Thread: American Society of Magical Negroes is AWFUL - People Are SICK of Woke Hollywood

American Society of Magical Negroes is AWFUL - People Are SICK of Woke Hollywood

I can't help but laugh.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did they really expect that everyone would actually see that one?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Did they really expect that everyone would actually see that one?
    They are not trying to entertain or make money. It's part of the Marxist agenda, like any other media. The goal is to incite division. It's like all of the woke Marvel movies now, where the new "superheros" are all women of color. It's so in your face now, it's a troll, but still it's meant to incite people.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They are not trying to entertain or make money. It's part of the Marxist agenda, like any other media. The goal is to incite division. It's like all of the woke Marvel movies now, where the new "superheros" are all women of color. It's so in your face now, it's a troll, but still it's meant to incite people.
    You would think they would at least start with a grain of truth or a realistic premise.

The undisputed fact, in 2024 AmeriKa, is that the single greatest threat to the life of a black person, is another black person.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

I'm sure this news will break everyone's hearts, but that's life.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul