Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    When did lying become a sport?
    Amateur or professional?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Amateur or professional?
    Let's not split hairs.

Let's not split hairs.
    Amateur lying has been a sport since people could talk, professional lying started at the same time as politics.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hillary, again, gets away and off free. While Mike Flynn was investigated for similar matters and ended up pleading out in federal court.
    Welcome to The Swamp.
    Again.
    A newly unearthed batch of heavily redacted, classified emails from Hillary Clinton’s personal email server revealed that the former secretary of state discussed establishing a “private, 100% off-the-record” back channel to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and that one of her top aides warned her that she was in “danger” of being “savaged by Jewish organizations, in the Jewish press and among the phalanx of neoconservative media” as a result of political machinations by “Bibi and the Jewish leadership.”
    The files came from a trove of 72,000 documents the FBI recovered from Hillary Clinton and turned over to the State Department in 2017. The FBI sat on the emails for over a year and during the time frame Flynn was being investigated, DOJ officials told True Pundit.

Additionally, according to the email dump, Clinton chatted with former U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair about foreign policy before she was sworn in, aided the application of at least one State Department applicant who was connected to her daughter, Chelsea, and apparently met with Putin-aligned Georgian oligarch Bidzina Ivanishvili before he became prime minister on a staunchly pro-Russian platform — and with reported help from a Russian interference operation. Ivanishvili pointedly did not criticize Putin during his campaign, despite Putin’s invasion of Georgia years earlier — and in 2012, Ivanishvili made headlines for refusing to meet with Clinton unless it was a one-on-one sitdown.
    Democrats have long criticized former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn for speaking with then-Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak before Trump had been inaugurated, saying the contacts may have violated an obscure 1799 law called the Logan Act, which ostensibly bars private citizens from negotiating with foreign powers on behalf of the U.S. without authorization. The provision has never been invoked in a prosecution, and historians have suggested the law made more sense in an era without the instant communications technology that would enable a foreign power to recognize whether U.S. representatives are formally affiliated with the U.S. government.

Yet Hillary did the same thing and faced no federal charges.
    READ MORE

https://truepundit.com/new-classifie...milar-offense/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...26379586838529

Just nine days before the FBI applied for a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to surveil a top Trump campaign aide, bureau officials were battling with a senior Justice Department official who had "continued concerns" about the "possible bias" of a source pivotal to the application, according to internal text messages obtained by Fox News.
    The 2016 messages, sent between former FBI lawyer Lisa Page and then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, also reveal that bureau brass circulated at least two anti-Trump blog articles, including a Lawfare blog post sent shortly after Election Day that called Trump possibly "among the major threats to the security of the country."
    COMEY ADMITS FBI 'DIDN'T KNOW WHETHER WE HAD ANYTHING' ON TRUMP WHEN HE WAS FIRED AS FBI DIRECTOR IN 2017
    Another article, sent by Page in July 2016 as the FBI's counterintelligence probe into Russian election interference was kicking off, flatly called Trump a "useful idiot" for Russian President Vladimir Putin. Page told McCabe that then-FBI Director James Comey had "surely" read that piece. Both articles were authored in whole or part by Benjamin Wittes, a Comey friend.
    Further, the texts show that on Sept. 12, 2016, Page forwarded to McCabe some "unsolicited comments" calling then-GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy a "total d--k." Gowdy, at the time, was grilling FBI congressional affairs director Jason Herring at a hearing on the FBI's handling of the Clinton email investigation.
    But perhaps the most significant Page-McCabe communications made plain the DOJ's worries that the FISA application to surveil Trump aide Carter Page was based on a potentially biased source -- and underscored the FBI's desire to press on.
    Fox News is told the texts were connected to the ultimately successful Page application, which relied in part on information from British ex-spy Christopher Steele – whose anti-Trump views are now well-documented – and cited Page’s suspected Russia ties. In its warrant application, the FBI assured the FISA court on numerous occasions that other sources independently corroborated Steele's claims but did not clearly state that Steele worked for a firm hired by Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Carter Page has not been charged with any wrongdoing despite more than a year of federal surveillance, and he has since sued numerous actors -- including the Democratic National Committee (DNC) -- for defamation related to claims that he worked with Russia.
    "OI [Office of Intelligence] now has a robust explanation re any possible bias of the chs [confidential human source] in the package," Lisa Page wrote to McCabe on Oct. 12, 2016. "Don't know what the holdup is now, other than Stu's continued concerns."
    It's unclear whether the confidential source in question was Steele or another individual. "Stu" was an apparent reference to Stuart Evans, then the DOJ's National Security Division deputy assistant attorney general. In one previously unearthed and since-unredacted text message, former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok texted Lisa Page that he was "Currently fighting with Stu for this FISA" in late 2016.

"Strong operational need to have in place before Monday if at all possible, which means to ct tomorrow," Page added. "I communicated you and boss's green light to Stu earlier, and just sent an email to Stu asking where things stood. This might take a high-level push. Will keep you posted."

Minutes later, Page sent another urgent text to McCabe: "If I have not heard back from Stu in an hour, I will invoke your name to say you want to know where things are, so long as that is okay with you."

On Oct. 14, 2016, Page again wrote to McCabe, this time concerning a meeting with the White House.
    “Just called," Page said to McCabe. "Apparently the DAG [Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates] now wants to be there, and WH wants DOJ to host. So we are setting that up now. ... We will very much need to get Cohen’s view before we meet with her. Better, have him weigh in with her before the meeting. We need to speak with one voice, if that is in fact the case.” ("Cohen" is likely then-Deputy CIA Director David Cohen.)
    McCabe responded within the hour: "Thanks. I will reach out to David." On Oct. 19, Page wrote to McCabe that the "meeting with WH counsel is finally set up."

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi...ts-mccabe-page

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That interesting.

I could have sworn a certain single letter ‘LARP’ who the shills keep attacking mentioned that was the case a very long time ago.

Maybe it’s just my imagination... after all, those shills are hardly ever wrong about anything.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/JudicialWatch/st...43495722016768

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/st...46082210205696

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Here is Nunes from Friday...
    "This is the unravelling of the biggest political scandal in American history...remember, this dates back to late 2015, early 2016 & this began as nothing more/nothing less than a Clinton/Obama operation with a bunch of dirty cops at the FBI & career DOJ officials." -@DevinNunes pic.twitter.com/gg5HSPzJq2
    — Nick Short (@PoliticalShort) March 23, 2019
    Rep. Devin Nunes is reportedly referring will make criminal referrals to Attorney General Bill Barr on FBI, DOJ officials who perpetrated this hoax.
    President Trump called the investigation of him and his advisers "illegal." That is not hyperbole. What the Obama FBI and DOJ pulled was worse than Watergate. AG Barr must now hold the dirty agents to account by impaneling a grand jury investigation of the investigators. #Spygate
    — Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) March 24, 2019
    Nunes earlier tweeted: "The Russia investigation was based on false pretenses, false intel, and false media reports. House Intel found a yr ago there was no evidence of collusion, and Democrats who falsely claim to have such evidence have needlessly provoked a terrible, more than two-year-long crisis."
    The Russia investigation was based on false pretenses, false intel, and false media reports. House Intel found a yr ago there was no evidence of collusion, and Democrats who falsely claim to have such evidence have needlessly provoked a terrible, more than two-year-long crisis.
    — Devin Nunes (@DevinNunes) March 24, 2019
    And now Sperry is reporting that Nunes is preparing criminal referrals: "House Intel has evidence Clinton operatives & hi-level FBI & DOJ officials started Trump-Russia investigation in "late 2015/early 2016" &that House GOP will be making criminal referrals to AG"
    BREAKING:Rep. Devin Nunes says House Intel has evidence Clinton operatives & hi-level FBI & DOJ officials started Trump-Russia investigation in "late 2015/early 2016" &that House GOP will be making criminal referrals to AG Barr for officials who "perpetuated this hoax" for 3+ yrs
    — Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) March 24, 2019
    The 'coup' comes full circle...

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...rpetuated-hoax

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...tion-backstory

Oh oh

Just as predicted (or better yet, revealed a long time ago, by a supposed made up ‘larp’)
    Last edited by TER; 03-25-2019 at 05:01 PM.
    +

A top federal prosecutor in Utah is continuing to investigate allegations that the FBI abused its powers in surveilling a former Trump campaign adviser and should have done more to investigate the Clinton Foundation, according to a source familiar with the matter. While the Justice Department has not publicly commented on the investigation in almost a year, the source said acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker told former Attorney General Ed Meese during a breakfast meeting in Washington on Wednesday that US Attorney John Huber is continuing his investigation into the wide-ranging allegations.
    The meeting was first reported by the AP.
    The source said that Whitaker did not provide Meese with any details on Huber's work or his findings -- but this is the most recent indication from senior Justice Department leadership that Huber's work is still ongoing.
    The source could not confirm who first raised the issue at the meeting or why it was being discussed.

More at: https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/03/polit...fbi/index.html
    Where is the Huber Report?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Where is the Huber Report?
    Inbound.

Trump will no doubt time it for maximum impact on the 2020 elections.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Inbound.

Trump will no doubt time it for maximum impact on the 2020 elections.
    But but it’s taking too long. Muh popcorn is going to go stale. Blah blah blah. Shill shill shill
    +

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    But but it’s taking too long. Muh popcorn is going to go stale. Blah blah blah. Shill shill shill
    Of course, this isn’t addressed to you swordsmyth. It’s for those certain posters who for some reason don’t ever come around and bump this thread. I wonder why??
    +

Of course, this isn’t addressed to you swordsmyth. It’s for those certain posters who for some reason don’t ever come around and bump this thread. I wonder why??
    We don't need to bump the thread, you do it for us. And have for... 24 pages. 24 pages of absolutely nothing.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    We don't need to bump the thread, you do it for us. And have for... 24 pages. 24 pages of absolutely nothing.
    Hahahahaha. Thank you for the laugh!!! This post, like many of your posts, will not age well.

Thank you for stopping by though.

FISA brings down the HOUSE.
    +

Speak of the devil and he appears.

24 pages of absolutely nothing
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I guess Rand Paul disagrees with you. But that isn’t really a surprise, is it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RandPaul/...57840613195782
    +

FISA brings down the HOUSE.

Yes, prior to the election. Last year. Before the red tsunami.

FISA being released unredacted.

Get the popcorn ready!

Going to need more popcorn.

Word on the street is that the movie is going to get even better in the next few weeks when the FISA report is declassified.

What an amazing timeline it has been!

Is there a diabetes equivalent for salt? If so, you might want to get checked out.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...59392023646208

Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    ID: 6fa535
    No.5891366

Mar 25 2019 19:22:20 (EST)

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1110240177643872256
    Without a BLOCKADE (shield), they are left vulnerable (exposed).
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/RepDougCollins/s...75409505230848

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Newly obtained text messages between former Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe and bureau lawyer Lisa Page reveal a high-level meeting among senior intelligence officials was held weeks before President Trump’s inauguration – during a critical period for the Russia probe.
    In a Dec. 12, 2016, text reviewed by Fox News, Page wrote to McCabe: "Btw, [Director of National Intelligence James] Clapper told Pete that he was meeting with [CIA Director John] Brennan and Cohen for dinner tonight. Just FYSA [for your situational awareness]."
    Within a minute, McCabe replied, "OK."

Cohen is likely then-Deputy CIA Director David Cohen. Pete is a likely reference to Peter Strzok, who played a lead role in the original Russia investigation at the FBI (and with whom Page was having an affair).
    It is unclear whether the dinner meeting concerned the investigation and suspicions about Russians' contacts with Trump advisers including incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn.

But two government sources told Fox News it was “irregular” for Clapper to be in direct contact with Strzok, who was at a much more junior level. It is not clear from the text if Strzok also attended the dinner. A lawyer for Strzok declined to comment, but did not dispute the text referred to Strzok.

However, the December 2016 meeting that was apparently shared with Strzok – as documented in the text – came during a critical period for the Russia probe. Donald Trump had scored a stunning upset victory a month earlier; Flynn, around this time, was having conversations with Russia’s U.S. ambassador that caught the attention of the feds; the FBI had recently started surveillance on Trump adviser Carter Page; The New York Times was about to publish a lengthy report on Russia’s U.S. election interference; and then-FBI Director James Comey and others would soon brief Trump on allegations against him in the so-called Steele dossier.
    The McCabe-Page texts also show Flynn was on their radar at the time. On Nov. 17, 2016, Page sent McCabe a Washington Post article entitled, "Trump offers retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn the job of national security adviser, a person close to the transition says."

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcc...-2016-election

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I posted the video earlier in another thread, but ..... you have to admit how cool Clapper is lying and knowing all his lies may unravel. They not only lie but also create an excuse for their lies in their minds. The worst that will happen is they will have to say - ooops, I must have had bad information. $#@! you all. They know nobody will be asking how long did you know the information you've had was bad. Ignorance is bliss.

I posted the video earlier in another thread, but ..... you have to admit how cool Clapper is lying and knowing all his lies may unravel. They not only lie but also create an excuse for their lies in their minds. The worst that will happen is they will have to say - ooops, I must have had bad information. $#@! you all. They know nobody will be asking how long did you know the information you've had was bad. Ignorance is bliss.
    I didn't realize it was the same video until after I posted it but it is good to have the link here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

President Trump, in an exclusive wide-ranging interview Wednesday night with Fox News' "Hannity," vowed to release the full and unredacted Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants and related documents used by the FBI to probe his campaign, saying he wants to "get to the bottom" of how the long-running Russia collusion narrative began.
    Trump told anchor Sean Hannity that his lawyers previously had advised him not to take that dramatic step out of fear that it could be considered obstruction of justice.
    "I do, I have plans to declassify and release. I have plans to absolutely release," Trump said. "I have some very talented people working for me, lawyers, and they really didn't want me to do it early on. ... A lot of people wanted me to do it a long time ago. I'm glad I didn't do it. We got a great result without having to do it, but we will. One of the reasons that my lawyers didn't want me to do it, is they said, if I do it, they'll call it a form of obstruction."
    Trump added: "Frankly, thought it would be better if we held it to the end. But at the right time, we will be absolutely releasing."
    Trump also accused FBI officials of committing "treason" -- slamming former FBI Director James Comey as a "terrible guy," former CIA Director John Brennan as potentially mentally ill, and Democrat House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff as a criminal.

"I think Brennan's a sick person, really I do," Trump said, sharply criticizing Brennan's "horrible" claims in recent weeks that Trump had committed treason himself. "I think there's something wrong with him."

"When I said there could be somebody spying on my campaign, it went wild out there," Trump told Hannity. "They couldn't believe I could say such a thing. As it turned out, that was small potatoes compared to what went on. ... Millions and millions [spent] on the phony dossier, and then they used the dossier to start things. It was a fraud, paid for by Hillary Clinton and the Democrats."
    Just hours earlier Wednesday, Trump made clear he was enthusiastic about the idea of appointing a second special counsel to review the origins of the Russia investigation when it came up during a meeting Tuesday with Republican senators, a source familiar with the discussions told Fox News.

In an apparent shot at former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Trump also told Hannity "this all would not have happened" if Attorney General William Barr had been with his administration from the beginning.
    Trump also noted that ratings for several networks that aggressively pushed the Russia narrative have "fallen off" dramatically. MSNBC host Rachel Maddow's audience of 2.5 million on Monday was 19 percent below her average this year, and it went down further to 2.3 million on Tuesday, according to the Nielsen company.

"If you wrote this as a novel, nobody would buy it; it would be a failure, because it would be too unbelievable," Trump said. "We're getting to the bottom of it. This can never, ever happen to a president again. That was a disgrace and an embarrassment to our country. ... Hopefully they won't get away with it.
    "We'll have to see how it all started, but I'm going to leave that to other people, including the attorney general and others, to make that determination," Trump continued. "Fifty years, 100 years from now -- if someone tries the same thing, they have to know the penalty will be very very great if and when they get caught."
    Trump also lashed out at Schiff, D-Calif., who has pushed strongly for investigations into possible Trump-Russia links. "Schiff is a bad guy, he knew he was lying -- he's not a dummy. For a year and a half he would just leak and call up CNN and others. You know, I watch him, so sanctimonious ... He knew it was a lie, and he'd get in the back room with his friends in the Democrat Party, and they would laugh like hell. In one way, you could say it's a crime what he did -- he was making statements he knew were false. He's a disgrace to our country."
    The president insisted the U.S. should have a "great relationship" with Russia and China, but that the "fake news" and "nonsense" distorted his intentions into something more sinister.

Trump also criticized Comey, whom he'd fired in 2017, as a "terrible guy." He insisted he did not fire him to obstruct justice, telling Hannity he knew that firing Comey would only increase scrutiny on the White House.
    "It was treason, it was really treason," Trump said, referring to texts between former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and former FBI lawyer Lisa Page that discussed an "insurance policy" in the event of Trump's election.
    "You had dirty cops, you had people who are bad FBI folks ... At the top, they were not clean, to put it mildly." He said later, "We can never allow these treasonous acts to happen to another president."

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...treasonous-fbi

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast