Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When are FF and Sola back?

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    HUBRIS.

THANK GOD YOU HAVE DESCENDED FROM YOUR THRONE TO CAST YOUR PEARLS BEFORE US SWINE.
    HOW EVER DID WE SURVIVE BEFORE YOU GRACED US WITH YOUR WISDOM?
    Ever hubris has its source . . .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    It does seem like there are far more personal attacks and fighting among people in this forum than the other forums, which is really sad, since obviously that's not the way that Christians are supposed to act.
    Hell, my opposition to that particular forum came when Theocrat advocated for state's rights regarding execution of non-repentant gays. I can't say that the religion forum has fallen any lower but it certainly hasn't become one of "fellowship" since that time.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Spiritually"? What do you mean by that?
    Sorry, I thought you would know what spirituality meant . . . but skip it . . .

How do you describe the ~essence~ of the USA, otherone?

Quote Originally Posted by Nang View Post

Can you answer my question? What makes you an "expert" in theology? Do you have a college degree in theology, a doctorate, or some other accomplishments in the field of theology?

Nang dares to insult Deb, RJB and the other RPF's here that support the philosophy of Dr. Paul. She's simply found a place to amuse herself and attract attention to herself because she has nothing else going on in her life to keep herself amused other than to seek out fora's where she can abuse and mistreat others because they don't subscribe to her wacky beliefs.

She calls herself "educated", but can't properly interpret the word of God and has been proven more wrong than right in everything she's stated. Nang is a living contradiction to everything she makes claim to.

While I usually welcome diversity, her hatefulness is beyond acceptable and shouldn't be welcomed anywhere. No she doesn't belong here amongst this political group of people who for the most part are a people who believe in the philosophies of Dr. Paul that encompass what true liberty and freedom mean to a nation of people who need to understand how important our political beliefs are as well as our religious beliefs. She's only here to serve her sick need to attract attention to herself while turning this forum into her personal playground to keep herself amused by constantly insulting the beliefs of others and their person for pure enjoyment.

No, please, enlighten me, Rabbi. What do you mean by "spiritually", in reference to the nature of nations? Why is America "spiritually" Christian? Is that Biblical?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Ever hubris has its source . . .
    Whosever exalts himself shall be humbled.

Nang, our Lord told us this and you should heed His words. Our goal is to spread the gospel of love, mercy, and forgiveness, and not to stroke our own egos and put ourselves above others. Your faulty theology has led you to this sad condition you are in, where you beat people with the Bible thinking you are doing God's work. You should work on your own sins, which are many, and less work putting down others. Many here need to work on this, including myself. You will bring many more people to Christ through love then through hubris.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

You are the one who seems most interested in drama . . .

I enjoy your posts, RJB.

Even when you disagree with me, you are clever and humurous, and do not murder me in your heart.

There is a difference as to how sinners react to other sinners . . . and you are admittedly one who responds in humility and humor.

IOW's, I like you, guy . . .

Sola and FF are interested in standing for Truth. Scriptural Truth from God.
    Oh the guy rightly banned for starting a thread with calling other posters fools and the one who then called the moderators idiots and BEGGED to get banned.

When I agree with them on scripture they attack me and call me a Romanist. They give Calvinist a bad name. It's affected me in real life because I've been hesitant to associate with anyone from a Reformed Church based on their behavior. Thank God their are some intelligent and good Christian reformist on this forum who made me realize I was judging a group collectively based on a few bad apples. I've had those 2 on ignore and one has PMed and left visitor messages asking me to debate more. What's the matter with him? Can't he take a hint that his actions not just put him in a bad light but his whole sect.

When those two come back, I would suggest most of the forum (especially Terry and Trad.Conservative) put those guys on ignore. They not only give the Reformed Churches a bad name but all of Christianity.

Talk about drama queens!
    I sympathize with the mods here. I helped mod a different RP forum in 08. One thing we looked for is when a relatively peaceful posters lost their temper, we paid attention to the person who set them off and why. The admin here is most patient. On this forum those two initiate most of the drama with insults and misrepresenting what others posted. LOL Even when they are gone, they still can stir the pot as is evidenced by this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    So do you have a college degree in theology?
    LOL--my observation is that she's *self-educated*.

Most Americans follow a syncretic religion that is an even mix between Christianity and Sports.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Most Americans follow a syncretic religion that is an even mix between Christianity and Sports.
    USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    RPF needs to just drop the religion forum.
    which would be a shame; as not only does religion affects politics, but also the vast majority of people on rpfs are able to discuss religion and spiritual matters like friends instead of douchebags.

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Whosever exalts himself shall be humbled.
    Amen.

I hope and pray you heed your own words.

Your faulty theology has led you to this sad condition you are in
    I will only accept this ignorant condemnation, when you go to the real trouble of disproving my theology . . . which you have never ventured to do.

yes.

If you want to oppose me, do so biblically, intelligently, and with scholarly evidence and cause.

Otherwise, leave off the girly-girl gossip and empty slams . . .
    So you don't like it when other people attack you - and you reply with this?

Okaaaay.

Welcome to my ignore feature sister. I don't need you to be baiting me with offense.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    which would be a shame; as not only does religion affects politics, but also the vast majority of people on rpfs are able to discuss religion and spiritual matters like friends instead of douchebags.
    Something has happened here.....the gestalt has mutated ; something about this particular personality mix has created grief. Alone, SF, (or AB), was patient at least, but FF's particular brand of denigration seems to have worn off on him. Now Nang seems to be a concentrated version of FF, but without the rosy blush of youthful naivete. It's weird.
    -Albert Camus

You are the one who seems most interested in drama . . .

Sola and FF are interested in standing for Truth. Scriptural Truth from God.

And when you get past all the girly-girl gossip, some will find I also have only been concerned with Scriptural Truth from God.

(OK . . .my posts are not political, but how can a Christian country ever hope to produce decent and sound politics, without the moral foundation of biblical Truth?)

All the accusations of "drama" and "subversiveness" , etc. ad nauseum, are simply ungodly attempts to distract from the Gospel Truth through ad hominem, by religious persons who have never been well-grounded or educated in Theology.

BTW, after a day of whining and accusing, I find Deborah's sig ironic if not outright amusing: Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Ironic and amusing, because she refuses myself and others, who have been educated in Theology, to have diverse expression of our beliefs on a Religion forum. Where is the "unity of freedom" in such censorship and scorn?

What a crock . . .

Talk about drama queens!
    Nang, how many different ways do you need it explained to you that it is NOT your theology that is the problem - it is your self-righteous condemnations, and judgmental abuses that are the problem. Why don't you see that? Again I ask: What is your purpose here? What do you get out of coming here and treating people the way you do?
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Even when they are gone, they still can stir the pot as is evidenced by this thread.
    That is just plain silly . . . hysterical women are stirring the pot here this week . . . there is no way you can blame banned and absent men for what the silly women around here insist on stirring up in their witches brew!!

So much Passive Aggressive in here.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is just plain silly . . . hysterical women are stirring the pot here this week . . . there is no way you can blame banned and absent men for what the silly women around here insist on stirring up in their witches brew!!
    This sounds like gossip.
    Do you have a theological basis for this point?
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Nang, how many different ways do you need it explained to you that it is NOT your theology that is the problem -
    Bah . . . no matter what you claim, it is the BIBLICAL GOSPEL TRUTH that is proclaimed amongst all of you, that causes such negative reactions from all of you.

Amen.

I hope and pray you heed your own words.

I will only accept this ignorant condemnation, when you go to the real trouble of disproving my theology . . . which you have never ventured to do.
    It's a futile endeavor because you're not smart enough to recognize the truth when it's been presented to you--which has been done repeatedly by many people here. You are a living, walking example of egomania. Here's the definition just in case you missed that in your self-education class.

Egomania is obsessive preoccupation with one's self and applies to someone who follows their own ungoverned impulses and is possessed by delusions of personal greatness and feels a lack of appreciation. Someone suffering from this extreme egocentric focus is an egomaniac.

This sounds like gossip.
    Do you have a theological basis for this point?
    Only a hysterical woman, guilty of gossip, would ask such a stupid (and distracting) question.

ughh.......
    Ephesians 2:8-9-

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    It's a futile endeavor because you're not smart enough to recognize the truth when it's been presented to you--which has been done repeatedly by many people here. You are a living, walking example of egomania. Here's the definition just in case you missed that in your self-education class.

Egomania is obsessive preoccupation with one's self and applies to someone who follows their own ungoverned impulses and is possessed by delusions of personal greatness and feels a lack of appreciation. Someone suffering from this extreme egocentric focus is an egomaniac.
    OOPS . . you are answering me, when you vowed you would never acknowledge my existence again!

And it takes an egomaniac to define the sickness . . .

RPF needs to just drop the religion forum.

Phill, it's not the venue that is the problem. A sub-forum can't be blamed for the bad behavior of certain people. We need to self-police when at all possible. We need to practice what we preach as a community of freedom lovers and as Christians. We're ALL at fault for succumbing to our humanity, our weaknesses. Throwing the forum away won't solve that. We need to solve this ourselves. In other forums that means the banhammer sometimes, and sometimes its even permanent. Some people just don't belong here. Whether or not this crew does remains to be seen. I honestly think if they can learn to refrain from passing harsh judgment on others, we may find relative peace here. The question is whether they are capable. As of right now, I doubt it.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Only a hysterical woman, guilty of gossip, would ask such a stupid (and distracting) question.
    Then the "theologically educated" are not above name-calling? Is that what you bring us, sensai?
    -Albert Camus

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Phill, it's not the venue that is the problem. A sub-forum can't be blamed for the bad behavior of certain people. We need to self-police when at all possible. We need to practice what we preach as a community of freedom lovers and as Christians. We're ALL at fault for succumbing to our humanity, our weaknesses. Throwing the forum away won't solve that. We need to solve this ourselves. In other forums that means the banhammer sometimes, and sometimes its even permanent. Some people just don't belong here. Whether or not this crew does remains to be seen. I honestly think if they can learn to refrain from passing harsh judgment on others, we may find relative peace here. The question is whether they are capable. As of right now, I doubt it.
    Your posts do not match your signature . . .

Your posts do not match your signature . . .

There is no "unity" when someone wanders in spraying urine over everyone else.
    -Albert Camus

Bah . . . no matter what you claim, it is the BIBLICAL GOSPEL TRUTH that is proclaimed amongst all of you, that causes such negative reactions from all of you.
    So did Jesus himself come down from heaven and tell you that your theological views are correct and everyone else's views are wrong?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast