Thread: Are you new to Ron Paul? Quick Video Introduction

Arrow Are you new to Ron Paul? Quick Video Introduction

Video Introduction (Alternate link)
    Ron Paul FAQ

There seems to be a lot of people here so just in case I posted this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by newmedia4ron View Post
    Video Introduction (Alternate link)
    Ron Paul FAQ

There seems to be a lot of people here so just in case I posted this.
    is the youtube on this broken? I am trying to collect youtube shorts to play on my iPhone while canvassing, and thought this might be good, but the youtube seems borked on this vid.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

works for me... and man, this is a good video.
    "In the beginning of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
    - Mark Twain

It was good until it got to the part with students and police. Justified or not, that's not going to win anyone over. Trust me.
    'We must make the world safe for democracy'--Woodrow Wilson, 1917
    'We gotta make democracy safe for the world'--Walt Kelly, 1970

If you support open debates and would like to see the Presidential Debate Commission replaced or changed, click here.

Documentary: Debating the Role of Third Parties in the U.S

everytime I hit "alternate link" I get "youtube not available" but it's available for every other vid. What's the title & keywords, I may be able to find it with a search. (sorry guys, my laptop gave up the ghost for the cause while I was helping HQ in Charleston, SC. iPhone is all I got for the moment)
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I made this site to introduce people to Ron Paul and the issues that motivate us. I would also like to say, if indeed there is any Fred Thompson supporter reading this, I respect Fred Thompson and I hope you will join us in trying to get Ron Paul elected. None of the candidates represent the true conservatism of Fred Thompson like Ron Paul and you are very welcome here.

www.WeLoveFreedom.com

If the Alternate Link does not work, here is a link to the video on YouTube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA

Quote Originally Posted by DDMX View Post
    If the Alternate Link does not work, here is a link to the video on YouTube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA
    haha thanks, that's funny, I already had that vid bookmarked!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsden Flag View Post
    It was good until it got to the part with students and police. Justified or not, that's not going to win anyone over. Trust me.
    Agreed and I trust you in this one, it might be true but it looks too naive!
    I think this video should be edited and the sooner the better!

Quote Originally Posted by emeriste View Post
    I made this site to introduce people to Ron Paul and the issues that motivate us. I would also like to say, if indeed there is any Fred Thompson supporter reading this, I respect Fred Thompson and I hope you will join us in trying to get Ron Paul elected. None of the candidates represent the true conservatism of Fred Thompson like Ron Paul and you are very welcome here.

www.WeLoveFreedom.com
    THANK YOU FOR THAT SITE! I was wanting to do EXACTLY that and my friend, who's a webdesigner, and I have been working our tails of for Super Tuesday in seperate counties and we weren't able to get it going.

Thanks again!
    '"No army can stop an idea whose time has come!" - Ron Paul 2007

The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable. - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by VoteForRonPaul View Post
    Agreed and I trust you in this one, it might be true but it looks too naive!
    I think this video should be edited and the sooner the better!
    I agree, that part felt out of place with the rest of it.
    "In the beginning of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
    - Mark Twain

Wow, that's the video I used to introduce my mom to Ron Paul! After she watched it, she said, "I'm going to have to keep my eye on that guy." Since the media blocks him out, I just keep sending her videos.

Anyway, I highly recommend it.

Stop Dreaming is also a real great video and it is the one video that brought me more into the Ron Paul Revolution.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0