Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump did not visit Epstein homes or island, no contact with underage girls

Lets face it we are not in control of what "evidence" comes out and how relevant it is. It's a trillion$$$ blackmail scheme. All of the people that are allowed to be president or who are in some powerful position are compromised in someway or another. Absolutely nobody of the elite are pure. If they can't be blackmailed they don't get in.

I used to know a woman who helped set up politicians for blackmail. One day she told me about it or tried to. I was really appalled that she would be involved in it and lost respect for her and politics in general. She wasn't a minor but she got the goods and I would not doubt if she would find a minor if necessary to get the job done.

Trump seems very egotistic. I don't know him personally. So how can I actually know what he has done? There probably is some type of imagery that could be used as prof. I am sure he is compromised because no matter what the media says about him he is one of them.

I am psychic so I suppose I could zoom in on him if I wanted to. Years ago I was offered training and a position with a remote viewing team. Which I flatly turned down because I really don't want to know what all these "leaders" are doing or where they are and, I don't work for the man. I don't talk about being psychic very much.To me it can take a person to some very dark places. I don't want to hear the thoughts of others especially perverts and degeneratives. I feel it is very intrusive and could violate sovereignty of an individual if they have not requested a reading of some type. I have learned how to block a lot of stuff. I do help some people sometimes I never charge for it.

So , if you think anybody in power is not compromised you have too many holes in your head or something...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Trump is a fraud. ClaytonB you have no idea what you're talking about. Trump installed lots of neocons. He increased military spending by over 30%. He tossed treaties away with Russia and Iran. He is totally for what is happening in Israel, that's why he's not talking about it. It was in his son-in-law's freaking Deal. Trump stayed in Syria and Iraq for Israel. He kiled the peace in space treaty and the nuke treaties with Russia. Trump tried to overthrow Maduro, got the MIC in Ecuador, and armed Ukraine. Trump bombed the crap out of Afghanistan with the MOAB and never left. Don't call me a Leftist, you are the Leftist, and I am the Traditionalist and further to the Right than you can turn your noggin because your noggin is full of nothing but filthy lucre and deceitful plots disguised as philosophies by revolutionary Babylonians.
    Don't forget he also did Operation Warp Speed and to this day is still defending the vaccines.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Trump is a fraud. ClaytonB you have no idea what you're talking about. Trump installed lots of neocons.
    OK, so why didn't those neoCONs that he installed do neoCON things?! You know, like start new wars, or bomb brown kids?? Why did the neoCON agenda stay on pause until a Democrat got back into POTUS? It is not I who am clueless. You're duped by the boiler-plate left-right narrative, not to mention you're a leftist.

He tossed treaties away with Russia and Iran.
    There were no hostilities between US/Russia or US/Iran during 2017-2020. That Trump inherited a flaming dumpster-fire of garbage international treaties is axiomatic, like saying the sky is blue. Way to demonstrate your superior grasp of international politics!

He is totally for what is happening in Israel,
    Well, last I checked, Hamas existed in 2017-2020, so if he was so pro-war with Hamas, why didn't he start it himself? Why did it happen on the watch of a Democrat POTUS? Don't play naive, we all know that Israel's policy is just an extension of Washington, DC. Why didn't Trump let Israel off the chain, why did it require a Democrat in order for "Israel's 9/11" to get the greenlight?

Trump stayed in Syria and Iraq for Israel. He kiled the peace in space treaty and the nuke treaties with Russia. Trump tried to overthrow Maduro, got the MIC in Ecuador, and armed Ukraine. Trump bombed the crap out of Afghanistan with the MOAB and never left. Don't call me a Leftist, you are the Leftist, and I am the Traditionalist and further to the Right than you can turn your noggin because your noggin is full of nothing but filthy lucre and deceitful plots disguised as philosophies by revolutionary Babylonians.
    OK, the rest of this does not merit a detailed reply. It's like a CEO takes over a bankrupt corporation and the employees who cratered the company to begin with are complaining about his hair-style (quite literally!) and the car brand he drives.

Don't call me a Leftist,
    Truth hurts, but it's the truth. Anyone who cares can scan your post history and immediately see you are a dyed-red cultural marxist, oddly trying to pose as some kind of "libertarian" or something, who knows. Once again, BUZZ OFF leftist...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 01-07-2024 at 12:35 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    OK, so why didn't those neoCONs that he installed do neoCON things?! You know, like start new wars, or bomb brown kids??
    So, you're denying that there were more drone strikes in Trump's first two years than in all eight of Obama's years?

You're duped by the boiler-plate left-right narrative, not to mention you're a leftist.
    If the shoe fits, accuse the "other side" of wearing it. Well, yes, that shoe fits the "other side" as perfectly as it fits you. Doesn't fit Snowball, though. Get real.

OK, the rest of this does not merit a detailed reply.
    Works for me.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-07-2024 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, you're denying that there were more drone strikes in Trump's first two years than in all eight of Obama's years?
    The technology is more mature now, don't be ridiculous. That's like saying there were more cruise-missile strikes under Bush than Clinton... while true, also irrelevant.

You know perfectly well that I 100.0% oppose the MIC with every fiber of my being. The MIC is antichrist to its core. Did Trump behead the MIC? Obviously not. They were screeching under Trump because he was strangulating the MIC, factually. There were no new multi-trillion dollar wars for four years. They were screeching because, if things kept on like that much longer, they would have been killed.

The MIC is a wedge-issue in the Right and the Democrats are cleverly playing it for all it's worth. The biggest support base in the US for the MIC comes from the most culturally conservative communities. Most of these communities have a recruitment pipeline to the Pentagon and, in itself, there's nothing inherently evil about that... a professional soldier class is not inherently evil, any more than having full-time police is evil. But the MIC uses the generic patriotism of these communities as a cover for its multi-trillion dollar heists of the American public. The scale of operations of the MIC makes everything else peanuts by comparison, even Big Pharma. And so everything is riding on this confusion between genuine American patriotism and pro-veteran sentiment, which is not a bad thing, and the vast heist of the American public to the tune of trillions of dollars per year by the demonic MIC.

If you actually care to oppose the Democrats' political strategy on this point, then you're going to need to figure out how to "un-wedge" it, that is, how do we get the American public to understand the MIC heist without attacking genuine, healthy patriotism and pro-veteran sentiment, as the radical Left does? That's the knot that we have to un-tangle, and so far, like it or not, MAGA is the most progress that anyone has made on this specific issue to date. You don't personally like Trump? OK, that's valid, I'm not a native fan of the Orange Man either. I warmed up to him by the end of his presidency and remain tepid in my support, pending further developments. But point me to the man/movement who has made more progress against the Dubya-neoCON RINOs, without going off into madhouse leftism, than Trump/MAGA. Just point me in that direction, and I will gladly join my efforts to that cause instead! The MIC is the single greatest enemy of the American public, and anything that is making progress against them without simultaneously attacking traditional American values, is worth supporting for that goal. "Trump bombed things too" is not a valid objection, it's intentionally missing the forest for the trees.

The MIC is just like the Fedflation right now. Biden could never have erected these twin towers of insanity if Trump hadn't borrowed and spent him one hell of a foundation to build them on.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-07-2024 at 01:17 PM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sometimes this feels like trying to reason with a brick-wall...

That the MIC did not shrink, or even grew, under Trump, is not the issue. Most of their growth is already "baked in" to the Federal budget (by design). The issue is what we call in calculus "the first derivative", meaning, the rate-of-change of a function. Trump's spending went more to MIC than to domestic welfare programs, which is standard right-wing policy. No one is denying that. But the MIC is not about "spending more on the military than on domestic welfare programs". It's an inter-generational, multi-trillion dollar heist that inter-operates with the Fed and feeds on a pipeline of Orwellian never-ending wars. I know you know this, so I don't understand all the playing-dumb in this thread. Even if I hated Trump's guts with the screeching fury of a high-visibility-vest-wearing autist, I would still have to acknowledge that he, for whatever reason, disrupted the MIC's war-narrative pipeline during his four-years. It's like if Oceania was suddenly at peace with all of its neighbors for four years. How odd... we're not at war with Eastasia... but we're not at war with Eurasia either? Surely, we must be at war with somebody!

Can anyone name someone in Trump's cabinet who wasn't a neocon?
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

"spending more on the military than on domestic welfare programs".
    Strange place for quote marks. I sure as hell didn't say that.

It's an inter-generational, multi-trillion dollar heist that inter-operates with the Fed and feeds on a pipeline of Orwellian never-ending wars.
    Despite the orange vest autist screeching of certain voices here, Trump never ended a war. If he had, how could we all blame Biden for doing one hell of a lousy job pulling out?

Your argument was they had to be new wars. Those are the facts your theory needs to fit. Try to make that work.

Sometimes this feels like trying to reason with a brick-wall...
    Next time test your basic assumption for accuracy before you build your brick wall of text on it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-07-2024 at 01:45 PM.

Strange place for quote marks. I sure as hell didn't say that.
    This is the LAST AND FINAL TIME I will explain the concept of scare-quotes to you. If you persist on accusing me of putting words in your mouth because I use scare-quotes on occasion to offset or emphasize a phrase, or indicate that something is part of "conventional wisdom" to which I don't personally agree, then you'll just go on ignore. It's willful at this point.

Truth hurts...
    Two words I agree with in your post.

Here, read something of value...

https://books.google.com/books?id=bw...ork%22&f=false
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

The technology is more mature now, don't be ridiculous. That's like saying there were more cruise-missile strikes under Bush than Clinton... while true, also irrelevant.
    Then why have strikes gone down under Biden? Did the technology un-mature?

In before it's somehow Trump's accomplishment anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

I'm convinced that most of the footage we see of Resident Biden is just a body-double wearing a mask, so who knows what they're really doing with drones or who even actually has command of them. AFAICT, we are currently living under a cold military coup while collectively pretending that's not the case. Statistics, especially government-statistics, are unreliable during the best of times but I have more confidence in China's economic growth numbers than I do in any post-2020 statistics regarding anything to do with the US government/military...

I'm convinced that most of the footage we see of Resident Biden is just a body-double wearing a mask, so who knows what they're really doing with drones or who even actually has command of them. AFAICT, we are currently living under a cold military coup while collectively pretending that's not the case. Statistics, especially government-statistics, are unreliable during the best of times but I have more confidence in China's economic growth numbers than I do in any post-2020 statistics regarding anything to do with the US government/military...
    Amazing how the evidence either is or is not accurate depending on whether you want it to be
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Because Trump ended Afghanistan.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Because Trump ended Afghanistan.

Not completely. Put in in motion w/ agreement

But Canceled vital already established agreements with Russia . which lead us to current mammoth proxy war

Space Force!!

Corporate Media Uses New Epstein Documents to Knowingly Push Disgusting Smear from Woman Who Made Up Claims About Trump and Later Retracted Those Claims – Team Trump Responds

As Gateway Pundit readers know, TGP”s Cristina Laila obtained another batch of documents from a defamation lawsuit related to Jeffrey Epstein on Monday.

The explosive new documents, which were reviewed by Laila, reveal there are alleged sex tapes of Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Richard Branson. Moreover, Crooked Hillary sent her henchman to intimidate one Epstein victim.

But this information is being whitewashed by the corporate press. Instead, they are pushing a disgusting Epstein smear, which is totally false.

The smear involves “revelations” in the Epstein documents that President Trump allegedly sexually assaulted several of the infamous pedophile’s sex slaves in vile ways, and there’s a sex tape to prove it.

Ransome boasted to the New York Post back in 2016 that she had a sex tape of many powerful people, including Trump and Bill Clinton.

In one instance, she claimed that Trump flicked and s*cked one of her friend’s nipples until they were raw.

But Ransome could not provide the tapes when the paper asked for them. Nor would she hand over any other evidence corroborating her claims about Trump.

Ransome later admitted to the New Yorker in 2019 she lied because she “wanted” to draw attention to Epstein’s criminal behavior and make him believe she had evidence that would come out if he harmed her.

Unsurprisingly, there is a Democrat connection to this attempt to libel Trump. Journalist Liz Cronkin points out that Ransome was represented by a law firm headed by an Al Gore presidential campaign lawyer named David Boies. The firm had used former Israeli Intelligence officers to spy on reporters exposing movie director Harvey Weinstein’s crimes.
    It should be noted that Ransome’s attorney was David Boies. Bradley Edwards wrote in his book Relentless Pursuit he noticed red flags with Boies that gave him pause including that Boies had a relationship with Epstein.

In October of 2017, The New Yorker and the New York Times were investigating accusations of sexual abuse against Harvey Weinstein who was Boies’s client at that time.
    Boies’s firm hired Black Cube, a private intelligence company run by former Israeli military operatives, to disrupt the reporting. In the process, Black Cube operatives impersonated a source and assumed other false identities to gather information on the reporters. Boies said that he regretted not supervising Black Cube more closely.
    NEW EPSTEIN FILES REVEAL UNFOUNDED CLAIMS AGAINST TRUMP THAT WERE RETRACTED AND DEBUNKED YEARS AGO & MADE BY A VICTIM REPRESENTED BY LAW FIRM THAT USED FORMER ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE AGENTS TO SPY ON REPORTERS EXPOSING HARVEY WEINSTEIN!
    The new Jeffrey Epstein documents expose… pic.twitter.com/HhFGKu0rg2
    — LIZ CROKIN (@LizCrokin) January 8, 2024
    Trump Campaign spokesman Steven Cheung slammed these false and defamatory claims in a statement:

These baseless accusations have been fully retracted because they are simply false and have no merit.
    TGP previously reported Trump was exonerated of any wrongdoing related to Epstein and this remains the case.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-new-epstein/

The first (and only so far) mention of Donald Trump which is in any way connected to anything related to sex is now made by this Sarah Ransome character.
    She claims that President Trump had sex with a girl named Jen in Epstein's New York apartment.
    I'm skeptical...
    So far there is no corroborating evidence and many are questioning whether Ransome is credible.
    More on that below in just a moment.

Also, not that it would be a great look, but even if that allegation is accurate, "Jen" would have been 22-23 at the time and President Trump likely would have been unmarried.
    I'll reiterate, not that it makes it great, but there would be nothing illegal in that arrangement.
    But I have serious doubts about the credibility of Ransome's testimony.
    Why?
    Well, just watch this.
    This is an excellent 20 minute summary of all we learned today and I think it explains why even MeetKevin is skeptical of "Ransome":

More at: https://wltreport.com/2024/01/08/bre...in-files-drop/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Corporate Media Uses New Epstein Documents to Knowingly Push Disgusting Smear from Woman Who Made Up Claims About Trump and Later Retracted Those Claims – Team Trump Responds

As Gateway Pundit readers know, TGP”s Cristina Laila obtained another batch of documents from a defamation lawsuit related to Jeffrey Epstein on Monday.

The explosive new documents, which were reviewed by Laila, reveal there are alleged sex tapes of Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Richard Branson. Moreover, Crooked Hillary sent her henchman to intimidate one Epstein victim.

But this information is being whitewashed by the corporate press. Instead, they are pushing a disgusting Epstein smear, which is totally false.

The smear involves “revelations” in the Epstein documents that President Trump allegedly sexually assaulted several of the infamous pedophile’s sex slaves in vile ways, and there’s a sex tape to prove it.

Ransome boasted to the New York Post back in 2016 that she had a sex tape of many powerful people, including Trump and Bill Clinton.

In one instance, she claimed that Trump flicked and s*cked one of her friend’s nipples until they were raw.

But Ransome could not provide the tapes when the paper asked for them. Nor would she hand over any other evidence corroborating her claims about Trump.

Ransome later admitted to the New Yorker in 2019 she lied because she “wanted” to draw attention to Epstein’s criminal behavior and make him believe she had evidence that would come out if he harmed her.

Unsurprisingly, there is a Democrat connection to this attempt to libel Trump. Journalist Liz Cronkin points out that Ransome was represented by a law firm headed by an Al Gore presidential campaign lawyer named David Boies. The firm had used former Israeli Intelligence officers to spy on reporters exposing movie director Harvey Weinstein’s crimes.
    It should be noted that Ransome’s attorney was David Boies. Bradley Edwards wrote in his book Relentless Pursuit he noticed red flags with Boies that gave him pause including that Boies had a relationship with Epstein.

In October of 2017, The New Yorker and the New York Times were investigating accusations of sexual abuse against Harvey Weinstein who was Boies’s client at that time.
    Boies’s firm hired Black Cube, a private intelligence company run by former Israeli military operatives, to disrupt the reporting. In the process, Black Cube operatives impersonated a source and assumed other false identities to gather information on the reporters. Boies said that he regretted not supervising Black Cube more closely.
    NEW EPSTEIN FILES REVEAL UNFOUNDED CLAIMS AGAINST TRUMP THAT WERE RETRACTED AND DEBUNKED YEARS AGO & MADE BY A VICTIM REPRESENTED BY LAW FIRM THAT USED FORMER ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE AGENTS TO SPY ON REPORTERS EXPOSING HARVEY WEINSTEIN!
    The new Jeffrey Epstein documents expose… pic.twitter.com/HhFGKu0rg2
    — LIZ CROKIN (@LizCrokin) January 8, 2024
    Trump Campaign spokesman Steven Cheung slammed these false and defamatory claims in a statement:

These baseless accusations have been fully retracted because they are simply false and have no merit.
    TGP previously reported Trump was exonerated of any wrongdoing related to Epstein and this remains the case.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-new-epstein/

The first (and only so far) mention of Donald Trump which is in any way connected to anything related to sex is now made by this Sarah Ransome character.
    She claims that President Trump had sex with a girl named Jen in Epstein's New York apartment.
    I'm skeptical...
    So far there is no corroborating evidence and many are questioning whether Ransome is credible.
    More on that below in just a moment.

Also, not that it would be a great look, but even if that allegation is accurate, "Jen" would have been 22-23 at the time and President Trump likely would have been unmarried.
    I'll reiterate, not that it makes it great, but there would be nothing illegal in that arrangement.
    But I have serious doubts about the credibility of Ransome's testimony.
    Why?
    Well, just watch this.
    This is an excellent 20 minute summary of all we learned today and I think it explains why even MeetKevin is skeptical of "Ransome":

More at: https://wltreport.com/2024/01/08/bre...in-files-drop/
    Citing main-stream-media huh...you have no credibility.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Citing main-stream-media huh...you have no credibility.
    That flimsy argument proves you have none.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Your methods of distorting information with 1/2 truths and manipulation seems to be all you got. You direct your lies for the purpose of disinformation.
    You do this by concealing critical information or you bury information and your constant repetition of lies and 1/2 truths. Your hypocrisy is demonic or for those that don't believe, you are simply just plain evil. A true Judas Goat.

By the way...Isn't it time for you to punch out, or are you working overtime??
    Last edited by Cap; 01-09-2024 at 08:25 AM.
    On Trump:

Just to add, your man crush is getting older and older Judas goat.
    On Trump:

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Your methods of distorting information with 1/2 truths and manipulation seems to be all you got. You direct your lies for the purpose of disinformation.
    You do this by concealing critical information or you bury information and your constant repetition of lies and 1/2 truths. Your hypocrisy is demonic or for those that don't believe, you are simply just plain evil. A true Judas Goat.

By the way...Isn't it time for you to punch out, or are you working overtime??
    Projection, as expected.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Projection, as expected.
    I don't think you know what that word means.
    On Trump:

Tip for the day: Trump and Biden are like 2 different casinos. Which ever one you go to, you are not going to win.
    On Trump:

Amazing how the evidence either is or is not accurate depending on whether you want it to be
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheCount again."
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Except that Trump is obviously still a Democrat.

Except that Trump is obviously still a Democrat.
    Obvious TDS delusion is obvious.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Obvious TDS delusion is obvious.
    You ain't just whistlin' Dixie.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234