Descends Into Chaos

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...50413049147413
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...86433614684173
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/st...56248017998071

This assumes Haiti was ever anything other than chaotic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpWb3MTV9bg
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Cannibals? Cannibals!!! Is this some terrible hyperbole? I mean I know it's total violent chaos there but eating people? Dear God.

I can't figure out why Haitians running away from this don't just go into the DR.

ETA: I just did a search and found nothing on cannibals.
    Last edited by susano; 03-10-2024 at 03:29 AM.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Cannibals? Cannibals!!! Is this some terrible hyperbole? I mean I know it's total violent chaos there but eating people? Dear God.

I can't figure out why Haitians running away from this don't just go into the DR.

ETA: I just did a search and found nothing on cannibals.
    In the OP I posted, the leader of the "100 day death" gang shows the corpses of cops they had incinerated in a vehicle and he describes how he ate their balls.

The cannot go to the Dominican Republic, because the DR has not lost it's mind as a country and has not been infected by the alien mind virus.

They have a strong, walled border and a vigorous border patrol system. (I've posted clips and pics of that as well.)

They know damn well what would happen to them if they let half of Haiti overrun their relatively pleasant country.

Which makes them smarter and stronger than us.

All of this is nothing new.

As part of my line of work, I witnessed first hand, the aftermath and real time atrocities that went on in the early 90s in Haiti.

$#@!ing horrifying.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    In the OP I posted, the leader of the "100 day death" gang shows the corpses of cops they had incinerated in a vehicle and he describes how he ate their balls.

The cannot go to the Dominican Republic, because the DR has not lost it's mind as a country and has not been infected by the alien mind virus.

They have a strong, walled border and a vigorous border patrol system. (I've posted clips and pics of that as well.)

They know damn well what would happen to them if they let half of Haiti overrun their relatively pleasant country.

Which makes them smarter and stronger than us.

All of this is nothing new.

As part of my line of work, I witnessed first hand, the aftermath and real time atrocities that went on in the early 90s in Haiti.

$#@!ing horrifying.
    This is real life zombie stuff. I suppose it shouldn't be all that shocking since it's a culture that practices voodoo. I think that humongous earthquake was probably the final nail in their coffin. After that, complete madness.

You were actually in Haiti? Damn, you couldn't pay me to go there. What were you doing there?
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Doublethink at work.

I just saw an article the other day that said that so many people were being killed that no one would pick up the bodies in the streets.

Obviously, the cannibals aren't hungry enough.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm with Scott Adams.

-GLP poster

Descends? Hati has never been a stable country my entire lifetime. There is nothing that can be done.

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/stat...35729898803264

-GLP poster

This is real life zombie stuff. I suppose it shouldn't be all that shocking since it's a culture that practices voodoo. I think that humongous earthquake was probably the final nail in their coffin. After that, complete madness.

You were actually in Haiti? Damn, you couldn't pay me to go there. What were you doing there?
    @susano

Check your PM
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

Just 19 minutes into this and it's very interesting. While all of the colonial powers were brutal, I've heard the French and Belgians were their own class of monsters. I had a boss (Dutch) whose twin brother was in the French Foreign Legion, in Africa, and he said the atrocities they committed were too terrible to recount.

I was think today about karma (the law of action and reaction) and how slavery from so long ago still $#@!s up the west today. Oddly, there doesn't seem to be anything similar in the places once controlled by the Ottomans. Yes, other terrible stuff is going but nothing to do with past slavery. What do you suppose accounts for that? Without giving it too much thought, I'd guess it's because it's because the Ottomans enslaved people where they lived (?) whereas those who colonized the west brought slaves from Africa, creating not only a resentful population but one with no history other than one of being slaves. Plus, they seem to be the most primitive, as evidenced by no great historical civilizations or achievements.

-GLP poster

US Marines evacuating the US Embassy non essentials.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...%20battlefield.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Just 19 minutes into this and it's very interesting. While all of the colonial powers were brutal, I've heard the French and Belgians were their own class of monsters. I had a boss (Dutch) whose twin brother was in the French Foreign Legion, in Africa, and he said the atrocities they committed were too terrible to recount.

I was think today about karma (the law of action and reaction) and how slavery from so long ago still $#@!s up the west today. Oddly, there doesn't seem to be anything similar in the places once controlled by the Ottomans. Yes, other terrible stuff is going but nothing to do with past slavery. What do you suppose accounts for that? Without giving it too much thought, I'd guess it's because it's because the Ottomans enslaved people where they lived (?) whereas those who colonized the west brought slaves from Africa, creating not only a resentful population but one with no history other than one of being slaves. Plus, they seem to be the most primitive, as evidenced by no great historical civilizations or achievements.
    The Ottoman's killed the inhabitants of their land. Turkey was the Byzantine Empire. A Greek Christian nation. The Turks committed mass genocide. There are less than a few thousand Greek speaking Christians left. Read the about the Greek and Armenian Genocides. If the Turks had smashed Vienna in their attempts in the 1500 and the 1600s, the same would have happened to the rest of Europe. Would Vienna have stood back then with 20% Muslim population? Those who favor open borders want that. Either that or they are completely ignorant about history and human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    The Ottoman's killed the inhabitants of their land. Turkey was the Byzantine Empire. A Greek Christian nation. The Turks committed mass genocide. There are less than a few thousand Greek speaking Christians left. Read the about the Greek and Armenian Genocides. If the Turks had smashed Vienna in their attempts in the 1500 and the 1600s, the same would have happened to the rest of Europe. Would Vienna have stood back then with 20% Muslim population? Those who favor open borders want that. Either that or they are completely ignorant about history and human nature.
    Didn't the Ottomans hold slaves right up until WWI? Didn't they control parts of the Balkans where the population wasn't killed off? I don't really know much about it. Of course, I have heard about the Armenian genocide and the sacking and murder of Constantinople. Wasn't it a polish king who came to the rescue in Austria?

-GLP poster

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The globalist powers hate Jimmy "Barbeque" Chérizier.

Barbeque is the new Kony, remember him?

Look for the Puppet Media to elevate our awareness of him and his "atrocities", meanwhile championing the government and ignoring their savage misdeeds.

And, of course, demand intervention from us, the good guys.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 03-10-2024 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

Worth watching. Thanks for posting this.

-GLP poster

How State Intervention Fueled Haiti's Descent into Chaos

03/20/2024
    Mises Wire
    Connor O'Keeffe

As the internationally recognized government in Haiti loses its grip on power, the small Caribbean country is descending into violence. The media reports about the situation are quick to, either implicitly or explicitly, place the overall blame for the violence on the absence of state institutions.

Situations like this are often used to dismiss libertarians. Before Haiti, it was Somalia that experienced a so-called stateless period in the 1990s and early 2000s.

While few will suggest that libertarians want the kind of violence and chaos we saw in Somalia and see in Haiti today, it’s frequently asserted that, regardless of what libertarians want, the changes they advocate for will inevitably lead to such lawless conditions.

As straightforward as this claim may appear at first glance, it is not well grounded in reality. In Somalia, for example, economist Benjamin Powell has found that in the latter part of the 1990s, after the warring factions largely gave up fighting for control over all of Somalia, the country experienced a period of peace and economic growth that was unmatched among comparably poor countries in the region.

Still, that is clearly not what’s happening in Haiti. The country is experiencing widespread violence. Yet, when the full context of Haiti’s situation is laid out, it becomes clear that the blame for the country’s current plight lies with the actions of states, not their absence.

The Haiti we know today was born of a slave revolt in 1791. The revolt turned into a revolution against the French, which, after thirteen years of brutal fighting, led to the establishment of the sovereign state of Haiti in 1804. But the country’s problems were only just beginning.

Because of the domestic politics of slavery, the United States government refused to recognize Haiti until 1862. Instead, it enforced a crushing trade embargo on the tiny country. Meanwhile, the French government imposed harsh reparations on former slaves in Haiti for lost income.

The US invaded Haiti in 1915 and directly occupied the country for nineteen years. But even after the troops left, Washington was still in control. For the next three decades, the US government propped up the Duvalier dictatorship, overlooking its blatant brutality toward the Haitian people.

Continue to full article:

https://mises.org/mises-wire/how-sta...-descent-chaos

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I think it was @Brian4Liberty who posted this (not sure) but it's quite interesting if you missed it:

-GLP poster

Haiti, Jimmy Barbeque, and Uncle Sam
    https://odysee.com/@mises:1/haiti,-j...nd-uncle-sam:a
    {Mises Media | 21 March 2024}

On this episode of Radio Rothbard, Ryan McMaken and Tho Bishop are joined by Marcel Gautreau to discuss the situation unfolding in Haiti. The three discuss the history of US involvement, the propaganda game, and Washington's true aims in its foreign policy.

Discussed on the Show:

"American Policies Only Make Haiti Worse" by Marcel Gautreau : https://Mises.org/RR_178_A

"How State Intervention Fueled Haiti's Descent into Chaos" by Connor O'Keeffe : https://Mises.org/RR_178_B [see this post - OB]

"Now's a Great Time to Stop Meddling in Haiti" by Ryan McMaken : https://Mises.org/RR_178_C

Follow Marcel Gautreau on Twitter: https://twitter.com/anarchyinblack
    Subscribe to Marcel's Substack: https://mgautreau.substack.com/

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

What's sad is that I don't even want to think about Haiti but since Haitians are coming over the border and are even being flown in, it has my attention. Shouldn't all go to New Orleans? I saw Angel Heart and that seems about right.

-GLP poster

When was the last time Haiti wasn't descending into chaos? As far as I'm aware Haiti has always been a very poor country.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

What's sad is that I don't even want to think about Haiti but since Haitians are coming over the border and are even being flown in, it has my attention. Shouldn't all go to New Orleans? I saw Angel Heart and that seems about right.
    Please don't take it the wrong way susano, there is no disrespect intended, but, why would Haitians have your attention now just because they are coming over the border? Shouldn't the attention have been given beforehand, in telling your representatives not to meddle in the first place, which would have prevented the problems from even happening?

It seems to me that every single time we [as in the United States] invade, overthrow, install dictators, etc. in other countries, and the people there have no other recourse but to flee to elsewhere, we get mad at the people who we are invading.

Should we have no accountability, and not suffer the ramifications of what we cause?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Shouldn't the attention have been given beforehand, in telling your representatives not to meddle in the first place, which would have prevented the problems from even happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

This might be more appropriate:

Please don't take it the wrong way susano, there is no disrespect intended, but, why would Haitians have your attention now just because they are coming over the border? Shouldn't the attention have been given beforehand, in telling your representatives not to meddle in the first place, which would have prevented the problems from even happening?

It seems to me that every single time we [as in the United States] invade, overthrow, install dictators, etc. in other countries, and the people there have no other recourse but to flee to elsewhere, we get mad at the people who we are invading.

Should we have no accountability, and not suffer the ramifications of what we cause?
    No offense taken. I never knew much about Haiti besides slave revolt and voodoo, until I watched that video on the history. The United States is only one part of that wretched history.

I don't do the royal "we". No, I don't feel any responsible for Haiti or slavery or anything else I had nothing to do with. Why should I? As far as countries go, I'd say France figures most prominently in their history.

As for any Haitians needing to flee, Senegal has offered them all refuge. France should fly them there.

-GLP poster

I don't do the royal "we". No, I don't feel any responsible for Haiti or slavery or anything else I had nothing to do with.
    Good answer, neither do I :-)

Good answer, neither do I :-)
    lol

So, it was a trick question!

-GLP poster

lol

So, it was a trick question!