Thread: 60 Minutes claims evidence of foreign adversary behind Havana Syndrome attacks

60 Minutes claims evidence of foreign adversary behind Havana Syndrome attacks

https://twitter.com/60Minutes/status...12210305270180

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's an international cabal.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Always believe the "sources".

Some time in the future, we will learn that long after the usual suspects used this to further their political/strategic agenda. If this "syndrome" actually exists, it will have been caused by some of our nefarious electronics used for this same political/strategic agenda.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 03-29-2024 at 07:31 AM.

Why are they bringing this back again?

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Because "Remember the Alamo", "Remember the Maine", "Remember Pearl Harbor", and "Remember 911" works.

'Murikans love to be led into foreign adventures because "Freedom isn't free" and need to be taught who to hate.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 03-29-2024 at 07:36 AM.

Maybe because a study came out that showed that there is no permanent physical damage?

It is still unknown as to whether some sonic "weapon" was ever pointed at them (or if it was just crickets or other sounds), but the study indicates that these people believe that something happened, and thus they have symptoms that would be consistent with psychosomatic disorder. Similar observations have been made about "long Covid" IIRC.

Clinical, Biomarker, and Research Tests Among US Government Personnel and Their Family Members Involved in Anomalous Health Incidents
    March 18, 2024

Questions Do US government officials and their family members involved in anomalous health incidents (AHIs) differ from control participants with respect to clinical, biomarker, and research assessments?

Findings In this exploratory study that included 86 participants reporting AHIs and 30 vocationally matched control participants, there were no significant differences in most tests of auditory, vestibular, cognitive, visual function, or blood biomarkers between the groups. Participants with AHIs performed significantly worse on self-reported and objective measures of balance, and had significantly increased symptoms of fatigue, posttraumatic stress disorder, and depression compared with the control participants; 24 participants (28%) with AHIs presented with functional neurological disorders.

Meaning In this exploratory study, there were no significant differences between individuals reporting AHIs and matched control participants with respect to most clinical, research, and biomarker measures, except for self-reported and objective measures of imbalance; symptoms of fatigue, posttraumatic stress, and depression; and the development of functional neurological disorders in some.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post

https://twitter.com/60Minutes/status...12210305270180
    LOL. I watched a longer 60 Minutes segment on this. It has no connection to "Havana Syndrome". They caught a Russian spy in Florida, and the mysterious "device" he had was simply something to connect to the car to erase it's computer and history. Probably standard spy gear.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I assume they will be blaming Russia for this again..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Izrael, a foreign and domestic adversary.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post

https://twitter.com/joekent16jan19/s...01396631781591

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post

looks like it

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/s...51068843094432

Thoughts On The 60 Minutes Havana Story

https://www.anonymousconservative.co...-havana-story/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Blaming Russia For “Havana Syndrome” Pushes The Opposite Narrative Than Intended

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ative-intended

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

CLIP from SYSTEM UPDATE #251:

Glenn Debunks 60 Minutes’ Havana Syndrome Propaganda
    https://rumble.com/v4n2avw-glenn-deb...ropaganda.html
    {Glenn Greenwald | 02 April 2024}

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·