Thread: Colin Kaepernek's attack on Hillary ignored by left and right media

Colin Kaepernek's attack on Hillary ignored by left and right media

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/cul...n-hide-insults
    During the press conference, the following Q&A sequence occurred with reporters:

“Does the fact that this is an election year have anything to do with the timing?

CK: It wasn’t a timing thing, it wasn’t something that was planned. But I think the two presidential candidates that we currently have also represent the issues that we have in this country right now.

Can you expound on that?

CK: You have Hillary [Clinton], who has called black teens or black kids super predators. You have Donald Trump, who is openly racist. We have a presidential candidate (Clinton) who has deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate. That doesn’t make sense to me. If that was any other person, you’d be in prison. So what is this country really standing for?”

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The media prefers the argument between the dummies on the left and the dummies on the right be about ghetto black people vs. the pigs in blue. Any deviation from that will not be mentioned.

With that said, will the dumb Trump supporters please chime in on how much you love the cops now.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    The media prefers the argument between the dummies on the left and the dummies on the right be about ghetto black people vs. the pigs in blue. Any deviation from that will not be mentioned.

With that said, will the dumb Trump supporters please chime in on how much you love the cops now.
    LOL Somebody better put his ass on death watch now!!

Quote Originally Posted by adissa View Post
    LOL Somebody better put his ass on death watch now!!
    No reason for that. He is being very useful right now to Hillary, the Democrats and associated crony corporatist globalist Alinskyites.

As long as his words can be selectively used to distract and make this a race issue instead of a Police training, tactics and militarization issue, he will be free to fill the news cycle all he wants.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    No reason for that. He is being very useful right now to Hillary, the Democrats and associated crony corporatist globalist Alinskyites.

As long as his words can be selectively used to distract and make this a race issue instead of a Police training, tactics and militarization issue, he will be free to fill the news cycle all he wants.
    I hate to break this to you, Brian, but it is a race issue. I'm white and I'm happy with the job the police are doing. I don't know anyone in my circle of white friends and family who isn't. If white America was so unhappy with the job the police was doing, don't you think they would have stood up and said something? But they didn't. It's only BLACK live matter and Colin F'ing Kaepernick complaining about the police.

I hate to break this to you, Brian, but it is a race issue. I'm white and I'm happy with the job the police are doing. I don't know anyone in my circle of white friends and family who isn't. If white America was so unhappy with the job the police was doing, don't you think they would have stood up and said something? But they didn't. It's only BLACK live matter and Colin F'ing Kaepernick complaining about the police.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Kaepernick isn't black. He is biracial the same as the President. Both of them have white mothers.

Kaepernick never had his opinions until he started dating a black activist.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

It's a race issue because the leftists make it that way. Play along if you want.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Police may be doing a job you find commendable against the criminal element, but they aren't your friend. They will sell you out at the drop of a hat. The political class appoints the entire police hierarchy. That's WHO THEY WORK FOR.

Soooo...... @twomp was right?

Originally Posted by twomp

There is no spoon.