Thread: Sex adds years to your life

Sex adds years to your life

SEX ADDS YEARS TO YOUR LIFE!

https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/sex-brain

The Flashing Images above are designed to provide a "Mental Image" of what takes place when your brain's Pleasure Pathway is stimulated by activities associated with feeling good. Science now believes positive stimulation of your built in reward system can add many quality years to your life. Few activities stimulate our pleasure pathway more than Sexual Intercourse...........

Science has concluded our Pleasure Pathway plays a much greater role in our lives than just the survival of the species. It is now believed this Reward System has to be sufficiently stimulated as often as daily, if we are to feel, function and perform to our maximum potential. We don't have to become "Thrill Seekers" to stimulate our Reward System. Even the wise use of the basic necessities of life, such as eating, drinking and physical exercise stimulate our "Pleasure Pathway." But staying sexually active has its own set of rewards because you receive so many benefits from one activity. According to recent studies frequent orgasms, at least 100 per year, can increase Life Expectancy by 3 to 8 years.

Regular sexual activity is so beneficial to our health it is amazing how seldom it is discussed within this context. It lowers blood pressure, improves cholesterol, and increases circulation. It raises the heartbeat from 70 to 150 beats per minute. Some studies have found that people who indulge in regular sex are half as likely to have heart attacks and strokes than those who don't have sex at all. Every muscle in the body is worked and toned during sex, particularly the pelvis, buttocks, stomach and arms. Thirty minutes of sex can burn as many as 200 calories. There is substantial evidence it reduces food cravings, helps control your appetite and assists your body in absorbing the nutrients from food more easily. It boosts immunity, aids in tissue repair, increases cognition, reduces stress, improves sleep, promotes strong bones and one study found that regular orgasms even dramatically reduces the incidence of the common cold.

The intimacy and bonding you receive from remaining sexually active are more vital to your long term health than most people think. If you want to live a long and healthy life your biggest enemies are loneliness and boredom. Touch is necessary for all mammals to thrive, babies and animals that are deprived of physical touch rarely develop normally. Frequent touching is one way we enhance each others self esteem and nothing will help you live longer than a strong and vital sense of self worth.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does that also apply to non male/female images and activity?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Well, I’ve been married for 43 years so it looks like an early grave for me.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Guess that means people that are asexual aren't long for this world.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I feel your pain brother, me too.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

The fact that this stuff even needs to be explained just goes to show how far we've fallen. Making childbirth into a clinical affair was the first stage. Next, the act of intercourse itself was made clinical (condoms, barriers, etc.) COVID turned out not to be nearly as deadly as it seems the depop types had hoped, but it was still great for practicing "social distancing" and for covering up the doorway to sexual intimacy: the human face. The final stage will be the full castration of humanity, as a species, and we are on the verge of this with AI/robotics poised to absorb most, if not all, human sexual energy, thus sterilizing the entire species. That may sound like hyperbole, but if I had told you in 2017 that, in 5 years, there would be a fully conversant AI, nearly indistinguishable from a human and much smarter and more fluent than the average human on most topics, would you have thought that was hyperbole? Of course you would have, unless you're one of those people who believes every "secret government technology" rumor.

Right now, they're working like mad on artificial womb technology. This isn't just "scientific curiosity" or "economics-driven technological innovation". What is the great economic problem being solved here?! Obviously, there is none. Contrary to popular perception, sex isn't just a dopamine hit, and it's not really about "getting off". Intercourse is a fundamentally spiritual act, in fact, it is one of the deepest and most important spiritual acts of all. That's why it's so important to get it right, and that's why strategic-objective #1 is to fight the coming attempted castration of our species. They want a human-free future. And if we stop making love, they'll get what they want. Note that I said "stop making love", not "stop making children". We can keep making children, yet become un-human. The real purpose of the coming physical castration, is spiritual castration, that is, the removal of our soul from within us, that inner mystery that is what makes us human. That is the thing they're ultimately seeking to eliminate. They want to make you -- the living you -- into an automaton, a machine, and they want to deny that you are conscious at all, and I can back those claims up from their own writings. They want to make you into a piece of furniture, while you yet live.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 03-29-2024 at 12:49 AM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The fact that this stuff even needs to be explained just goes to show how far we've fallen. Making childbirth into a clinical affair was the first stage. Next, the act of intercourse itself was made clinical (condoms, barriers, etc.) COVID turned out not to be nearly as deadly as it seems the depop types had hoped, but it was still great for practicing "social distancing" and for covering up the doorway to sexual intimacy: the human face. The final stage will be the full castration of humanity, as a species, and we are on the verge of this with AI/robotics poised to absorb most, if not all, human sexual energy, thus sterilizing the entire species. That may sound like hyperbole, but if I had told you in 2017 that, in 5 years, there would be a fully conversant AI, nearly indistinguishable from a human and much smarter and more fluent than the average human on most topics, would you have thought that was hyperbole? Of course you would have, unless you're one of those people who believes every "secret government technology" rumor.

Right now, they're working like mad on artificial womb technology. This isn't just "scientific curiosity" or "economics-driven technological innovation". What is the great economic problem being solved here?! Obviously, there is none. Contrary to popular perception, sex isn't just a dopamine hit, and it's not really about "getting off". Intercourse is a fundamentally spiritual act, in fact, it is one of the deepest and most important spiritual acts of all. That's why it's so important to get it right, and that's why strategic-objective #1 is to fight the coming attempted castration of our species. They want a human-free future. And if we stop making love, they'll get what they want. Note that I said "stop making love", not "stop making children". We can keep making children, yet become un-human. The real purpose of the coming physical castration, is spiritual castration, that is, the removal of our soul from within us, that inner mystery that is what makes us human. That is the thing they're ultimately seeking to eliminate. They want to make you -- the living you -- into an automaton, a machine, and they want to deny that you are conscious at all, and I can back those claims up from their own writings. They want to make you into a piece of furniture, while you yet live.
    Well said

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    @CCTelander

https://twitter.com/Chicago_Daisy/st...13143856910427

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/FrankDeScushin/s...19959877746688

.....and these days procuring it will takes years off of it lol

hoflation is a thing. The struggle is real.
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...term=hoflation

The increase in cost for a date out with a female. Also includes time spent courting such female in social networks like Instagram. sliding in DMs, payin the check, etc.
    Dude1: My grandpa had to spend 1/4 of the time and money to go out with Peggy-Sue. Taking Emmily out is super expensive and she won't even burp my worm.

Dude2: Damn bro, that's hoflation right there
    Last edited by devil21; 04-13-2024 at 12:22 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    .....and these days procuring it will takes years off of it lol

hoflation is a thing. The struggle is real.
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...term=hoflation
    Without a doubt.

Men today have to work 10 times as hard as their grandfathers to hold onto a woman that is 20 times worse than their grandmothers were.

Back then they just wanted to ban your booze...

Now they will kill your offspring...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @CCTelander

https://twitter.com/Chicago_Daisy/st...13143856910427

ROTFL!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I wonder if these unwifeable broads realize that they are making themselves obsolete?

Men make better women than women do, once they figure out how to build a vagina properly and conceive an embryo from two XY chromosomes (this has already been done with mice in the lab), then what's the point?