Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TX-Woman with AR15 marked "Free Palestine" and small child, opens fire in Joel Olsteen church

TX-Woman with AR15 marked "Free Palestine" and small child, opens fire in Joel Olsteen church

This is so goddamn frustrating.

I was one of the first 10,000 people to get the first in the nation "shall issue" carry permits issued by Florida, almost 40 years ago now.

I've carried a weapon on me almost every day since, stopped two violent felonies with it, and went around and around and around the toilet bowl of politics all those year to press for "shall issue" permits, and "constitutional carry", to the point now where every state is "shall issue" and over half the states are CC.

I followed the same path with homeschooling and have the same frustration at any sane person that still send their children to the government indoctrination camps.

So why the $#@!, in Texas, are you people not armed?

I see no state or private facility ban on carrying weapons.

Lakewood Church shooter had pro-Palestinian message written on gun, sources tell ABC News

https://abc13.com/lakewood-church-sh...-boy/14414345/

Monday, February 12, 2024 11:39AM

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- A pro-Palestinian message was written on the gun used by a woman accused of firing rounds at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church on Sunday, two sources briefed on the preliminary investigation told ABC News.

Further detail about what exactly the message read was not released. The investigation into the motive of the shooting is still ongoing.

Detectives believe as many as 12 shots were fired, and investigators are actively reviewing a history of arrests they believe the suspect has on her record.

Two people, including a 5-year-old boy, were shot and are in the hospital.

The shooting happened during a Spanish-language service, and could be heard on the church livestream.

Authorities said the shooter was killed by two off-duty officers.

It all unfolded as thousands of people were packed inside the megachurch.

Overnight, agents with the FBI, Texas Rangers, and ATF raided a Conroe home believed to be connected to the suspect. Video from the scene shows a large law enforcement presence.

The woman, who officials said was in her early 30s, has not been identified.

Houston police said the woman, who had a 5-year-old boy with her, walked inside Lakewood Church at 1:53 p.m. Sunday, wearing a trench coat and armed with a long rifle. She reportedly started shooting immediately.

A Houston police officer and a TABC agent who were working off-duty inside the church quickly returned fire, killing the woman.

As the woman went down, officers reported that she threatened to have a bomb. Officers with the bomb squad searched her car and backpack and found no explosives.

The 5-year-old boy who was with the woman was shot. As of Monday morning, the child is in critical condition at an area hospital. A 57-year-old man was also shot in the leg.

Authorities said it's unclear who fired the shots that hit the child and the man.

"We don't understand why these things happen, but we know that God is in control. We're going to pray for that little 5-year-old boy, and pray for the lady that was deceased and her family and all, and the other gentleman," Pastor Joel Osteen said. "Believe that we're going to stay strong and we're going to continue to move forward."

Houston Police Chief Troy Finner said patrols will be increased at places of worship across the City of Houston.

Panic spread quickly as people inside the church started running and trying to get to safety. Some managed to get outside the building, but could not leave because officers locked down several blocks surrounding the church.

Meanwhile, inside the building, others did what they could to try to hide.

Some people were stuck inside the church for hours -- waiting for police to give an all clear. During the chaos, some parents were separated from their children, who were inside the church day care.

ABC13 reporter Charly Edsitty happened to be in the area running errands when the shooting happened. She spoke to a father and son who were leaving Lakewood as the shots were fired.

"I saw this lady running. She almost fell down the stairs. I told her, 'Hey, you dropped something.' She said something in Spanish that I couldn't understand. And then I saw someone else running down the steps. That's when I heard two gunshots," the father said. "I was going towards my family and I heard another gunshot coming closer. So I was like 'I can't go up there now.'"

The witness was separated from other family members - who were not hurt -- and had to wait until loved ones were able to leave the building.

Meanwhile, Lakewood says their community is devastated over what happened. They are scheduled to hold their usual Wednesday service online, with the next in-person service set for next Sunday.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-12-2024 at 01:18 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...85158744756236

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

An El Salvadoran invader.

But listed as a white, non Hispanic on the crime report/

https://twitter.com/SaraGonzalesTX/s...68047553007739

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So why the $#@!, in Texas, are you people not armed?
    I'm just a transplant to Texas but please don't smear Texans with Osteen's church, as though they are related in any way. Osteen is a heretic-among-heretics, and he is clearly connected up the wazoo to the Establishment "elites". So my default suspicion is that whatever happened here was staged, until proven otherwise. Why they picked such an obviously unworkable perp, I have no idea. But they made sure she was carrying an evil-scary-gun, and that's the important thing. I think that the Deep State is going into convulsions at this point, I don't think they are even able to exert real control over their own psy-ops anymore.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    I'm just a transplant to Texas but please don't smear Texans with Osteen's church, as though they are related in any way. Osteen is a heretic-among-heretics, and he is clearly connected up the wazoo to the Establishment "elites". So my default suspicion is that whatever happened here was staged, until proven otherwise. Why they picked such an obviously unworkable perp, I have no idea. But they made sure she was carrying an evil-scary-gun, and that's the important thing. I think that the Deep State is going into convulsions at this point, I don't think they are even able to exert real control over their own psy-ops anymore.
    It goes far beyond just Olsteen's church and just Texas.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...12483687625004

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    An El Salvadoran invader.

But listed as a white, non Hispanic on the crime report/

https://twitter.com/SaraGonzalesTX/s...68047553007739

I think he's Jeffrey and goes by the female name Gennese. I guess we can expect this news story to fade away because tranny. Same as that Iowa school shooting about a month ago.

How many tranny shootings is this, now? Several, for sure. It's because the majority of them have borderline personality disorder (confused sense of identity, rage, and some other screwed up traits). It's a serious disorder, not curable, and the normalization of this trans $#@! is the normalization of mental illness!
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I think he's Jeffrey and goes by the female name Gennese.
    Where's Adam's apple?

You do come up with the damndest theories sometimes.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It won't a major news story because of who the shooter was and who the target was.

This country doesn't need more gun control, we need a better mental health care system. The solution is just so obvious, but is consistently ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    This country doesn't need more gun control, we need a better mental health care system. The solution is just so obvious, but is consistently ignored.
    But without plenty of insane people running loose who would cause the populace to trade liberty for the promise of security?

Well one thing is certain , we dont need any salvadorian ms13 trannies who think houston is gaza. The mental illness of leftism is beyond extreme.
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-12-2024 at 03:57 PM.
    Do something Danke

I live in the area, and have been following local and national reports on this.

The Houston homicide / special investigations guy just said that from all investigation and discussions with people, the shooter is a female. Ummmm, how about just confirm with an autopsy? He also stated that on the stock of the AR-15 was the word Palestine, no "Free." The shooter also had a .22 rifle. Finally, the investigator said that there might be a possible beef with her ex-husband and his damily, since they're Jewish and anti-Semitic writings were found.

Interesting how this happens just as Congress is balking on providing Israel with USD 18,000,000,000.00.

Two off-duty LEOs, one a Houston PD or deputy, the other a TABC Police officer, took out the shooter within seconds of the shooter opening fire. Short phone videos from people inside the $megachurch$ on the interwebs show this.
    Last edited by buck000; 02-12-2024 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Where's Adam's apple?

You do come up with the damndest theories sometimes.
    Hey, I was just guessing. I can't tell what it is. I just saw 190 lbs and thought man. Does it matter? It's a tranny, whatever it is.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Well one thing is certain , we dont need any salvadorian ms13 trannies who think houston is gaza. The mental illness of leftism is beyond extreme.
    I think if "they" were in MS13 they'd have face tattoos but I'm not sure. Whatever the case, your comment illustrates the absurdity of where things are. The only thing missing from this story is "they" had no choice but to come here because climate change.

*****s for Palestine!

Oh, ffs, kweers should not be a censored word.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But without plenty of insane people running loose who would cause the populace to trade liberty for the promise of security?
    We probably will never know, but it would be telling to know how many perscription psychiatric drugs they had the shooter pumped full of.

We need real mental health care for these people, not just pump them full of drugs that make them worse and set them loose.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who shot the kid?

And yah, if you live in a "free" state and don't carry, you're a jagoff.
    Last edited by unknown; 02-13-2024 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buck000 View Post

The Houston homicide / special investigations guy just said that from all investigation and discussions with people, the shooter is a female. Ummmm, how about just confirm with an autopsy? He also stated that on the stock of the AR-15 was the word Palestine, no "Free." The shooter also had a .22 rifle. Finally, the investigator said that there might be a possible beef with her ex-husband and his damily, since they're Jewish and anti-Semitic writings were found.

Interesting how this happens just as Congress is balking on providing Israel with USD 18,000,000,000.00.

Two off-duty LEOs, one a Houston PD or deputy, the other a TABC Police officer, took out the shooter within seconds of the shooter opening fire. Short phone videos from people inside the $megachurch$ on the interwebs show this.
    Thanks for the info.

Okay. Definitely a she and sounds either American or has been here a long time. Not sure what the head scarf is about because men don't wear hijabs, if that's what it was supposed to be. Her delivery was a bit like a seventh grader giving a presentation in speech class but the subject was sane and she had the right perception about it. And, she didn't sound angry. She must have devolved and gotten nuttier over the past couple of years. Ironic she was concerned for her son and he ended up getting shot.

-GLP poster

$megachurch$
    The Truth is coming (John 14:6)... People prefer polite lies over impolite truth. The Truth is not polite and hypocritical $$$megachurch$$$ pastors aren't going to like it.

(NSFW)

What an insane human being.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I read at the Daily Mail that she was previously diagnosed as both schizophrenic and having Munchausen's by Proxy syndrome, had been accused of child abuse and had a criminal record. She also had former inlaws who attended this church and some were Jews, which may tie into the Palestinian thing. That explains it, I suppose. Bat$#@! crazy.

-GLP poster

Legit.

“Palestine” written thing seems like propaganda to me.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who remembers “death to Israel” reported by press on Anthrax letters??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    What an insane human being.
    You mean Osteen, right? Between the shooter and Osteen, she's the sane one.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...35279545110654

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...35279545110654

Well, thank Differently Sized Gender Non-Specific Crèche Companion we finally got THAT straightened out!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    “Palestine” written thing seems like propaganda to me.
    Me, too. I'd like to know she ever had any contact with any feds.

-GLP poster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast