Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: AZ - Bad stuff going down in Maricopa county [2022 elections]

Is this confirmed? I don't understand how there can be so many irregularities on paper, on video, caught red-handed, and people just walk and walk and walk, scot-free. How does that work? Why isn't the law actually enforced, or enforced in one direction only (e.g. J6)?

In the 2020 election, we saw video footage of ballots being wheeled out from under a table and tabulated (a county in Georgia, IIRC) and nothing was done. Even if somebody got a wrist-slap for the sin of getting caught, it was obvious from the body-language of the perps that (a) this was not their own independent idea, and (b) they were well-trained and well-practiced at this, meaning, it's a widespread practice. Hell, I simply assume the R-swamp are in on it, too. And I suspect that that's the real reason this story just can't get any traction. There are so many corrupt Swamp-creatures on both sides of the aisle that not talking about election-fraud is a "bipartisan" plank. And notice that, wherever the violations are too egregious to be completely covered up, the stories keep being spun in the headlines as "voter fraud". No, the 2020 election was not stolen by voter fraud, it was stolen by election fraud. Nothing could be more obvious.

Last edited by ClaytonB; 05-28-2023 at 10:17 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Is this confirmed? I don't understand how there can be so many irregularities on paper, on video, caught red-handed, and people just walk and walk and walk, scot-free. How does that work? Why isn't the law actually enforced [...]
    As has been amply demonstrated, the laws were never really meant to be enforced. They are effectively just window dressing - there for show, but not much else. They exist to be pointed at as reassurance (completely empty reassurance, as it turns out) that elections are fair, neutral, and even-handed, If that reassurance wasn't completely empty, then those responsible for all the rules-violating problems and irregularities that have been exposed would be held to account - and that would happen entirely regardless of whether there might be a number of "problematic" votes sufficient to change the outcome of an election.

That those responsible for the violations and irregularities are not being held to account (and are apparently not going to be) is effectively a "green light" signalling that the laws and rules that supposedly govern the conduct of elections don't actually matter, and that they can be violated without consequence (just because the supposed winner would supposedly have won anyway - which, of course, is about as beggarly as question-begging can get).

Thus, there's not a chance in hell any judge is going to have the balls to actually declare any election to be null and void (certainly not above a certain level of office, anyway) - no matter what shenanigans might be evidenced. Some excuse or other can always be found for ignoring or eliding any "irregularities", the easiest such excuse being "it cannot be said with any certainty that the outcome would have been different". As a practical matter, it is effectively impossible to prove the outcome would in fact have been different, even if it was true - and especially so if any cheating really did occur (the whole point and effect of cheating, after all, is to obfuscate the true results).
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-16-2023 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    As has been amply demonstrated, the laws were never really meant to be enforced. They are effectively just window dressing - there for show, but not much else. They exist to be pointed at as reassurance (completely empty reassurance, as it turns out) that elections are fair, neutral, and even-handed, If that reassurance wasn't completely empty, then those responsible for all the rules-violating problems and irregularities that have been exposed would be held to account - and that would happen entirely regardless of whether there might be a number of "problematic" votes sufficient to change the outcome of an election.

That those responsible for the violations and irregularities are not being held to account (and are apparently not going to be) is effectively a "green light" signalling that the laws and rules that supposedly govern the conduct of elections don't actually matter, and that they can be violated without consequence (just because the supposed winner would supposedly have won anyway).

Thus, there's not a chance in hell any judge is going to have the balls to actually declare any election to be null and void (certainly not above a certain level of office, anyway) - no matter what shenanigans might be evidenced. Some excuse or other can always be found for ignoring or eliding any "irregularities", the easiest such excuse being "it cannot be said with any certainty that the outcome would have been different". As a practical matter, it is effectively impossible to prove the outcome would in fact have been different, even if it was true - and especially so if any cheating really did occur (the whole point and effect of cheating, after all, is to obfuscate the true results).
    I know.

But all the same. Is it really going to take the Apocalypse for the sheeple to wake up? Are these people just going to go on living in denial until armed SkyNet TeslaBots are traipsing over their manicured lawns, smashing windows and tossing flash-bangs?! I blame the geriatric Fox News watchers at least as much as the CNN crowd. If anybody would and could do something about it, it would be them. They have the money, they have all the political connections, they have the clout, they have the economic pull, they have the businesses. But they just want to keep their heads firmly buried in the sand while they keep searching the world for the perfect 18-hole green. Fiddling while their childrens' and grandchildrens' national inheritance burns to the ground... sickening...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    I know.

But all the same. Is it really going to take the Apocalypse for the sheeple to wake up? Are these people just going to go on living in denial until armed SkyNet TeslaBots are traipsing over their manicured lawns, smashing windows and tossing flash-bangs?! I blame the geriatric Fox News watchers at least as much as the CNN crowd. If anybody would and could do something about it, it would be them. They have the money, they have all the political connections, they have the clout, they have the economic pull, they have the businesses. But they just want to keep their heads firmly buried in the sand while they keep searching the world for the perfect 18-hole green. Fiddling while their childrens' and grandchildrens' national inheritance burns to the ground... sickening...
    I think this is why we need alternative media to start taking over. People are generally clueless and only believe what they hear on the tv. It will take a fundamental shift in how people get their information before any real change can happen.

Imagine if all the media were not in lockstep about the laptop story leading to the election. If they reported honestly and let the people decide, I don’t think any amount of fraudulent vote counting would overturn Biden’s deficit. But most people didn’t know about it, and everyone who did was getting silenced.
    No - No - No - No

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I think this is why we need alternative media to start taking over. People are generally clueless and only believe what they hear on the tv. It will take a fundamental shift in how people get their information before any real change can happen.

Imagine if all the media were not in lockstep about the laptop story leading to the election. If they reported honestly and let the people decide, I don’t think any amount of fraudulent vote counting would overturn Biden’s deficit. But most people didn’t know about it, and everyone who did was getting silenced.
    I don't know.
    I think many of the younger generation doesn't tune in to MSM so they must be getting their misinformation from alternative media.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I don't know.
    I think many of the younger generation doesn't tune in to MSM so they must be getting their misinformation from alternative media.
    Right, this is the bigger problem. "They" have invented some technological mechanism that permits them to do a kind of censorship which humanity has never before encountered. The censorship has made some kind of "quantum leap"; they're not just controlling media through the usual golden handcuffs. I am convinced that they are using the kinds of tools that were originally invented for national security purposes (cyberweapons, like those disclosed by Snowden) to disrupt the flow of any information they consider a threat, in real-time. There is no other logical explanation for the level of control that is being exerted. I don't have any solutions to offer, but if a solution does exist, it must begin with an objective and factual assessment of the true extent and magnitude of the disease.

Not everybody's taste in music, but this music-video artistically depicts our situation quite well...

https://twitter.com/KariLakeWarRoom/...84619268554752

That those responsible for the violations and irregularities are not being held to account (and are apparently not going to be) is effectively a "green light" signalling that the laws and rules that supposedly govern the conduct of elections don't actually matter, and that they can be violated without consequence (just because the supposed winner would supposedly have won anyway).

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...74183845154817
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/can_unity/status...74257600479232

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    https://twitter.com/can_unity/status...74257600479232

Oh man... did anybody test those ballots for traces of bamboo fibers?

If not, I hear that there are some experts available who can check for that.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Oh man... did anybody test those ballots for traces of bamboo fibers?

If not, I hear that there are some experts available who can check for that.
    Bully for you.

Does posting goofy stuff on the internet in order to discredit truth tellers by association pay better or worse than pointing to that goofy stuff as though it disproves something?

If you're not sure, we can get @dannno in here and you two can compare notes.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does posting goofy stuff on the internet in order to discredit truth tellers by association pay better or worse than pointing to that goofy stuff as though it disproves something?
    Is The Gateway Pundit on your list of truth tellers?

Is The Gateway Pundit on your list of truth tellers?
    There you go again.

Does truthfulness depend on the source? Hell, I saw Biden accidentally tell the truth once. Should I have believed it any less?

There you go again.

Does truthfulness depend on the source? Hell, I saw Biden accidentally tell the truth once. Should I have believed it any less?
    If you plan to assume truth based on faith, then yes, the source matters.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

If you plan to assume truth based on faith, then yes, the source matters.
    What does that have to do with me? Are you saying that by posting a piece of the public conversation, I am by implication vouching for the accuracy of it?

Because that's ridiculous. If that were the case, I'd never dare quote CNN, PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC, the New York Times, or anything else, because they are all now proven liars. So, clearly I'm not having faith in it or advocating anyone else have faith in it. Since covid, Reuters or the AP can't claim one ounce more credibility than the Onion.

So why are you blathering this crap at me? Are you really still stupid enough to take anything you read in any media as gospel?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-14-2023 at 03:07 PM.

What does that have to do with me? Are you saying that by posting a piece of the public conversation, I am by implication vouching for the accuracy of it?
    If your response is that you're an unwitting propaganda mouthpiece, I won't disagree.

So why are you blathering this crap at me? Are you really still stupid enough to take anything you read in any media as gospel?
    You seem to have begun to believe some astoundingly stupid $#@!. I assumed that this was some of it. My apologies.
    Pinochet is the model

You seem to have begun to believe some astoundingly stupid $#@!. I assumed that this was some of it. My apologies.

Kari Lake Files New Lawsuit with New Evidence, Logs Show No Signature Match for 275K Ballots

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...il-in-ballots/

Kari Lake Files New Lawsuit with New Evidence, Logs Show No Signature Matching for 275,000 Mail-In Ballots

AZ gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake has filed a new lawsuit presenting new evidence that she may have won her 2022 race, and called for a new vote referring to the presently seated AZ governor Katie Hobbs as a “squatter.”

[Complaint: Lake v. Hobbs No. 2CA-CV23-0144]

The complaint brought by Lake introduces new evidence which was obtained after Maricopa County responded to an open public records act request for computer logs, and other materials.

The complaint alleges that system logs and official Maricopa County records show that:

• The Maricopa election department knew that 260 out of its 446 vote tabulating machines were malfunctioning as it headed into the election, in a manner which severely impacted the in-person Republican vote, in which Republicans outnumbered Democrats in in-person voting by 3 to 1. On election day the 60% of tabulator machines which malfunctioned were almost all in Republican-leaning districts. On that day, vote-center tabulators at over 60% of Maricopa’s vote centers rejected defective ballots printed by ballot-on-demand (“BOD”) printers more than 200,000 times, causing long lines in Republican-leaning districts, but not Democratic ones.
    • When asked to extend voting hours by three hours, a type of request almost always granted in elections, a Maricopa judge refused the request.

Line in Marley Park, Maricopa County on election day, 60% registered Republicans

• In stunning sworn testimony in 2022, Maricopa County Elections Co-Directory Scott Jarrett said that changes to machines which caused problems with vote tabulators were made on election day (below).

• New evidence, worker keystroke logs, shows that approximately 70,000 mail ballots could not have been properly signature matched, as required, as some keystroke logs showed only 2 seconds spent per ballot, an “impossible” rate with not even enough time for the required images to load onto the computer screen. Another 205,000+ signatures were compared in 2-3 seconds per comparison, for a total of at least 275,000 mail-in ballots which could not have undergone proper signature verification. The election loss margin was less than 20,000 votes.

• Numerous other election procedures mandated by AZ election law were not followed, such as rules for observers of both parties being present during machine testing and mail-in ballot signature matching.

Below: Precincts affected by vote tabulation machine problems, causing long lines and causing hundreds of thousands of votes not to be immediately counted. Source: Arizona Sun Times

Some excerpts from the new complaint are:

“Maricopa conducted unannounced testing of all 446 vote-
    center tabulators beginning on October 14 and knew that
    260 of those tabulators rejected ballots.”
    -page iv

__________________________________________________ ______
    “Maricopa falsely certified that it conducted [Logic and Accuracy] testing in accordance with [mandated election manual procedures] on October 11, 2022, complete with the required public notice and observers, which in reality was simply kabuki theatre…Maricopa “made a program change” on October 10, 2022” and …conducted unannounced testing…on all 446 vote-center tabulators on October 14, 17, and 18, during which 260 of the 446 vote-center tabulators rejected ballots, an error that was not remedied prior to Election Day.” – page 17
    “…roughly 70,000 voter signatures on ballot affidavits were “compared” for consistency with voters’ signatures from registration records in less than two seconds per comparison.” – page 30
    “Another 205,000+ signatures were compared in 2-3 seconds per comparison.” – page 30
    “…many verification workers approved the signatures they
    reviewed at these speeds at rates of 99 to 100%.”
    – page 30

Lake is asking the court to order the Maricopa’s 2022 election to be “set aside” ans another election to be held with “squatter” Hobbs, per Miller, 179 Ariz. at 180; Reyes, 191 Ariz.

Observer Law Can Be Seen Violated on Video, Judge Refused to Allow Video in Court

Clearly indicating that all tabulator machine testing and operations are intended to be maximally transparent, AZ law mandates “testing shall be observed by at least two election inspectors, who shall not be of the same political party, and shall be open to representatives of the political parties, candidates, the press and the public.”

AZ law further mandates that reports must be filed by the County to the Secretary of State’s office, reporting tabulator errors and actions taken to correct the malfunctions until an “errorless count” is achieved before any machine is approved for live use.

Yet in live surveillance video recorded, unbeknownst to the Maricopa election department, by the Kari Lake forces, election workers can be seen manipulating tabulation machines in the absence of any observers on October 14, 17, and 18. When Lake attempted to introduce the video as evidence in a previous lawsuit, the judge, Peter Thompson, refused to allow it.

Maricopa County tabulator machines being worked on outside of the presence of observers (view at Rumble)

AZ law A.R.S. § 16-449(A),

“Required test of equipment and programs; notice; procedures manual,” states:

“the secretary of state, shall have the automatic tabulating equipment and programs tested to ascertain that the equipment and programs will correctly count the votes cast for all offices and on all measures. Public notice of the time and place of the test shall be given at least forty-eight hours prior thereto by publication once in one or more daily or weekly newspapers published in the town, city or village using such equipment, if a newspaper is published therein, otherwise in a newspaper of general circulation therein. The test shall be observed by at least two election inspectors, who shall not be of the same political party, and shall be open to representatives of the political parties, candidates, the press and the public. The test shall be conducted by processing a preaudited group of ballots so marked as to record a predetermined number of valid votes for each candidate and on each measure and shall include for each office one or more ballots that have votes in excess of the number allowed by law in order to test the ability of the automatic tabulating equipment and programs to reject such votes. If any error is detected, the cause therefor shall be ascertained and corrected and an errorless count shall be made before the automatic tabulating equipment and programs are approved. A copy of a revised program shall be filed with the secretary of state within forty-eight hours after the revision is made. If the error was created by automatic tabulating equipment malfunction, a report shall be filed with the secretary of state within forty-eight hours after the correction is made, stating the cause and the corrective action taken. The test shall be repeated immediately before the start of the official count of the ballots in the same manner as set forth above. After the completion of the count, the programs used and the ballots shall be sealed, retained and disposed of as provided for paper ballots.”

For its part the mainstream media has long dropped any pretenses of objectivity when covering Lake’s lawsuits, branding her and anyone who questions an election an “election denier” in headlines.

In December of 2022, AZ Judge Peter Thompson ruled that ‘The Court DOES NOT find clear and convincing evidence of misconduct’, as reported by NBC which characteristically injects the major media bias that Lake’s grievances amount to an effort to “overturn” the election, taking the side of Maricopa with the delicacy of a bludgeon.

Yahoo News headline

In June of this year Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer filed an unusual lawsuit against Lake for “defamation,” after she criticized his performance in the 2022 election. Normally public officials are expected to have a high tolerance for criticism as part of the job.

And in another previously unseen development in the US, County Boards of Supervisors in different AZ counties, who are charged with certifying or not certifying election results according to their consciences, were threatened with felony prosecution by Katie Hobbs and her political allies if they did not certify the election. Some County Supervisors then said they were certifying only “under duress.”

Ron Gould of the Mohave County Board of Supervisors:

“I vote ‘aye’ under duress. I found out today I have no choice but to vote aye or I’ll be arrested and charged with a felony. I don’t think this is what our Founders had in mind…”

Kari Lake Files New Lawsuit with New Evidence, Logs Show No Signature Matching for 275,000 Mail-In Ballots | Coronavirus News (wordpress.com)

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 09-18-2023 at 09:28 PM.

Lake sure does love grifting. She probably learned it from Trump.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Lake sure does love grifting. She probably learned it from Trump.
    Katie Hobbs approves of this message
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

[...]

There's at least one judge with the balls to "declare [an] election to be null and void" at the local mayoral level:
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-01-2023 at 11:05 PM.

Meanwhile, at the state capital...

https://twitter.com/hodgetwins/statu...79860289167778

Meanwhile, at the state capital...

[...]

... "legal consequences would be serious" ...

LMAO

So now they're suddenly worried about the rules being broken.

#AnarchoTyranny

That those responsible for the violations and irregularities are not being held to account (and are apparently not going to be) is effectively a "green light" signalling that the laws and rules that supposedly govern the conduct of elections don't actually matter, and that they can be violated without consequence (just because the supposed winner would supposedly have won anyway - which, of course, is about as beggarly as question-begging can get).

I haven't been here in a long time and didn't know about this Mohave county thing. Wonder how that ended up. If I were on that board of supervisors, I would have stood firm on hand counting.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    THREAD: Miki Klann Interview

"sovereign citizen" cosplay warning:

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Discuss.

EXCLUSIVE MIKI KLANN INTERVIEW- BREAKING!! "Maricopa Board of Supervisors RUN After Being Served!!!"
    https://rumble.com/v4ghh3t-exclusive...ter-being.html
    {Ninoscorner | 29 February 2024}

Courage is contagious folks.. Miki Klann gives Ninoscorner.tv an exclusive interview on what exactly went down with the Maricopa Board of Supervisors.. THEY WERE SERVED AND RAN OUT OF THE BUILDING!! Here is a statement from Miki Klann:

"We the People just witnessed as the entire Board of Supervisors in Maricopa county run out of the room and vacated their post!

And we served them anyway!!

We, the body sovereign presented them each with a notice of liability and opportunity to cure. The fine is $1.75 million per claim and there are 12 signatures which means they are each personally liable for $21 million.

If they do not resign in 3 days they will be presented with a Writ of Quo Warranto and a Waiver of Tort.

If they do not rebut these truths and they remain in office we will send them a default judgment and a final bill for payment. We will also be notifying the military and their act of treason will be grounds for an immediate military tribunal.

-Miki Klann

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-24-2024 at 07:44 PM.

I like the sound of this.

Yet, I get a superficial endorphin release which might prove to be a mirage.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast