Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feds raid P. Diddy's homes. He flees the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Best way to control the opposition is to lead it. Leaders of anti-trafficking orgs engaging in trafficking. Anti-addiction and rehab orgs headed by drug users. Etc. That ensures that nothing really gets done and the operations generally continue undisrupted.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this seems relevant

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “My goal was to get this far in Hollywood and still have a virgin $#@!. And never had sucked a penis. That was my only goal. (…) Now I’ve had to turn down $50 million four times … just to protect my integrity and that virgin hole I was telling you about. Cuz P. Diddy be wanting the body and you got to tell him no. You got to tell him no. I did.”
    -Katt Williams

Katt Williams Thoroughly Exposes the Satanic Entertainment Industry in Bombshell Interview
    In a bombshell interview, Katt Williams held nothing back. He named names and he thoroughly exposed the dark side of the entertainment industry, which he calls “Satan’s playground”. Here’s a look at this now viral interview in which he mentions the Illuminati, ritual sacrifices and the reason why so many black comedians end up wearing dresses.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...ell-interview/
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

https://twitter.com/Itismourinho/sta...78527499870633
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Just watched my first P Diddy video. Couldn't understand WTF the lyrics were but thought I heard something about "anus". Pretty sure he did after reading all of this stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zXis84Pi24

-GLP poster

Diddy Investigation Heats Up | Part Of The Problem 1108
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOySRNIjSuo
    {Dave Smith | 29 March 2024}

On this episode of Part Of The Problem, Dave and Robbie take a look at the investigation into Diddy and his sex crimes, then we hear from your favorite morning show for our latest dose of TDS from Morning Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Just watched my first P Diddy video. Couldn't understand WTF the lyrics were but thought I heard something about "anus". Pretty sure he did after reading all of this stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zXis84Pi24
    The other guy is "Mase" who I always kind of liked.

He has another interesting backstory:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mase

"On April 20, 1999, during an interview with Funkmaster Flex on New York radio station Hot 97, Mase announced his retirement from music to pursue a "calling from God".

He claimed he was "leading people, friends, kids and others down a path to hell", stating that he left to find God in his heart and follow him.[13]

He said it was time for him to serve God in "his" way, saying rap was not real, and that he wanted to deal with reality and had become unhappy with what he did, no matter how much money it had made him."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    The other guy is "Mase" who I always kind of liked.

He has another interesting backstory:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mase

"On April 20, 1999, during an interview with Funkmaster Flex on New York radio station Hot 97, Mase announced his retirement from music to pursue a "calling from God".

He claimed he was "leading people, friends, kids and others down a path to hell", stating that he left to find God in his heart and follow him.[13]

He said it was time for him to serve God in "his" way, saying rap was not real, and that he wanted to deal with reality and had become unhappy with what he did, no matter how much money it had made him."
    Good for him and I'll bet the music biz executives turned against him for it. I wonder if P Diddy tried to diddle him.

Mase (formerly Murda Mase and stylized as Ma$e)

Blacks have fully cooperated with their own degrading by the filth who run that industry and it's astonishing how generations of kids have fallen for it all. It's so base, corrupt and negative but presents as a path to material riches and perverted hedonism and sucks the fans into that mindset. The thing is that hip hop is very catchy and appeals to something really primal and you know those demonic music executives know it.

All that said, I love that car in the video, lol. I guess it's a Rolls Royce.

-GLP poster

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12