Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fentanyl Is Smuggled for U.S. Citizens By U.S. Citizens, Not Asylum Seekers

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Alright and that is ideology, which is fine but it lacks a practical dimension. For instance, say you have kids. Little ones. You take them to your local beach every weekend where everyone is respectful of everyone else. Suddenly, a bunch of fudge packers decide to take over that beach. It's public, after all. They start walking around nude and engage in sex acts out in the open, in front of everyone, including children. Would that be okay with you?
    It is not ideology, but a way of life, and it does indeed have practical everyday dimension. In my sig there is a link to An Agorist Primer... page 39 to start, and then if interested go to the beginning.

As to your analogy... it may seem extreme to you, but I don't privately own that property, so I would weigh "risk versus reward" [explained in An Agorist Primer] and act accordingly.

^Edit to update page start^
    Last edited by PAF; 01-24-2024 at 03:15 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You pay property taxes to me?

Yer late...
    I don't. But yes, I understand that you believe you have a right to demand that from me because I am a squatter in your 2.43-billion-acre home.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I don't. But yes, I understand that you believe you have a right to demand that from me because I am a squatter in your 2.43-billion-acre home.
    No, I want to eliminate property taxes.

To do that, you need a high trust, homogenous society of people.

Diversity and mass demographic invasion destroy that, and bring about a heavy handed police state.

The proof is right in front of you, in the US from 1964 to 2024.

But, because you are so blinded by ideology, as @susano noted, you will never admit that.

Which I cannot understand, as the policies you advocate will destroy your ideology.

@PAF I can at least understand, he hates AmeriKa and the AmeriKunts that live here, and figures: "Good for them, they deserve it and everything that is coming to them".
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-24-2024 at 03:23 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

No, I want to eliminate property taxes.

To do that, you need a high trust, homogenous society of people.

Diversity and mass demographic invasion destroy that, and bring about a heavy handed police state.

The proof is right in front of you, in the US from 1964 to 2024.

But, because you are so blinded by ideology, as @susano noted, you will never admit that.

Which I cannot understand, as the policies you advocate will destroy your ideology.

@PAF I can at least understand, he hates AmeriKa and the AmeriKunts that live here, and figures: "Good for them, they deserve it and everything that is coming to them".
    That statement reminds me of this:

British Israel Uses Christian Fundamentalist Evangelicals to Promote the "Kingdom of God on Earth' Scheme to Deliver Up A One World Society-Both Feudal and Fascist

"British Israel" is a term used by the anonymous author of a brilliantly written 1970 book titled The Union Jack, to describe the manipulative efforts of elite British oligarchs (on behalf of the Rothchilds) to create a one world feudal society-controlled by British oligarchs of course-by first creating the state of Israel (via the British inspired 1917 Balfour Declaration), and then using Christian fundamentalist propagandists to promote the idea that Christ will physically return to Earth and will rule a "Kingdom of God on Earth' for a thousand years (the 'Millennium') from His earthly throne in....you guessed it... Jerusalem!

The only problem is, that after million upon millions of deceived Christian fundamentalists passively give up their constitutional liberties, their country's sovereignty, and their freedom in the mistaken belief that the Apocalypse, Armageddon and End Times scenario is an inevitable 'prophecy' from God that must take place before we can be delivered into the Happy world of the New Millennium, they will finally discover that they've been delivered into a satanic, feudal slave society that will no longer tolerate any talk of Christ or Christianity- assuming they are still alive to enjoy the 'Kingdom of God on Earth'.

https://educate-yourself.org/cn/brit...d10jul05.shtml

Same $#@!, different ideology. Divorced from reality and common sense. Flooding the US with people from all over the world, most of them poor and uneducated, is global plantation $#@!. I believe it was Milton Friedman who said you can have open borders or a welfare state but you cannot have both. This is that Cloward Piven strategy to destroy in order to make mway for communism for the masses while being lorded over by those who have orchestrated it.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And yes, I see the "big picture".

But how do you eat an elephant?

One bite at a time.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1722446409415192992

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Same $#@!, different ideology. Divorced from reality and common sense. Flooding the US with people from all over the world, most of them poor and uneducated, is global plantation $#@!. I believe it was Milton Friedman who said you can have open borders or a welfare state but you cannot have both. This is that Cloward Piven strategy to destroy in order to make mway for communism for the masses while being lorded over by those who have orchestrated it.

And yet, the simplest, cheapest and pro-liberty solution is hated among 'Merikans - Repugs included.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    And yet, the simplest, cheapest and pro-liberty solution is hated among 'Merikans - Repugs included.
    They say they like it. They just keep adding that it can't be done.

Both of the nonprofits known to be conducting these convoys are funded in part by the government, after all. If Republicans had spent the last fifty years standing on the principles you advocate, there wouldn't be so many slush funds available to them for these projects.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-24-2024 at 03:54 PM.

It is not ideology, but a way of life, and it does indeed have practical everyday dimension. In my sig there is a link to An Agorist Primer... page 39 to start, and then if interested go to the beginning.

As to your analogy... it may seem extreme to you, but I don't privately own that property, so I would weigh "risk versus reward" [explained in An Agorist Primer] and act accordingly.

^Edit to update page start^
    The point is that any society works well when it has shared values. I don't know about you but I wouldn't go to Japan and start disrespecting their values and customs. "When in Rome..." Immigration works in small doses and when the immigrant wants to adopt the host culture. Multiculturalism doesn't work and that is the intent of those orchestrating this massive human trafficking operation. Look at what has happened to Sweden which was about the most peaceful country in the world. Now, hige sections of their own cities have been ceded to immigrants who think Swedish women (infadels) are fair game for rape because their culture and belief system tells them it's so.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

The point is that any society works well when it has shared values. I don't know about you but I wouldn't go to Japan and start disrespecting their values and customs. "When in Rome..." Immigration works in small doses and when the immigrant wants to adopt the host culture. Multiculturalism doesn't work and that is the intent of those orchestrating this massive human trafficking operation. Look at what has happened to Sweden which was about the most peaceful country in the world. Now, hige sections of their own cities have been ceded to immigrants who think Swedish women (infadels) are fair game for rape because their culture and belief system tells them it's so.
    Like many and most folk, you are making mountains out of mole hills. Briefly:

I travel extensively around the world. When I enter a country (many are actually freer than the U.S.), I know that hand-outs are not there for the taking. I also know that during my 1 week, 3 month or whatever stay, that I am not capable of "changing their system of government".

Here in America, Industrial Complexes and politicians on BOTH sides of the isle feed each other's hands. People rant and cheer for their team to win; Biden the Senile, or Trump Sent by God who has racked up more debt than all presidents in history combined, and want to elect him again.

Repugs and Demons both feel like they've won by transporting human beings from the Texas border to inner cities on the tax payer dime. They both would sooner YOU be Bio-ID'd with security spy apparatus on every block, as long as they feel safe and secure from people who don't have a pot to pi$$ in. They both in recent history encourage walls, because they are entry/exit points to make it fast and easy to "process" them "legally" into OUR system, whereby they pay federal taxes which Grows the Fed and/or draw from the tax payer. This, in my experience, does not happen in foreign countries. It also restricts Private ranch/agriculture companies from who they can hire and for how much, while Bill Gates wants everybody to eat synthetic meat and bugs. Remembering, that the southern border not too long ago was a $1 Billion Per Day Industry.

If/when the American people have had enough, they would simply demand an end to the handouts, locally, state and federally. They would demand their private property to be defended/protected any way they see fit without government interference. They would demand their rights outlined in the Bill of Rights to travel freely without papers please, check points and civil asset forfeiture. The folks living at the border would ignore pleas by so-called repugs across the country who demand Eminent Domain, and go about their business as locally as they can, including telling the state to take a hike.

Regardless of who "wins" an election: It stops when the American people want it to stop. Plain and simple.

@acptulsa Post #67 +Rep
    Last edited by PAF; 01-24-2024 at 04:46 PM.

Like many and most folk, you are making mountains out of mole hills. Briefly:

I travel extensively around the world. When I enter a country (many are actually freer than the U.S.), I know that hand-outs are not there for the taking. I also know that during my 1 week, 3 month or whatever stay, that I am not capable of "changing their system of government".

Here in America, Industrial Complexes and politicians on BOTH sides of the isle feed each other's hands. People rant and cheer for their team to win; Biden the Senile, or Trump Sent by God who has racked up more debt than all presidents in history combined, and want to elect him again.

Repugs and Demons both feel like they've won by transporting human beings from the Texas border to inner cities on the tax payer dime. They both would sooner YOU be Bio-ID'd with security spy apparatus on every block, as long as they feel safe and secure from people who don't have a pot to pi$$ in. They both in recent history encourage walls, because they are entry/exit points to make it fast and easy to "process" them "legally" into OUR system, whereby they pay federal taxes which Grows the Fed and/or draw from the tax payer. This, in my experience, does not happen in foreign countries. It also restricts Private ranch/agriculture companies from who they can hire and for how much, while Bill Gates wants everybody to eat synthetic meat and bugs. Remembering, that the southern border not too long ago was a $1 Billion Per Day Industry.

If/when the American people have had enough, they would simply demand an end to the handouts, locally, state and federally. They would demand their private property to be defended/protected any way they see fit without government interference. They would demand their rights outlined in the Bill of Rights to travel freely without papers please, check points and civil asset forfeiture. The folks living at the border would ignore pleas by so-called repugs across the country who demand Eminent Domain, and go about their business as locally as they can, including telling the state to take a hike.

Regardless of who "wins" an election: It stops when the American people want it to stop. Plain and simple.

@acptulsa Post #67 +Rep
    What doesn't happen in other countries - border and travel enforcement? If that's what you mean, you know that's not so.

I don't disagree with some of the points you make but, again, these are theoretical because your solution is to dismantle the welfare state which would take a couple of generations, at least. And, btw, many other countries (in the west) offer the same welfare handouts to migrants and their systems are collapsing, too.

-GLP poster

And, btw, many other countries (in the west) offer the same welfare handouts to migrants and their systems are collapsing, too.
    Well, yeah. It's a handy lever to break a nation with, if not even their conservatives have enough sense to say, no, it won't take forty years to slay this dragon. Charity can do a better job for citizens with issues anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, yeah. It's a handy lever to break a nation with, if not even their conservatives have enough sense to say, no, it won't take forty years to slay this dragon. Charity can do a better job for citizens with issues anyway.
    In a country with a welfare state, I'm of the opinion that every immigrant should have to be sponsored (including housing) and underwritten financially. I have a friend who lived in Costa Rica for 20 years and she had to provide proof of income, every year or two, to show she would not become a burden on the state. If there is no welfare state then nothing to worry about in that regard and it becomes simply logistics and cultural considerations, which are huge, too.

-GLP poster

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What doesn't happen in other countries - border and travel enforcement? If that's what you mean, you know that's not so.

I don't disagree with some of the points you make but, again, these are theoretical because your solution is to dismantle the welfare state which would take a couple of generations, at least. And, btw, many other countries (in the west) offer the same welfare handouts to migrants and their systems are collapsing, too.
    In my first-hand experience, not to the nth degree the USA does. In fact, as a US citizen, you ought to experience all of the hoops that I go through when I arrive back into the U.S., including being held in small rooms because I have and extra grand or two in my wallet. Isn't the legal limit $10,000 on hand? Not so according to the agents.

Go ahead, I dare you. Go to Mexico, Costa Rica, Philippines, Africa, etc. and see if you are able to obtain any kind of welfare, or anything free at all. Stay for year and see if anything changes. The first stare that you'll get is "are you on drugs?". Go ahead, I dare you.

It's one thing to read/listen to the demon/repug news channels here in 'Merika in order to be obediently conditioned... it's another to actually know things first hand.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Sounds a bit like wonky word-games to me.

U.S. Citizens are the best smugglers because they use legal crossing points, where 90% of drug seizures occur.
    That's a form of something called "survival bias".

In a country with a welfare state, I'm of the opinion that every immigrant should have to be sponsored (including housing) and underwritten financially. I have a friend who lived in Costa Rica for 20 years and she had to provide proof of income, every year or two, to show she would not become a burden on the state. If there is no welfare state then nothing to worry about in that regard and it becomes simply logistics and cultural considerations, which are huge, too.
    Why? What right do you have over another? Why not let people/individuals travel freely, and if they can support themselves, good, and if they can't, either starve or move on? Do you know what the right of self-determination is?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    That's a form of something called "survival bias".

Well, in that case, IPV6 and chip-implants would be most beneficial to putting that to rest. Long live Gates!

//wrong thread
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 01-24-2024 at 05:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

@Philhelm your quote in my signature is keeping me sane right now.
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Too much to handle, eh? And needs/loves that .gov cushion?

Too much to handle, eh? And needs/loves that .gov cushion?
    I meant to post it in the Texas/SCOTUS thread but honestly it applies here, too, probably.

I don't know if there's a better way to describe the position you're taking, than 'self-defeating autism.'

And I've told you in the past that you're 100% correct, philosophically. I have no disagreement with you on the right to travel, trade, etc. But that conflicts, with what I can clearly see is a status quo that is advantageous to the state in nearly every regard. And I cannot so easily reconcile the two by just throwing my hands up and saying "well obviously we just need to dismantle this welfare state" (just snap our fingers and *poof* it's gone, I guess.)

Even the best plumber in the world has to cut off the flow of water, before fixing the pipe.

—Nevermind the millions of people pouring over the border, who will no doubt find it easier to be reliant on the system than to make their own way.

Face it man, your position is not an easy one to sell. If it were, we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 01-24-2024 at 06:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

I rate this thread less than one star.
    Do something Danke

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It is quite a $#@! show.

In my first-hand experience, not to the nth degree the USA does. In fact, as a US citizen, you ought to experience all of the hoops that I go through when I arrive back into the U.S., including being held in small rooms because I have and extra grand or two in my wallet. Isn't the legal limit $10,000 on hand? Not so according to the agents.

Go ahead, I dare you. Go to Mexico, Costa Rica, Philippines, Africa, etc. and see if you are able to obtain any kind of welfare, or anything free at all. Stay for year and see if anything changes. The first stare that you'll get is "are you on drugs?". Go ahead, I dare you.

It's one thing to read/listen to the demon/repug news channels here in 'Merika in order to be obediently conditioned... it's another to actually know things first hand.
    I'm not sure what you're on about the welfare benefits because I never said illegals/migrants/travelers or whoever could get them in all foreign countries. You seem to be deliberately twisting around the conversation. What I sad is that migrants get social benefits in Europe and that's crashing their systems. I said in reference to what Milton Freidman said. One or the other; open borders or welfare state, not both.

I have a friend who spent months in a few Asian countries and she had to leave after a certain period of time to renew her visa so your claim that no other country has these kinds of controls is not true. If you travel widely then you know that so why lie about it?

-GLP poster

Why? What right do you have over another? Why not let people/individuals travel freely, and if they can support themselves, good, and if they can't, either starve or move on? Do you know what the right of self-determination is?
    Because we live in a welfare state, you moron. Sheesh, you're just as I said - jerking off to your fantasies that have $#@! all to do with reality.

-GLP poster

Agree. Can't converse with disingenuious loons. My bad.

-GLP poster

I don't know if there's a better way to describe the position you're taking, than 'self-defeating autism.'
    There it is.

/thread

-GLP poster

Because when a teeming horde of starving invaders shows up at your door, they will kill you, your family, and take your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It is quite a $#@! show.
    Have you ever seen an anacap/minarchist thread evolve into anything else?

H/T @Occam's Banana

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Migrants Fight Over NYC Shelters
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...nyc-shelters:6
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 09 January 2024}

In this video I discuss a series of incidents that occurred in NYC at migrant shelters after the weather started getting cold. I explain how these violent incidents are due to cold weather & scarce resources but what is being overlooked is the non-migrant homeless population.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have you ever seen an anacap/minarchist thread evolve into anything else?
    It's Marxist dialectics. They hold no position other than a desire to see the western world collapse. They accuse others of what they themselves do, such as falsely accusing Bryan of falling for the left right paradigm as they mutter every leftist propaganda there is. They accuse you of dehumanizing illegals as they call you Americunts, and you can see the utter disgust they have for you that they claim that you hold for who ever the woke intersectionalists champion that day. In short, they hate you more than you can imagine and will throw every accusation at you whether they believe what they say or not. Truth, honor, freedom all that we hold dear is not what they want, but rather to see it all burn down. It even infuriates them to think that you have the audacity to want to live in a neighborhood where your kids can leave their bikes on the front lawn at night and the bikes will be there in the morning. When you realize that, you will realize there is no point in discussing anything with them.

https://twitter.com/LPNH/status/1750304938058465610

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast