Thread: Man uses gun against robbers....police want help finding the man

Man uses gun against robbers....police want help finding the man

Note everyone in the video is black. If you go to youtube and read the comments EVERYBODY, white and black, supports the victim who used self defense. Pleasantly not surprised.

I'll add this to @Anti Federalist's "Guns save lives" thread even though apparently the LAPD doesn't see it that way.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Police don't need to look for the man in the blue jersey. He did his due diligence and should be regarded as a hero.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I hope they never find him. It's pretty clear what happened from the video. His testimony should not be necessary.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Police don't need to look for the man in the blue jersey. He did his due diligence and should be regarded as a hero.
    Unless it was an illegal gun he was carrying. Which is likely, considering the socioeconomic factors present in his skin pigmentation.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Old story. They haven’t found him yet?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Unless it was an illegal gun he was carrying. Which is likely, considering the socioeconomic factors present in his skin pigmentation.
    The current anti-gun narrative is so broken, it's almost impossible to exaggerate how broken it is. They're pulling every dirty trick known to man. Sure, ARs aren't banned yet, but good luck finding one to purchase it (yes, I know LGS still has them, but you practically cannot find them online). With many police departments failing to perform even the most basic parts of their task, law-abiding women, law-abiding elderly, law-abiding minorities and many other vulnerable law-abiding citizens are starting to own a firearm for the first time. These are people who can't go toe-to-toe with a young, able-bodied male in a fistfight (and nobody can go toe-to-toe with a firearm, legal or illegal).

Even the Left is fracturing on this issue because those in minority communities know that their American right to own a firearm and use it in self-defense may very well be their first and last line of defense against violent crooks in an era of 10-20 minute police response times (even in some urban areas) to in-progress crimes unless, of course, there's a gunshot. And that's not even considering the fact that calling the cops may increase the danger, as well as those who live in areas of the city that the patrol cops simply won't enter because it's too dangerous unless they roll in as an armored convoy.

A lot of folks on RPF expressing huge distrust of police in the wake of the Uvalde response. I think it's completely fair that those who come from the other end of the political spectrum have the same suspicion of police and even of the potential for tacit police support of racist organizations in certain areas of the country. That's a fear that some people have and it's not my place to judge. If they're American citizens, they have the same 2A rights and I encourage them to be fully armed. I certainly won't be confronting them in the streets because there is no reason for me to, and vice-versa. In other words, peaceful, law-abiding citizens ought to be in favor of other peaceful, law-abiding citizens being armed, because this really does make the whole community more secure. And the tyrannical State thrives in a security vacuum, which is why they want to grab everybody's guns.

So, Biden, I suppose NAAGA "ain't black" according to you? Try to grab their guns, and I'll stand with them just as I'll stand with any law-abiding American defending their 2A rights. Or is the Constitution -- which defines your job and your salary -- "not absolute"? Why don't you donate that $400k "not absolute" salary to charity if it's so "not absolute"?

These people are clowns... in fact, we shouldn't even insult clowns that way. I'll abridge myself...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 06-07-2022 at 09:25 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

I know this is off topic.

Imagine a world where its citizens took responsibility. Two people get in a car crash. The person who is at fault admits it, and pays for the damages. But this is very "magic" thinking.

Introduce the Insurance Company.

The insurance company does not yet have laws passed to mandate insurance to drive. So they make offers to pay large sums if you pay them a small monthly fee. You dont get in accidents, so they just keep your money. That money they keep doesnt build out because max payout has a cap, much lower than totals they make off the responsible driver. Then they start buying politicians with your money so they can force everyone to give them money.

One of the ways those in power take your freedom is not by taking away your freedoms of things you want, rather by taking away your freedoms of things that you should be responsible for unto yourself. If you WANTED to pay someone for any accidental damages in a minor traffic accident, they WANT that to be ILLEGAL.

Middlemen.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Old story. They haven’t found him yet?
    I bet they haven't. He's got no incentive to turn himself in. And everybody else would rather give him a pat on the back.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.