Thread: Dr. Berg censored from YT

Angry Dr. Berg censored from YT

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is not surprising at all. The WHO is a demonic entity and they deliberately distort the truth. Anything they recommend, I do just the opposite. The head, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is not even a physician, he is called doctor like Jill Biden is called a doctor-- that should speak volumes to people.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    This is not surprising at all. The WHO is a demonic entity and they deliberately distort the truth. Anything they recommend, I do just the opposite. The head, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is not even a physician, he is called doctor like Jill Biden is called a doctor-- that should speak volumes to people.

These people will not stop until they are stopped. And their method is simple: find anything good, and ruin it. And just keep ruining everything until we are all living in a global cattle-stall. Crab-bucket syndrome...

This is too bad for Dr. Berg.

I think that he is among those who genuinely want to help people and actually backs up his material with real science.

Even though he is a Scientologist, he is definitely a person of good will when it comes to other peoples' health.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

I think that he is among those who genuinely want to help people and actually backs up his material with real science.

Even though he is a Scientologist, he is definitely a person of good will when it comes to other peoples' health.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

Tom Cruise is a scientologists and he warned people about psychotropic drugs many years ago. He wasn't wrong.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What does health video censorship have to do with Religion?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    What does health video censorship have to do with Religion?
    What does Religion have to do with this thread?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    What does Religion have to do with this thread?
    I think that I brought it up in the context of credibility.

Although I, and a lot of others, find many high profile Scientologists to not be credible, and the way that management runs rough shod over dissidents is shameful, I will give credit where credit is due.

Dr. Berg has made a boatload of money with his pitch and I think that he's earned it and he is credible in his field.

I also give credit to Maverick for his stance on mental drugs.

Good for him....

on that issue.