Thread: The "No" Votes From The Omnibus Spending Bill

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries

Post The "No" Votes From The Omnibus Spending Bill

Here are the "NO" votes from the vote tonight on the omnibus spending bill. This is from The Blaze.

The massive $1 trillion “CRomnibus” spending bill squeaked through the U.S. House of Representatives with a 219-206 vote on Thursday night.

Among those voting against the unpopular spending bill were 67 Republicans, including conservative favorites like Reps. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) and Dave Brat (R-Va.)

That means more Democrats than Republicans opposed the spending bill as only 57 Democrats voted for it.

The Senate still needs to vote on the bill before it heads to President Barack Obama’s desk, but Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) reportedly said there would be no vote on Thursday. In order to avoid a government shutdown, the House also approved a two-day stop gap budget to give the Senate time to vote.
    A note to add, if you already don't know, Kerry Bentevolio (R-MI) switched his vote last minute, and thus shouldn't be included on this list.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So Rand Paul voted for this albatross?

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Senate, from what I know, has yet to vote on the bill. Rand hasn't had a chance to bash it yet. My thoughts are he'll vote NO.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro97 View Post
    Senate, from what I know, has yet to vote on the bill. Rand hasn't had a chance to bash it yet. My thoughts are he'll vote NO.
    He's already said he is voting no.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    NO! He did NOT! This was a House vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Todd Young and Todd Rokita are getting hammered on FB for their support of the Cromnibus bill.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Todd Young and Todd Rokita are getting hammered on FB for their support of the Cromnibus bill.

Good. A vote for the Cromnibus bill is a bad vote.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    can everyone spell w-h-o-r-e-s

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    NO! He did NOT! This was a House vote.
    Oooooops, I missed that part, thanks !!!!! I was overzealous and immediately looked for his name on the list, and didn't pay attention to what, when or where... lol... I have a habbit of doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro97 View Post
    Here are the "NO" votes from the vote tonight on the omnibus spending bill. This is from The Blaze.

A note to add, if you already don't know, Kerry Bentevolio (R-MI) switched his vote last minute, and thus shouldn't be included on this list.
    //

Kerry Bentevolio lost another race for Congress