Thread: MI-Imam "One day the Muslims will slaughter the Jews like sheep"

MI-Imam "One day the Muslims will slaughter the Jews like sheep"

Nice golem you've created there, Schlomo.

I'm not lifting a finger to slay it.

How about you and the RagHeads get the $#@! out of my country and take your tribal, never ending, 1600 year old, internecine Holy War with you.

Getting real $#@!ing tired of all of your $#@!.

https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/sta...46621199868139

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meanwhile in the "Christian Church"...

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Meanwhile in the "Christian Church"...

The churches are Satanic now. Openly. Prior to now, it's been a long decline. The English writer, Peter Hitchens, wrote that Christianity died in Europe with WWI. The churches all supported the war. I suppose that the war was so traumatic that it left people thinking stuff like how could any God let this happen, etc, and they became cynical. Had the churches stood against the war and talked about the free will of men vs the teachings of Christ, it may have turned out differently. But, they didn't. Years of empty ritual and church doctrine, devoid of real spirituality, left a vacuum and the Adversary has filled it. The churches may as well all adopt the Clown World face as their universal logo.

As for the muzz in Michigan, I hope it's making the progressive commie Jews, champions of multiculturalism, nervous. Before the muzz were shipped in, southeast Michigan had a lot of Arab/middle eastern descent people but they're Christian Lebanese and Syrian. I wonder what they think about this.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    The churches are Satanic now. Openly. Prior to now, it's been a long decline. The English writer, Peter Hitchens, wrote that Christianity died in Europe with WWI. The churches all supported the war. I suppose that the war was so traumatic that it left people thinking stuff like how could any God let this happen, etc, and they became cynical. Had the churches stood against the war and talked about the free will of men vs the teachings of Christ, it may have turned out differently. But, they didn't. Years of empty ritual and church doctrine, devoid of real spirituality, left a vacuum and the Adversary has filled it. The churches may as well all adopt the Clown World face as their universal logo.

As for the muzz in Michigan, I hope it's making the progressive commie Jews, champions of multiculturalism, nervous. Before the muzz were shipped in, southeast Michigan had a lot of Arab/middle eastern descent people but they're Christian Lebanese and Syrian. I wonder what they think about this.

I just had this conversation with a member of our group who is a devout Christian. She squarely blames the heads and leaders. I tried to make the point that it is the people who make up the churches, in the same way that people make up government(s), and that if the people were more principled and moral, they would either 1. have direct impact on who the leaders are, or 2. simply leave said church and make it irrelevant. She agrees during the conversation, but there is that something that keeps yanking her back again. There is no reason why one can't practice their true faith in the privacy of their own home, the man upstairs would completely understand.

Words to consider: Individualism, voluntarism, morals, principles ;-)
    Last edited by PAF; 03-21-2024 at 04:03 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I just had this conversation with a member of our group who is a devout Christian. She squarely blames the heads and leaders. I tried to make the point that it is the people who make up the churches, in the same way that people make up government(s), and that if the people were more principled and moral, they would either 1. have direct impact on who the leaders are, or 2. simply leave said church and make it irrelevant. She agrees during the conversation, but there is that something that keeps yanking her back again. There is no reason why one can't practice their true faith in the privacy of their own home, the man upstairs would completely understand.

Words to consider: Individualism, voluntarism, morals, principles ;-)
    Well, it sure is a terrible waste to let those gorgeous buildings fall into the hands of such retards but that's about all worth salvaging. I agree with what you've said. Maybe give your friend a copy of The Screwtape Letters. That addresses the petty evil (moral corruption) that brought this about. It's kind of interesting (just crossed my mind) that it's the (formerly) Christian churches that are experiencing this decline. What I mean is, it's not Judaism or Islam or Hinduism. Maybe that's because there was nothing there to betray, unlike with the teachings of Jesus Christ. IOW, they can carry on doing what they've been doing because there was nothing to devolve from. The absolute hatred of Christ, to the point that his teachings are now mocked in churches formerly dedicated to them is rather telling. So, for the few who actually pay attention to what he taught, the only choice was to walk away.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Yet you have Several Jewish NGOs pushing and supporting Arab/African Migrants in Europe....

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Yet you have Several Jewish NGOs pushing and supporting Arab/African Migrants in Europe....
    Yes, we know! They do it so they don't stand out; as a war against Christianity; to use the other minorities as cover when pushing $#@! like hate speech and hate crime laws, ostensibly to protect those minorities but really to protect themselves from legitimate criticism or worse. The migrants are both their weapons and human shields.

Do you live in Europe? I'd love to hear about where you are what's happening there.

-GLP poster

These people are seriously messed up in the head. Straight to the mental institution for them.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The "Globalists" are replacing the populations of Western countries with people who are anti-Globalist...

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    The "Globalists" are replacing the populations of Western countries with people who are anti-Globalist...
    How do you figure? I doubt the hordes coming in even think about things like globohomo. If they did, wouldn't they support it? It's what brought them here.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    How do you figure? I doubt the hordes coming in even think about things like globohomo. If they did, wouldn't they support it? It's what brought them here.
    I was kind of referring more to a particular group of individuals as opposed to ideals.

They're emptying the ME and exporting those people to Western nations... 🤷*♂️

https://nypost.com/2024/03/22/world-...aeli-minister/

"London is the West’s ‘most antisemitic city’: Israeli minister".

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    They're emptying the ME and exporting those people to Western nations... ��*♂️

https://nypost.com/2024/03/22/world-...aeli-minister/

"London is the West’s ‘most antisemitic city’: Israeli minister".
    Chikli, a member of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud Party, said “The atmosphere created by pro-Hamas supporters across London is something that we have not seen in other cities.”
    Absolutely amazing.

The lack of self awareness is mindboggling...you have to think he's just trolling people with bull$#@!.