Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feds raid P. Diddy's homes. He flees the country.

Feds raid P. Diddy's homes. He flees the country.

Sean ‘Diddy' Combs' Holmby Hills mansion raided by Feds.

Authorities were conducting a raid inside a multi-million dollar home belonging to rapper and record producer Sean "Diddy" Combs in the Holmby Hills neighborhood of West LA Monday afternoon.

Homeland Security Investigations executed search warrants at the LA mansion as well as a Miami property belonging to Combs, sources told NBC news.

The raid may be linked to a possible sex traffic investigation, another source familiar with the matter told NBC News. The source added three Jane Does and one John Doe have been interviewed by the Southern District of New York in relation to sex trafficking, sexual assault, the solicitation and distribution of illegal narcotics and firearms related Combs.

The source also said another three Jane Does have interviews scheduled.

Newschopper4 was overhead as officials with protective gear and weapons were surrounding the property. Some of them were wearing jackets that noted they were from Homeland Security Investigations.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Sean 'Diddy' Combs Private Jet Reportedly in Caribbean amid U.S. Home Raids

On Sunday evening, around 5:30 p.m. local time, the 54-year-old rapper's private plane was tracked departing the Sacramento Executive Airport and then landed at Palm Springs International Airport about an hour later, per the outlet.

One hour after that, his plane took off from Palm Springs and landed at the Los Angeles-based Van Nuys Airport. The plane landed around 8 p.m. local time.

Then on Monday morning around 9 a.m., the plane departed the California airport and landed in Antigua.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

March 4th...

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...62579002404989

Sean Combs Is Accused by Cassie of Rape and Years of Abuse in Lawsuit.

Sean Combs, the producer and music mogul who has been one of the most famous names in hip-hop for decades, was sued in federal court on Thursday by Cassie, an R&B singer once signed to his label, who accused Mr. Combs of rape, and of repeated physical abuse over about a decade.

In the suit, filed in Federal District Court in Manhattan, Cassie, whose real name is Casandra Ventura — and who had long been Mr. Combs’s romantic partner — says that not long after she met him in 2005, when she was 19, he began a pattern of control and abuse that included plying her with drugs, beating her and forcing her to have sex with a succession of male prostitutes while he filmed the encounters. In 2018, the suit says, near the end of their relationship, Mr. Combs forced his way into her home and raped her.

“After years in silence and darkness,” Ms. Ventura said in a statement, “I am finally ready to tell my story, and to speak up on behalf of myself and for the benefit of other women who face violence and abuse in their relationships.”

In response, a lawyer for Mr. Combs, Ben Brafman, said: “Mr. Combs vehemently denies these offensive and outrageous allegations. For the past six months, Mr. Combs has been subjected to Ms. Ventura’s persistent demand of $30 million, under the threat of writing a damaging book about their relationship, which was unequivocally rejected as blatant blackmail. Despite withdrawing her initial threat, Ms. Ventura has now resorted to filing a lawsuit riddled with baseless and outrageous lies, aiming to tarnish Mr. Combs’s reputation and seeking a payday.”

Diddy’s ‘Love’ producer Lil Rod accuses him and associates of sexual assault, illicit behavior.

Producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones has filed a bombshell lawsuit against Sean “Diddy” Combs accusing the embattled media mogul of sexually harassing and threatening him over more than a year, as well as securing footage of Diddy and several of his associates involved in illicit behavior and alleged sexual assault.

Jones, who seeks $30 million in the federal lawsuit, named several high-profile figures in the entertainment business in the complaint.

But only Diddy’s son Justin Dior Combs, Universal Music Group Chief Executive Lucian Charles Grainge, former Motown Records Chief Executive Ethiopia Habtemariam, Chalice Recording Studios, the record labels and Diddy’s chief of staff Kristina “KK” Khorram, Love Records and Combs Enterprises are named as defendants.

The network of involvement, Jones claimed, amounts to a violation of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO).
    Last edited by unknown; 03-26-2024 at 05:32 AM.

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...66393956028433

Am listening to the Candace Owens vid above.

Apparently, Diddy was hosting sex parties.

The parties included music Execs and children...

One of the allegations is that the CEO of Universal (Lucian Grainge) would accompany P. Diddy into his bedroom "for hours"...

There may be hours of video evidence as P. Diddy's homes were wired both inside and out.
    Last edited by unknown; 03-26-2024 at 06:19 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I find it a bit interesting that Combs was tipped off to something going down.

Also is a bit interesting that he wasn't under active surveillance.

Most interesting is that the feds never, ever considered that he would flee the country via his own Gulfstream.

Someone might get the idea that this went down exactly as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Am listening to the Candace Owens vid above.

Apparently, Diddy was hosting sex parties.

The parties included music Execs and children...

One of the allegations is that the CEO of Universal (Lucian Grainge) would accompany P. Diddy into his bedroom "for hours"...

There may be hours of video evidence as P. Diddy's homes were wired both inside and out.
    Just quoting Wikipedia here.

Sir Lucian Charles Grainge CBE (born 29 February 1960) is a British record executive and music businessman ...

Grainge grew up in a Jewish family in North London.

Ethiopia Habtemariam is also.
    https://variety.com/2021/music/news/...ce-1234897122/
    Last edited by Snowball; 03-26-2024 at 08:07 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Video evidence has been known to magically disappear, a la Jeffrey Epstein.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...66393956028433

The Feds are currently raiding Diddy’s house. They already knew what he was up to but he is going to be the fall guy so that they can protect the people at the top of the ring.

They are raiding his home to hide evidence not to find it.

That’s how this works.
    Operation Diddy was unraveling. Time for clean-up...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This is been brewing for months now with Katt Williams and 50 Cent leading the charge.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Apparently, 50 also just implicated Jay Z, you know, the guy who routinely instructs his entire audience to hold up the Eye of Providence/Horus.

Looks like they arrested his "Drug Buddy"

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Just quoting Wikipedia here.

Sir Lucian Charles Grainge CBE (born 29 February 1960) is a British record executive and music businessman ...

Grainge grew up in a Jewish family in North London.

Ethiopia Habtemariam is also.
    https://variety.com/2021/music/news/...ce-1234897122/
    "Epstein Likely tie ins?"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    "Epstein Likely tie ins?"
    probably worse. I'm pretty sure Epstein had his limits.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Makes me wonder if Diddy was on the Epstein client list.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Makes me wonder if Diddy was on the Epstein client list.
    Epstein catered to men who liked underage girls. Diddy seemed to be more into.....well everything.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Epstein catered to men who liked underage girls. Diddy seemed to be more into.....well everything.
    Too kinky for me.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

All Sean "P. Diddy" Combs Insane Allegations Explained In 10 Min - Lawyer.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsnnaha4jNg
    {Nate The Lawyer | 28 March 2024}

P. Diddy’s homes were raided by the feds on Monday following multiple lawsuits alleging the music mogul engaged in abuse and human trafficking. Given that Diddy is one of the most connected businessmen in the music industry, this isn’t the first time people have spoken out against Sean Combs.

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/sta...36972803518831

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm happy to say that I have *NOT* listened to any P Diddy "music" but I thought this was all par for the course in the entertainment industry. Basically all degenerate Satanists, made gazillionairs by Jews.

Here are the gory details from the guy suing him: https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/wp-...t-feb-2024.pdf
    Last edited by susano; 03-28-2024 at 01:18 PM.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Seems redundant to secretly put drugs in the drinks of hired prostitutes that are already willing to have sex and do drugs.

Probably allows Diddy and associates to make videos or take pictures that the prostitutes (and other guests) normally wouldn't do.

One could probably stage some interesting pictures after a few people had too much drugs...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Seems redundant to secretly put drugs in the drinks of hired prostitutes that are already willing to have sex and do drugs.

Probably allows Diddy and associates to make videos or take pictures that the prostitutes (and other guests) normally wouldn't do.

One could probably stage some interesting pictures after a few people had too much drugs...

That's a good point. Could just be that these degenerates get even more so when drugged and were more controllable for him.

In the lawsuit, the most interesting thing I thought was in there was that Diddy and one of his sons went into a bathroom with a third guy and the guying suing was sitting near the closed door when multiple gunshots rang out. Diddy and his kid walked out and the third lay seriously bleeding (don't know if he's alive or dead). Diddy ordered the blood cleaned up and to tell the cops that it happened outside and as a result of a drive by shooting. LAPD played along, made no arrests, and papers ran the drive by story the next day. LAPD is notoriously corrupt and it looks like they did what Diddy ordered, as did the press.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Interesting timing on the heels of the Tupac case arrest. Not that any of this should surprise any one, though. Rappers have been saying that gay activity is rampant in the industry for a long time. At first I thought "oh well Diddy is screwed" (no pun intended) but I think this is another clean-up operation to destroy evidence, videos, etc before it leaks out somehow. Same with Epstein/Maxwell and others. These people were involved in a lot more than just freaky sex and "human trafficking". They were involved in drug and arms dealing and were basically intel assets who could get away with a lot because of their ability to travel unrestricted on private jets and use their celebrity status to get access to most anywhere.

eta: Jigga soon.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-29-2024 at 01:40 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Completely unrelated:

Rep. Madison Cawthorn says his fellow lawmakers have invited him to take part in orgies in Washington and snorted lines of cocaine right in front of him.

Cawthorn, a 26-year-old Republican from North Carolina, was asked in an interview last Thursday about whether the former Netflix series “House of Cards,” which chronicles a corrupt representative from South Carolina in DC played by Kevin Spacey, was fiction or more like a documentary.

“The only thing that’s not accurate in that show is that you could never get a piece of legislation about education passed that quickly,” Cawthorn said on the Warrior Poet Society podcast on YouTube.

Then he explained.

“The sexual perversion that goes on in Washington. I mean, being kind of a young guy in Washington, where the average age is probably 60 or 70 — [you] look at all these people, a lot of them that I’ve looked up to through my life, I’ve always paid attention to politics,” said Cawthorn, who was elected in 2020.

“Then all of a sudden you get invited: ‘We’re going to have a sexual get-together at one of our homes, you should come.’ ‘What did you just ask me to come to?’ And then you realize they’re asking you to come to an orgy,” he said.
    He also claimed to have seen people he described as leading national anti-addiction efforts snort coke.

“And then you watch them do a bump of cocaine right in front of you. And it’s like, this is wild,” Cawthorn said.
    https://nypost.com/2022/03/28/madiso...ocaine-fueled/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast