Thread: Can you refute any of this?

Can you refute any of this?

This is a long video (but just a fragment of a much longer one) about the real causes of "climate change" which have nothing to do with carbon dioxide. It's actually quite disturbing. Don't worry about the length, just start watching and if your interest is piqued, continue.

NOTE: I am looking for refutation of the scientific info in the video, as opposed to commentary on the people involved in presenting it. Thanks in advance.

https://rumble.com/embed/v28r8i6/?pub=2i317

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I watched about 12 minutes. It’s hard to find any science to refute.

Earthquakes, geothermal activity, volcanoes, etc. have always existed, and always will. Their premise is that there is massive change that has just recently (since 1995) begun. I don’t know of any evidence for that, and I don’t trust them to give me accurate information on the past, present or future any more than I trust the WEF-centric climate “scientists”.

They claim they have predictive models. IMHO, these models are as useful as turning on your local TV weatherman. You are lucky if they can accurately tell you what the weather was yesterday, let alone predict the future.

Politically, this looks like a propaganda production, meant to instill fear so they can push their political agenda, same as the mainstream climate change cult.

Their “8 Pillars”:

8 PILLARS OF THE CREATIVE SOCIETY
    A Human is the fundamental unit of society.
    Humanity is one big family.

1 Human Life
    Human life is the highest value. Life of any Human has to be protected as one's own. The goal of society is to ensure and guarantee the value of each Human's life. There is not and never can there be anything else more valuable than a Human's life. If one Human is valuable, then all People are valuable!

2 Human Freedom
    Every human is born with the right to be a Human being. All People are born free and equal. Everyone has the right to choose. There can be no one and nothing on Earth superior to a Human, his freedom and rights. The implementation of Human rights and freedoms must not violate the rights and freedoms of others.

3 Human Safety
    No one and nothing in society has the right to create threats to the life and freedom of a Human!

Every Human is guaranteed free provision of essential life necessities, including food, housing, medical care, education and full social security.

Scientific, industrial and technological activities of the society should be aimed exclusively at improving the quality of human life.

Guaranteed economic stability: no inflation and crises, stable and same prices around the world, a single monetary unit, and a fixed minimal taxation or no tax.

The security of Human and society from any kind of threats is ensured by the unified global service that deals with emergency situations.

4 Transparency and openness of information for all
    Every Human has the right to receive reliable information about the movement and distribution of public funds. Each Human has access to information about the status of implementation of the society’s decisions.

The mass media belong exclusively to the society and reflect information truthfully, openly, and honestly.

5 The creative ideology
    Ideology should be aimed at popularizing the best human qualities and stopping everything that is directed against a Human. The main priority is the priority of humanity, high spiritual and moral aspirations of a Human, humanness, virtue, mutual respect and strengthening of friendship.

Creating conditions for the development and education of a Human with a capital “H”, cultivating moral values in each person and society.

Prohibition of propaganda of violence, condemnation and denunciation of any form of division, aggression, and anti-humane manifestations.

6 Development of Personality
    Every person in the Creative society has the right to comprehensive development and personal fulfillment.

Education should be free and equally accessible to all. Creating conditions and expanding opportunities for a Human to implement his or her creative abilities and talents.

7 Justice and equality
    All natural resources belong to Humans and are fairly distributed among all people. Monopolization of resources and their irrational use is prohibited. These resources are fairly distributed among the citizens of the entire Earth.

A Human is guaranteed employment if he or she so desires. Pay for an identical position, specialty, or profession should be the same all over the world.

Everyone has the right to private property and income, however within the limits of the individual's capitalization amount set by the society.

8 Self-governing society
    The concept of "power" in the Creative society is absent, since the responsibility for society as a whole, its development, living conditions and harmonious format, lies with each Human.

Everyone has the right to participate in the management of the affairs of the Creative Society and in the adoption of laws aimed at improving Human life.

The solution of socially important, socially significant, and economic issues that affect the quality of a Human’s life is submitted for public discussion and voting (referendum).
    https://creativesociety.com/8-founda...eative-society
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

That is basically the old Soviet Union's constitution.

Every Human is guaranteed free provision of essential life necessities, including food, housing, medical care, education and full social security.
    That can only be accomplished for "free" if you force the labor of the people who provide food, housing, medical care, education and so, to supply those things without compensation for their time and labor.

Slavery in other words.

Massive fail.

The earth's climate changes all the time.

We are in a warming period.

20,000 years ago, a blink of an eye in geologic time, where I am sitting right now, looking out at my woods, was under a mile of ice.

It may warm to where there are no ice caps left and most of the world is tropical rain forest and savannahs. It's been that way before, for millions and millions of years.

Or it may cool back down into another "Little Ice Age".

Mankind's activities have zero or insignificant effects on that cycle.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Yes, it has all been refuted by mainstream science...

On a serious note, it is obvious that the earth's weather patterns are changing in a manner that is .... categorically unlike previous changes. Certainly unlike the gradual changes which characterized my experience of weather from my childhood until circa 2014 or so. The globe is not "warming", rather, the highs are becoming higher and the lows are becoming lower. The entire planet is becoming extremal, not just politically, but even physically. People should take this as a wake-up call not only politically, but also spiritually. If things continue on their current trajectory, how long until we are in the book of Revelation just by virtue of the laws of physics, let alone prophecy? Wake up, people!
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Mankind's activities have zero or insignificant effects on that cycle.
    In fairness to the OP, they are making the case that it is not man-made, but related to some unique apocalyptic events. So they are "in opposition" to the WEF climate crisis hypothesis.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post

On a serious note, it is obvious that the earth's weather patterns are changing in a manner that is .... categorically unlike previous changes. Certainly unlike the gradual changes which characterized my experience of weather from my childhood until circa 2014 or so. The globe is not "warming", rather, the highs are becoming higher and the lows are becoming lower. The entire planet is becoming extremal, not just politically, but even physically. People should take this as a wake-up call not only politically, but also spiritually. If things continue on their current trajectory, how long until we are in the book of Revelation just by virtue of the laws of physics, let alone prophecy? Wake up, people!
    Well, our lifetimes are no way to judge things on this timescale, but my anecdotal experience is that there is not a huge difference, and my time frame may be longer than yours.

We can agree to disagree, but your stance seems very consistent with the propaganda that is being force fed to us on a daily basis.

My take is that this is nothing more than a propaganda induced fear.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ria-Propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    We can agree to disagree, but your stance seems very consistent with the propaganda that is being force fed to us on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Well, our lifetimes are no way to judge things on this timescale, but my anecdotal experience is that there is not a huge difference, and my time frame may be longer than yours.
    We can reasonably disagree on this because we each have different life experiences and perhaps the weather in the areas where you have lived has continued to behave normally. What I observe is a breaking of patterns, not only weather patterns but many other patterns as well. This became supraliminal for me in 2014 but I believe it began earlier without me noticing. And yes, the weather is not even remotely like it used to be pre-2014, and the ways in which it is different obviously have nothing to do with anything anthropogenic. I'm not spinning a narrative or pushing propaganda, nor spouting off my unexamined impressions, this is my direct observation on which I have contemplated deeply, and I have the mental tools to make substantial conclusions on this matter. Something changed, and no, humans did not do it.

your stance seems very consistent with the propaganda that is being force fed to us on a daily basis.
    The problem with the partisan discussion of "cLiMaTe cHaNgE" is that both sides are wholly un-scientific in their approach to the subject, and they treat it as the verbal equivalent of a football game, as though reality can be determined by marshaling a larger consensus of opinion than your opponents. My experiences (and the conclusions I draw from them) do not comport with either the Left's narrative, nor the Right's narrative. The earth is changing at an unprecedented rate in a manner that has nothing to do with human activity. Take my report as a data-point and if you start hearing more of the same thing, maybe consider looking into it further...

Well, yes, they are always fueling fear because that is the warp and weave of the ruling world-order. But remember that fake hysteria is frequently used as a propaganda tactic to numb the public to real stories. By exaggerating reports of child-exploitation to absurd extremes, those who want to bury such stories numb the public to them and make all such stories seem "ridiculous". Same thing for climate. Just because the Boy Who Cried Wolf cries "Wolf!" doesn't mean there's not a wolf... it just means he's not a reliable source, nothing more.

I observe with my own eyes the world is changing in ways that defy description in words. The shortest summary would be that we are now living in an alien environment. Don't ask me "how", I have no idea, all I know is what I directly see, and that is what I'm truthfully reporting here...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Weather isn't just about temperature. It is many qualities. The part of the world I am from (PNW) is noted for its very moderate weather and your chart shows that, indeed, record temperatures are only set rarely on the West coast due to the huge tempering effect of the enormous Pacific ocean. Did you know that in 2021, Portland hit a record high of 117? The weather of my beloved PNW now behaves in ways that defy description in words. Plants sprout in winter, leaves fall off trees in spring and fail to fall off timely in autumn, and so on, and so forth. What I observe happening firsthand, is far more bizarre, extreme and sudden than "Climate Change" or anything of that nature. It is obvious to me, from where I stand, that "cLiMaTe ChAnGe" was created as a fig-leaf narrative to cover up whatever the hell this actually is. I realize that others may not be observing what I am observing, and I have no explanation for that, either. All I can tell you is what I see and hear directly, firsthand. And I say with Isaac Newton, "I make no hypothesis." I have no idea what the hell is going on and the only thing I know for sure is nobody else does, either. Wave it away as "hysteria" if you like, but my advice is to take it as a data-point. I am convinced you will be hearing a lot more reports like mine in the near future even if you're not directly observing it yet for yourself...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 12-20-2023 at 08:18 PM.

The only thing I've noticed is that we get less tornados than we used to. The storms tend to spin them up after they cross the Mississippi out of "God's Country", and into Ohio and the Deep South more often now.

Suppose God's peeved at your neighbors? I've had such thoughts myself about them.

... I am convinced you will be hearing a lot more reports like mine in the near future even if you're not directly observing it yet for yourself...
    Which is what I have been saying about immigration from the front line for the past 25 years...

Which is what I have been saying about immigration from the front line for the past 25 years...
    I'm far away from the border but believe the many reports I hear...

From the responses I've seen here so far, I'm pretty sure that none of the responders have seen the whole video, which systematically spells out what's happening on and to and within the earth, and what the near-term outcome will be absent some pretty massive scientific breakthroughs in the next few — meaning about five — years. I don't give a crap about their politics; none of that changes the reality they lay out in excruciating detail.

In fairness to the OP, they are making the case that it is not man-made, but related to some unique apocalyptic events. So they are "in opposition" to the WEF climate crisis hypothesis.
    Ah gotcha.

I'll admit to not watching it, but rather was replying to what you had posted from their website.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    From the responses I've seen here so far, I'm pretty sure that none of the responders have seen the whole video, which systematically spells out what's happening on and to and within the earth, and what the near-term outcome will be absent some pretty massive scientific breakthroughs in the next few — meaning about five — years. I don't give a crap about their politics; none of that changes the reality they lay out in excruciating detail.
    I watched 30 minutes and stopped, not because I don't like it but I have other things I need to do. AFAICT, they're are right on the money in respect to the large-scale changes that are actually occurring. Real, large-scale changes are occurring, I can see it with my own eyes almost any day of the week. But to call what is happening "anthropogenic" is hubris on a clownish scale. I'm not a kid and I well remember things before the changes, most of my life was pre-whatever-this-is, so I'm not guessing that things are changing, they are really changing. The changes are so drastic and so sudden that no change of "1 degree Celsius over a century" can possibly explain them. Nor can it be HAARP or any other human-devised weather-control system... we simply do not have access to the energy-scales required to make the changes I observe firsthand. So I'm glad that scientists are looking into other explanations for what is going on, and a heating of the ocean sub-surface makes tremendous sense. It also aligns with Plasma Cosmology, which is a far superior cosmological theory to the currently prevalent gravity-based cosmologies which are the biggest hack-job in the history of science, to the point that we're now supposed to believe that 95+% of the universe is made up of wholly unobservable "Dark Matter". What a load of horse-crap.

It might seem a little weird the first time through, but I highly highly recommend this documentary. It explains that our ancestors witnessed firsthand celestial phenomena that are completely unknown to modern man, that these phenomena were cosmic in scale, and caused massive global catastrophe. The documentary does not connect these theories to the Flood of Noah but that is also well-documented in history from many cultures around the world and aligns with catastrophism (the viewpoint espoused in this video). The world may have been in a period of gradual change for a long time but that doesn't mean it will always be in this phase (gradualism is the belief that the world only ever gradually changes). Catastrophism explains vastly more of the observable evidence than gradualism can, it's not even a competition. Modern science has doubled down on gradualism for reasons that are outside of science and have a lot more to do with politics and even religion...

And if you want to dive deeper into the technical side of things:

Suzu-

I did not watch the video. But, I do know that the magnetic poles are shifting and when it comes to a full flip the sun is also on schedual to nova. When the sun become red we will have approximately 3 days to either kiss our ass goodbye or put the finishing touches on our preparations.

From what I understand this is expected to happen within 5 years of 2040. It is difficult to predict the exact date but this happens in 12,00 and 6,000 year cycles. There will be tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, massive earth quakes and the side of the earth that faces the nova will be scorched.

In 10 years I will be 78 years old I could be in my 80's by the time this happens. If my children or anyone else want to try and prep for this I would help them in anyway I can. I want to follow Jesus in everything including this. I hope to get my spirit so aligned with His will that I can only do that. I want to be used by Him in anyway He wants. I am far from perfect but, I claim the freedom that following Jesus affords. It won't matter to most people what the ptb say or do they are well prepared.

Why do you think the elite want us to get to mars? Not just earth but, the whole solar system will be going thru this as well. This information has been known to t[tb for centuries. The media makes mocking reports on this or takes a yea so what.... next because they want to kill off as many before the pole shift to ensure less possible survivors.But at least they will be able to say in the future that the public was told about it and they were so stupid they made no preparations.

Mean while there are top scientist working to warn whoever has the ears to hear.. So some people will survive this. People who use compasses, pilots, backwoods men, geologist and others who need a compass to do what they do have known about the magnetic poles shifting for years.

Cavemen were not a primitive form of man emerging from some union of apes and humans they were survivors of similar events. They had to leave their technologies and everything behind. Atlantis sinking was about a pole shift. The pole shift will likely make Atlantis rise again.It is a proven natural cycle of the earth so get over it
    Last edited by Working Poor; 12-22-2023 at 09:05 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A planet flipping magnetic poles couldn't possibly affect a massive star millions of miles away, so far as I know.

A star that goes nova turns orange, then red, because it enlarges. The energy is spread out over a greater volume, affecting surface heat and color. The process takes centuries. By the time Sol pops, it will have expanded enough in size to incinerate the Earth because its radius will become a good hundred million miles larger, and Earth's orbit will be inside the coronasphere. And we'll have lots and lots of time to see it coming.

We will not know the hour. The sun is no god, and won't be giving us any clues as to how long we have to cleanse our souls.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-22-2023 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

We will not know the hour. The sun is no god, and won't be giving us any clues as to how long we have to cleanse our souls.
    We cannot predict the day or the hour, but the Bible also tells us to keep watch. His arrival will be preceded by many signs, and those who are believers and stay awake will see them. Those who are unbelievers will receive no special warning, and will perish like those who did not listen to Noah, taken by surprise.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I haven't and won't spend my time watching because of two facts.

1. The climate of Earth has always changed and will always continue to change.

2. There tax scam by politicians won't stop the Earth's climate from changing.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

A planet flipping magnetic poles couldn't possibly affect a massive star millions of miles away, so far as I know.

A star that goes nova turns orange, then red, because it enlarges. The energy is spread out over a greater volume, affecting surface heat and color. The process takes centuries. By the time Sol pops, it will have expanded enough in size to incinerate the Earth because its radius will become a good hundred million miles larger, and Earth's orbit will be inside the coronasphere. And we'll have lots and lots of time to see it coming.

The 9 planets of our solar system will be affected. The other planets are going thru similar things that the earth is going thru. I don't know how far out it will reach into the rest of the galaxy or how far the effects will reach.
    Hopefully we will get right with God long before we start seeing signs in the sky.
    The scientist that I have been reading and listening to say that when the sun turns red we will have about 3 days. There will not be many safe places on earth when the poles flip. The coasts of all the continents will be the worse places to be. The new equator will at the area of Iceland.

These scientist say the tsunamis will send up to 300 ft waves up the 300 miles in. Some people will be able to ride it out in a boat that is not too close to the coast. Some people want to go to the mountains but most of them won't be safe either because of quaking, volcanic activity, and electric storms. The pole shift is about magnetic fields it is being caused by the sun. For real taxing carbon is not going to do anything but allow the elites to control more of the resources. Things will settle down in about 3 days after the flip. There will be an ice age right after.

The elites are already fully prepared for this they are going under ground but many of them will die because there is no guarantee how bad the earth quakes will be. Many ancient underground spaces have been found with large amounts of human bones. Perhaps these people died from gases leaking into the areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I haven't and won't spend my time watching because of two facts.

1. The climate of Earth has always changed and will always continue to change.

2. There tax scam by politicians won't stop the Earth's climate from changing.
    The above response along with others shows me definitively that no one has watched the video (except ClaytonB watching half an hour). So I will do my best to sum up what was shown. I don't have time to look up and insert links to all the studies that were quoted. If you want those, you can watch the video. This is just a summary of the points that I remember.

1.) The earth goes through cycles due to some external cosmic influence which needs to be studied. This influence causes the magnetic field to weaken and the magnetic poles to drift. The cycles are 12,000 years long, and every other time the cycle comes around, it is considerably more severe in nature. We are due for the current cycle to end, and it will be one of the severe events.

2.) Agitation of the earth by the cosmic influence has caused the magma in the interior of the earth to expand and begin to make the earth grow in size. It has also brought on an increase in volcanic activity which has been increasing and will continue to increase exponentially. Most of this vulcanism is under the seas and is responsible for increasing the temperature of the oceans and melting the glaciers in places where the earth's crust is thinnest, e.g. under Greenland and part of Antarctica.

3.) The earth's crust under the Marianas Trench in the south Pacific is the most dangerous spot, where the big cataclysm will probably originate.

4.) The reason the coming cataclysm has the potential to end life on earth (as a similar event wiped out most life on Mars, much more recently than most of the planetary scientists currently know) is due to heavy pollution of the oceans by spilled crude oil and dumped plastic waste that has broken down into microplastics, causing the ocean to be incapable of dissipating heat efficiently enough to stop the cataclysm.

5.) All the relevant sciences which have a bearing on the cataclysmic cycles need to be studied together, ala R. Buckminster Fuller's style of thinking, to find a means of mitigating the effects of the external cosmic influence on the earth, and cleaning the ocean water in a short time. This cannot be done under the current societal organization of competing and warring nation states, because the best scientific minds are not free for such a project; they are kept busy working on advanced weaponry.

6.) The costs of dealing with increasing numbers of natural disasters will bring the global economy down by no later than 2031, and the disasters will become so frequent and intense by that time that the necessary scientific work to mitigate the cataclysm will not be able to continue.

7.) Absent finding and implementing the necessary measures — whatever they may turn out to be — before 2036, the earth's core will become too destabilized for the destruction to be avoided.

There is another video put out by the same group in April (this year) with the full information about what happened to Mars, when and why it happened, as well as more of the planetary science that is only briefly touched on in the video I shared in the OP. That video is below.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2o668e/?pub=2i317

I'm sorry, this all seems very familiar...

Perhaps. However, from a religious point-of-view, I would encourage skeptics (or even believers who are specifically skeptical about the possibility of the end-times in our generation) to consider the real changes happening in the world -- I mean just those things you see firsthand, not what you read about or see in the "news" -- as a possible wake-up call or heavenly sign meant to warn us spiritually. Even if the Earth itself were ripped in half, this would be a relatively minor event compared to the coming Apocalypse. It can't hurt to use this as an opportunity to do a little soul-searching. And if you're "just not seeing it", all I can say is give it a little time. It won't be long before you are seeing it. Nothing to do with "cLiMaTe ChAnGe"... what is coming is something that is clearly not anthropogenic... that is the meaning of "the signs"... Keep Watch!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perhaps. However, from a religious point-of-view, I would encourage skeptics (or even believers who are specifically skeptical about the possibility of the end-times in our generation) to consider the real changes happening in the world -- I mean just those things you see firsthand, not what you read about or see in the "news" -- as a possible wake-up call or heavenly sign meant to warn us spiritually. Even if the Earth itself were ripped in half, this would be a relatively minor event compared to the coming Apocalypse. It can't hurt to use this as an opportunity to do a little soul-searching. And if you're "just not seeing it", all I can say is give it a little time. It won't be long before you are seeing it. Nothing to do with "cLiMaTe ChAnGe"... what is coming is something that is clearly not anthropogenic... that is the meaning of "the signs"... Keep Watch!
    I don’t engage in religious debate for the most part. Needless to say, I am very familiar with the allure of apocalyptic stories and beliefs, and the political charlatans who foster those beliefs.

I am not holding my breath for the rapture. Count me out.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-23-2023 at 10:26 PM.

There is some superficial similarity, but, in the movie, the destruction happens with water rather than as described in the video I posted.

I don’t engage in religious debate for the most part. Needless to say, I am very familiar with the allure of apocalyptic stories and beliefs, and the political charlatans who foster those beliefs.

I am not holding my breath for the rapture. Count me out.
    Fair enough, then just consider what I've written here as a cautionary warning... remember it for later, you may need it...

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    The above response along with others shows me definitively that no one has watched the video (except ClaytonB watching half an hour). So I will do my best to sum up what was shown. I don't have time to look up and insert links to all the studies that were quoted. If you want those, you can watch the video. This is just a summary of the points that I remember.

1.) The earth goes through cycles due to some external cosmic influence which needs to be studied. This influence causes the magnetic field to weaken and the magnetic poles to drift. The cycles are 12,000 years long, and every other time the cycle comes around, it is considerably more severe in nature. We are due for the current cycle to end, and it will be one of the severe events.

2.) Agitation of the earth by the cosmic influence has caused the magma in the interior of the earth to expand and begin to make the earth grow in size. It has also brought on an increase in volcanic activity which has been increasing and will continue to increase exponentially. Most of this vulcanism is under the seas and is responsible for increasing the temperature of the oceans and melting the glaciers in places where the earth's crust is thinnest, e.g. under Greenland and part of Antarctica.

3.) The earth's crust under the Marianas Trench in the south Pacific is the most dangerous spot, where the big cataclysm will probably originate.

4.) The reason the coming cataclysm has the potential to end life on earth (as a similar event wiped out most life on Mars, much more recently than most of the planetary scientists currently know) is due to heavy pollution of the oceans by spilled crude oil and dumped plastic waste that has broken down into microplastics, causing the ocean to be incapable of dissipating heat efficiently enough to stop the cataclysm.

5.) All the relevant sciences which have a bearing on the cataclysmic cycles need to be studied together, ala R. Buckminster Fuller's style of thinking, to find a means of mitigating the effects of the external cosmic influence on the earth, and cleaning the ocean water in a short time. This cannot be done under the current societal organization of competing and warring nation states, because the best scientific minds are not free for such a project; they are kept busy working on advanced weaponry.

6.) The costs of dealing with increasing numbers of natural disasters will bring the global economy down by no later than 2031, and the disasters will become so frequent and intense by that time that the necessary scientific work to mitigate the cataclysm will not be able to continue.

7.) Absent finding and implementing the necessary measures — whatever they may turn out to be — before 2036, the earth's core will become too destabilized for the destruction to be avoided.

There is another video put out by the same group in April (this year) with the full information about what happened to Mars, when and why it happened, as well as more of the planetary science that is only briefly touched on in the video I shared in the OP. That video is below.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2o668e/?pub=2i317
    I appreciate your interest in the subject, but I just don't have the same level of interest myself. I could spend a lot of time learning about the details and in the end I will still be subject to politicians spending money we don't have pretending they can solve something that they can't. It seems as dumb as a bunch of people getting together on a beach and locking arms to stop the tide from rolling in.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    It seems as dumb as a bunch of people getting together on a beach and locking arms to stop the tide from rolling in.
    But maybe not quite as bad as thinking doing a dance and posting it on tik tok will stop a war.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    But maybe not quite as bad as thinking doing a dance and posting it on tik tok will stop a war.
    But what if one also adds a flag to their profile pic?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4