Thread: Oregon salon owner: State sent child protective services to my home because I reopened my busi

Oregon salon owner: State sent child protective services to my home because I reopened my busi

Oregon salon owner: State sent child protective services to my home because I reopened my business

https://disrn.com/news/oregon-salon-...Gknoniy8ydKbUc
    "I have been wounded but not yet slain. I shall lie here and bleed awhile. Then I shall rise and fight again. The title of champion may from time to time fall to others more than ourselves. But the heart, the spirit, and the soul of champions remains in Green Bay." Vince Lombardi

Isaiah 53:5: But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Link without Facebook tracker:

https://disrn.com/news/oregon-salon-...ockdown-orders

Lindsey Graham, who was fined $14,000 for reopening her Oregon salon against Gov. Kate Brown's stay-at-home order, said the state dispatched child protective services to her home as a direct response to her actions.
    Poor Miss Lindsey.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The fact that she shares a name with the South Carolina senator is hilarious. Wonder if he'll comment about this story.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 05-20-2020 at 08:23 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It won't stop until the actual perpetrators doing this can no longer hide behind their titles, badges, laws, and regulations. Come on "that day"!!!!

When saying "just doing my job" becomes a death sentence...

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    It won't stop until the actual perpetrators doing this can no longer hide behind their titles, badges, laws, and regulations. Come on "that day"!!!!

When saying "just doing my job" becomes a death sentence...
    It already is that day; has always been; and will always be.

Governments target the weak, like a predator. (Know your rights!)

Quote Originally Posted by Proph View Post
    It already is that day; has always been; and will always be.

Governments target the weak, like a predator. (Know your rights!)
    Agree fully! Thanks for the link.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.