Thread: Respawn 100%

Respawn 100%

I'm back, less angry and living in Athens Greece. I always manage to get a ton of work done every time I get banned from this place. Also, 4chan/pol has been seriously warping my mind. How are y'alls?
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    I'm back, less angry and living in Athens Greece. I always manage to get a ton of work done every time I get banned from this place. Also, 4chan/pol has been seriously warping my mind. How are y'alls?
    Get back to work.

4chan is not good for your mental health.

Cancel your internet service and spend the next month reading and rereading Mises' works, hard copies.

I am well . Glad you are back . I think you will like it there .
    Do something Danke

I went to Buffalo and ate too much. I gained so much I had to ride home with my pants undone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Decent. Havent heard much news out of Greece. What is life like there?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Careful to stay away from the headchoppers refugees.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I went to Buffalo and ate too much. I gained so much I had to ride home with my pants undone.
    Can I sell them?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It has happened to the best of us .
    Do something Danke

What is 4chan/pol? I have been working my poor old bony @$$ off.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Cancel your internet service and spend the next month reading and rereading Mises' works, hard copies.
    And end up like some of the people here? Pass
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    And end up like some of the people here? Pass
    I am a Great American Patriot and I have not read any Mises since , probably the 70's.
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-13-2016 at 09:13 AM.
    Do something Danke

I was never angry in Greece . I remember fondly having hot coffee liqueur while watching the sunrise on Crete this time of year.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Can I sell them?
    Well, I already washed them...they would've fetched a pretty penny because I wore them all week and they were kind of stinky.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Get back to work.
    8 hours a day doing intense tech support training, so there is plenty of that.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

It’s an interesting question.

People there intentionally celebrate the ugliest things on the planet.

Much of it is in jest, much of it is not.

At first it makes you crazy, but eventually you get used to it.

In the end, I don’t feel like I am compromising my humanity by being there.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am well . Glad you are back . I think you will like it there .
    The first two weeks were spent in a hotel by the port.

That was a very interesting place to walk around and to try to absorb some sense of ancient history.

I don’t know what it is about this place, but everything feels a lot more Eastern than I’d anticipated.

I also get this weird feeling like ancient Egypt has had a huge influence here.

I keep thinking back to ancient Phoenicians as well, and am trying to look for some trace of their presence.

I wonder if the Thule Society has some kind of clubhouse that I can just waltz into around here…

I generally feel kind of fat these days.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Decent. Havent heard much news out of Greece. What is life like there?
    Economic crisis. Stuff is cheap. Very Eastern.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Careful to stay away from the headchoppers refugees.
    Went downtown with some co-workers one night, and came across a square that was right below the ancient acropolis.

Some immigrants were playing African bongo music super loud, and I kept asking people if it was traditional Greek music.

No one understood/liked my joke.

A couple of funky immigrants were invading our personal space really bad to sell us some trinkets, and I had to use some of my Brazil skills in order to defuse a situation that could have went bad any second.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    What is 4chan/pol? I have been working my poor old bony @$$ off.
    It’s the central website of the “alt-right”.

People go there and joke about being racist and spread frog memes in order to scare liberals and get Donald Trump elected.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I was never angry in Greece . I remember fondly having hot coffee liqueur while watching the sunrise on Crete this time of year.
    The customer service is very often laughably bad, but it can be the kind of thing that gets you angry if you need to do something important and don’t have time for BS.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Respawn 2.0

Welcome back!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    8 hours a day doing intense tech support training, so there is plenty of that.

It’s an interesting question.

People there intentionally celebrate the ugliest things on the planet.

Much of it is in jest, much of it is not.

At first it makes you crazy, but eventually you get used to it.

In the end, I don’t feel like I am compromising my humanity by being there.

The first two weeks were spent in a hotel by the port.

That was a very interesting place to walk around and to try to absorb some sense of ancient history.

I don’t know what it is about this place, but everything feels a lot more Eastern than I’d anticipated.

I also get this weird feeling like ancient Egypt has had a huge influence here.

I keep thinking back to ancient Phoenicians as well, and am trying to look for some trace of their presence.

I wonder if the Thule Society has some kind of clubhouse that I can just waltz into around here…

I generally feel kind of fat these days.

Economic crisis. Stuff is cheap. Very Eastern.

Went downtown with some co-workers one night, and came across a square that was right below the ancient acropolis.

Some immigrants were playing African bongo music super loud, and I kept asking people if it was traditional Greek music.

No one understood/liked my joke.

A couple of funky immigrants were invading our personal space really bad to sell us some trinkets, and I had to use some of my Brazil skills in order to defuse a situation that could have went bad any second.

It’s the central website of the “alt-right”.

People go there and joke about being racist and spread frog memes in order to scare liberals and get Donald Trump elected.

The customer service is very often laughably bad, but it can be the kind of thing that gets you angry if you need to do something important and don’t have time for BS.
    I would go to the same places and just help myself on beverages if people were busy . They would usually get it for me if they were just loafing because I was known as a good tipper .
    Do something Danke