Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,190 of 2285

Thread: The Russia-Ukraine War

The Pedo Pope Franics had said that Russia’s war in Ukraine unleashed "global wave of fear and hatred"?

Really so it was Russia's war in Ukraine that unleashed "global wave of fear and hatred but not the American govt occupation and war in Iraq that unreleased a wave of hatred?

This war in Ukraine which was started by the American govt and American govt officials padding their insurrectionists in Kiev on 2013.

This is same Roman Catholic church and Red Cross helped thousands of Nazis to flee.
    Red Cross and Vatican helped thousands of Nazis to escape
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 02-25-2024 at 09:45 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What the Ukrainian forces are fighting for.
    " Gender Gender-inclusive"
    https://twitter.com/Harry__Faulkner/...10831852789914

Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 02-25-2024 at 09:44 PM.

CIA Built “12 Secret Spy Bases” In Ukraine & Waged Shadow War For Last Decade, Bombshell NYT Report Confirms

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-bombshell-nyt
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The Game Changers they say..

First M1A1 Abrams used by Ukraine destroyed in Donetsk
    advisor to the acting head of the Donetsk People's Republic, announced, on Monday, that the first Abrams tank has been successfully in the direction of Avdiivka.

Macron the same Macron that ran from French Farmers Last Year is now threatening that NATO/Europe is considering to send NATO/Euporean troops to Ukraine ensure that Russia cannot win this war.

It seems the Elitist Macron had forgotten the lessons of WW2..

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...44719160029633

Macron to farmers: Keep calm and talk to me

100% gacked, making the world safe for coked out cross dressers.

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    100% gacked, making the world safe for coked out cross dressers.

One of these days his nose is going to start bleeding during an interview.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    One of these days his nose is going to start bleeding during an interview.
    Probably already has, but it will never reach our eyes. It will have to happen live for us to see it.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs down Instagram blocks vid of Abrams being destroyed to protect "company image"

The DS/Hawks are getting nervous that the first US M1A1 Abrams was destroyed in Ukraine by the Russian forces

So much they had threaten Instagram to block and ban any users that shares vid of of Abrams being destroyed.

Elon Musk twitter isn't safe either.
    Some Users got suspended for sharing the vid.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    CIA Built “12 Secret Spy Bases” In Ukraine & Waged Shadow War For Last Decade, Bombshell NYT Report Confirms

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-bombshell-nyt
    CLIP from SYSTEM UPDATE #234:

The NY Times’ Phony “Leak” on Secret CIA-Ukraine Program
    https://rumble.com/v4g1zxu-the-ny-ti...e-program.html
    {Glenn Greenwald | 27 February 2024}

Navalny's widow urges EU to confront “bloody monster” Putin .

Navalny's wife is demanding EU to confront Putin/Russia?

That same EU that only listens to what the US says?

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status...37250271871377

The Crowds in Moscow for the Second Boris Yeltsin.

Look Western Organized.

The Media makes the rally appear larger

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status...37250271871377

Its the US govt that is pushing Europe with a war with Russia.

Europe has no independent foreign policy.

They hope by destroying the Crimean bridge with missiles it might convince Russia to withdraw from Ukraine.
    That is their logic of these hawks in US govt.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ukrainian Soldiers SHOOT & KILL Surrendering Russian Soldiers

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...ssian-soldiers
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

ROME, March 9 (Reuters) - Pope Francis has said in an interview that Ukraine should have what he called the courage of the "white flag" and negotiate an end to the war with Russia that followed Moscow's full-scale invasion two years ago and that has killed tens of thousands.

Francis made his comments in an interview recorded last month with Swiss broadcaster RSI, well before Friday's latest offer by Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan to host a summit between Ukraine and Russia to end the war.

Erdogan made the fresh offer after a meeting in Istanbul with his Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelenskiy. Zelenskiy has said while he wants peace he will not give up any territory.

In the interview Francis was asked for his position on a debate between those who say Ukraine should give up as it has not been able to repel Russian forces, and those who say doing so would legitimise actions by the strongest party. The interviewer used the term "white flag" in the question.

"It is one interpretation, that is true," Francis said, according to an advance transcript of the interview and a partial video made available to Reuters on Saturday. It is due to be broadcast on March 20 as part of a new cultural programme.

"But I think that the strongest one is the one who looks at the situation, thinks about the people and has the courage of the white flag, and negotiates," Francis said, adding that talks should take place with the help of international powers.

"The word negotiate is a courageous word. When you see that you are defeated, that things are not going well, you have to have the courage to negotiate," Francis said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ns-2024-03-09/

Yeah, Ukraine needs to end this but I'm finding this quite surreal, as though Zelensky was told or ordered to go see the godfather of the NWO. I cannot imagine that the Brits approve so this had to be at the order of the US, with some EU support (not Poland or the Baltics) and, maybe NATO. This must the US has given up. Zelensky's head must have exploded over this.

The Marxist pope is the point guy for integrating world religions so a very important figure among the global elite.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Ukraine furious at Pope Francis's call to 'raise the white flag'
    After the pope's interview with a Swiss broadcaster, in which he said Kyiv should 'have the courage to raise the white flag,' the Vatican issued a statement insisting he intended to mean 'a truce reached with the courage of negotiation.'

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/internatio...6604520_4.html

a couple interesting parts:

In a sign of how angered Kyiv was, Ukrainian officials compared the statement to some of the Catholic church collaborating with Nazi Germany in World War II. "At the same time, when it comes to the white flag, we know this Vatican strategy from the first half of the 20th century," Kuleba said, calling on the Holy See to "avoid repeating the mistakes of the past".
    ----
    Ukraine's ambassador to the Vatican, Andrii Yurash, went further by comparing the pope's negotiation suggestion to talking to Adolf Hitler: "[The] lesson is only one – if we want to finish war, we have to do everything to kill [the] Dragon!" he said on social media.

if that isn't a sign that you have no logical argument, I don't know what is.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Pope talking real & saving lives

Like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Ukraine furious at Pope Francis's call to 'raise the white flag'
    After the pope's interview with a Swiss broadcaster, in which he said Kyiv should 'have the courage to raise the white flag,' the Vatican issued a statement insisting he intended to mean 'a truce reached with the courage of negotiation.'

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/internatio...6604520_4.html

a couple interesting parts:

In a sign of how angered Kyiv was, Ukrainian officials compared the statement to some of the Catholic church collaborating with Nazi Germany in World War II. "At the same time, when it comes to the white flag, we know this Vatican strategy from the first half of the 20th century," Kuleba said, calling on the Holy See to "avoid repeating the mistakes of the past".
    ----
    Ukraine's ambassador to the Vatican, Andrii Yurash, went further by comparing the pope's negotiation suggestion to talking to Adolf Hitler: "[The] lesson is only one – if we want to finish war, we have to do everything to kill [the] Dragon!" he said on social media.

if that isn't a sign that you have no logical argument, I don't know what is.
    I wonder if it will ever sink in for these Ukropian retards that they were never anything more than proxies and that nobody cares about Ukrainians other than as bodies to throw into the meat grinder against Russia with natural resources to be exploited and Crimea as a base for NATO.

-GLP poster

Former Ukrainian President Pyotr Poroshenko’s party has appealed to the EU leadership, calling for the “restoration of freedom of speech” and political plurality in the country, while condemning Kiev’s “authoritarianism.”

Earlier this week, Oliver Varhelyi, the EU commissioner for enlargement and neighborhood policy, shared Poroshenko’s letter, in which the former president pleaded with Brussels to pressure Kiev to stop its “discriminatory” practices.

“Why does a democratic country need an opposition that is silent?” the party said, demanding “open dialogue of the authorities with society and the opposition,” lifting the restrictions on international travel for Poroshenko, as well as “the restoration of freedom of speech, the restoration of Ukrainian TV channels,” and “the return of journalists to the parliament’s meeting hall and the broadcasting of meetings on the Rada channel.”

https://www.rt.com/russia/593643-ukr...ns-repression/

Oh, the irony.

-GLP poster

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It appears that the Telegraph has become the least "Zelensky Propaganda Machine"

With such headlines on their YT channel and telegraph article.
    Russians are feeling the effects of Ukrainian strikes on oil infrastructure “in their pockets” as a depot in the Kursk region became the latest site to be targeted

Attack is part of Kyiv strategy to strike oil and gas infrastructure across Russia
    This just further shows that the plan to strike oil and infrastructure across and inside Russia doesn't come from Kiev but the Western US/UK decision markers.

But for the mouthpiece propaganda of the British outlet to suggest that Russians are feeling the effects of Ukrainian strikes is nonsensical.

The Telegraph seems to be quiet on the burning m1a1 abrams that were destroyed by Russian forces..

I wonder why...

Russians are feeling the effects of Ukrainian strikes on oil infrastructure “in their pockets” as a depot in the Kursk region became the latest site to be targeted

It seems that Germany and some other Euporean countries are already feeling the effects of the sanctions agaisnt Russia in their pockets for sure..

What Is Going On With Europe’s Economy?

German transport workers have recently walked off the job. The approval ratings of some European heads of state make Joe Biden look like JFK. And recent polling shows that support for far-right parties is surging across the continent, with the “cost-of-living crisis” cited as voters’ top issue.

I am sure the sanctions agaisnt Russia's Oil and fertilizers have nothing to do with the weakening Europe’s Economy.
    They just blame the pandemic for everything..
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 03-11-2024 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Pope talking real & saving lives

Like it.
    my 2 cents:

Judge Nap was at the Vatican "to give a speech" and is now live with Ray McGovern about Pope Francis and Ukraine.

I believe Pope Francis' involvement is very significant. If the Vatican begins putting internal pressures on the West, it can do more than is publicly acknowledged. That includes all the way to Biden, and all the European politicians and intelligensia. I'll leave it to your imagination.

There is still a chance, at least partially because of the above, for a de-escalation in the NATO/Ukraine/Russia crisis. If it's going that way, instead of escalation, expect it to manifest by late April/early May. If it doesn't go that way and there is heavy escalation, expect big time assassinations (unexpected passings) and "suspicious" resignations.

Its amusing how Zelenskyy really believes into his nonsense and his own nonsense that his able to beat Russia.
    When Ukraine's main issue isn't just the ammunition, but its running out of manpower.

Its unfortunate clowns like Boris Johnson gave Zelenskyy the wrong the idea that somehow Ukraine is able to beat Russia through militarily.

It is hard to believe that Zelenskyyy is dumb enough to believe that they could beat Russia.

Although it is entirely possible when you see how dumb our elected leaders are.

I think it is more likely that Zelenskyyy and his globaljoow masters thought they could defeat Russia once Russia overreacted and activated a NATO response. That ship has sailed if they expect it to work through conventional war.

This means that Zelenskyyy and the globaljoow were ready to risk thermonuclear war to achieve their goals.

This also means that they are still ready to take that risk.

Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast