Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NYC - Woman locks out squatters in her home, gets arrested for changing the locks

Concerning others from other countries "invading" and/or squatting, it's at the point of silliness now.

It all stops when enough people demand it to stop. It is election season. Call your reps and tell them to stop funding it, what else do you have to lose. For as many people who are supporting Trump or any other republican, one would think that they would get off of their asses.

Seriously, this daily soap opera show is now beyond stupid.
    Last edited by PAF; 03-21-2024 at 08:42 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Concerning others from other countries "invading" and/or squatting, it's at the point of silliness now.

It all stops when enough people demand it to stop. It is election season. Call your reps and tell them to stop funding it, what else do you have to lose. For as many people who are supporting Trump or any other republican, one would think that they would get off of their asses.

Seriously, this daily soap opera show is now beyond stupid.
    Seriously?

"Well, call your elected officials and demand that they get on the ball!"

Or what?

I'll vote so hard it'll make their head spin?

My federal representatives are two leftist female senators, and a queeer Marxist congresscritter.

Talking to any of them is a waste of all our time.

This clip is from the other day.

If that is not an "invasion", what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...87063899865447

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Only a minority of 'murikans are sick and tired of the invasion.

The majority either approve of it or operate at such a distracted/low mental level that they are just as much a burden on society as our "new Americans" will be.

Seriously?

I'll vote so hard it'll make their head spin?

My federal representatives are two leftist female senators, and a queeer Marxist congresscritter.
    Well, then I hereby revert back to my practicing anarchism/agorism, and I don't want hear any gruff about it. If it's that's bad in New Hampshire, the rest of the country is worse.

See how going-along-to-get-along worked out? I can't win for losing, the non-voter that I am.
    Last edited by PAF; 03-22-2024 at 08:46 AM.

This clip is from the other day.

If that is not an "invasion", what is it?

I know! I have seen this before. A crowd pushing past police to trespass? It's an insurrection!

(But considering the people involved and the agendas at play, the appropriate terminology is "mostly peaceful protest". Labels are important in Amerika comrade. Use of wrong labels is ungood thought.)
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    "The apartment itself had been vacant for three to four months prior. We believe that some squatters took the apartment over and this woman came home to get this apartment set up and walked in on the squatters that were there," Kenny provided, emphasizing the initial complexities of the case.
    Complexities? Really? This must be a case of adverse possession, so when the woman (former owner) walked in, she was engaging in home invasion, thus the actions of the tenants were justified as they were in fear for their lives. Simple self-defense. Charges dismissed.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    The pair, described as a black male and a black female both in their 20s, were then spotted getting into the dead woman’s Lexus SUV with New York license plates and driving west on East 31st Street.
    You want us to call with any information, so post pictures of the suspects.

Oh, never mind.
    Ah, this is an important detail, comrades. Obviously, this was simply a case of legitimate reparations, paid in the form of an abandoned property. A perfect solution. The home shall be returned to this deserving young couple. Case closed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    New Squatters Coming: Invaders Quartered In Our Houses!

What kind of country allows itself to be invaded? A vast majority of what the federal government does, it should not be doing. It’s almost all unconstitutional. But they ignore the constitution and do it anyway. The federal government does have a job that it actually does have to do - protect the border - and it fails miserably at it. Our entire nation suffers as a result. Invaders are now squatters in our houses? That’s the severity of the failure that we’re now experiencing.

What kind of country allows itself to be invaded
    A people that allow an alien ideology to so thoroughly brainwash and gaslight themselves, that when the invading army crashes through the bulwarks, they are so full of self loathing, self hatred and doubt of their own rectitude, that they are unable to, intellectually or physically, lift a finger in defense of their homes and communities and nations.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

What kind of country allows itself to be invaded?
    A people that allow an alien ideology to so thoroughly brainwash and gaslight themselves, that when the invading army crashes through the bulwarks, they are so full of self loathing, self hatred and doubt of their own rectitude, that they are unable to, intellectually or physically, lift a finger in defense of their homes and communities and nations.
    Nevermind the constitution, it is peoples faith, obedience, and/or reliance on the federal government to make all of the decisions for them. What we are experiencing is a mere consequence of that. IMO, it has nothing to do with aliens, "invasions", or "squatters in our homes", but rather peoples complete ignorance or care about how their money is being spent. When money is taken and spent free-for-all, there will be takers from here to kingdom come, from politicians, to NGO's to folks from other lands, including those at home who will take anything and everything that they can.

As far as "squatters" which is now all the rage, by people too stoopid and/or lazy to take responsibility for themselves, it is to incite fear which can/will lead to more draconian government "solutions". I have posted in another thread "What to Know as a Landlord & Laws per State" [Know Your Rights And You Will Win].

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    //

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-26-2024 at 06:57 PM.

Those squatters should all be send to the nice/quiet rich gated communities..

... "vigilante", "free market security" ... to-may-to, to-mah-to ...

How vigilantes handle squatters
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I47l0Aiy3p8
    {Decoy Voice | 22 March 2024}

As squatters begin to become an issue across the country, a company in Los Angeles County, CA is now providing their version of eviction services. The "Squatter Squad" on YouTube and Instagram were even successfully able to assist a homeowner take back their home after 12 people were refusing to leave. But why is this a thing in the first place?

Wonder if my brother is going to have to deal with squatters since he's been a landlord the past few years.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ... "vigilante", "free market security" ... to-may-to, to-mah-to ...
    Vigilantes Squat On Squatters
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...on-squatters:b
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 25 March 2024}

In this video I discuss this Inside edition segment that discusses the squatting problem America is experiencing & the man who has figured out how to stop them by squatting on the squatters.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

NYC Squatters Kill Property Owner
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...operty-owner:9
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 26 March 2024}

In this video I discuss this story out of NYC where squatters attacked & killed a woman as she attempted to clean out her mom's property.

Skip to 4:15:

SQUATTERS Evicted: How LA's SQUATTER SQUAD Reclaims Homes
    https://odysee.com/@reasonabletv:d/s...9;s-squatter:3
    {News For Reasonable People | 26 March 2024}

Los Angeles faced an uncommon yet telling incident when a team of home inspectors, part of a group known as the Squatter Squad, confronted a dozen squatters occupying a San Fernando Valley home. The squatters, under the mistaken belief they could only be evicted with a three-day court notice, were swiftly corrected that only a 24-hour notice was needed for the inspectors to enter for building inspection purposes. The Squatter Squad, which has been legally removing squatters from private properties since 2018, utilized various legal methods to reclaim the property without needing to navigate the court system. Despite the squatters' threats to press charges, the inspectors, undeterred and equipped with tools and a portable toilet for the operation, successfully evicted the squatters, secured the property with new locks and boarded up windows, under the watchful eye of local law enforcement.

//
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-05-2024 at 03:41 PM.

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...17020025455065

"Our nation's growing ideological self-segregation is proceeding nicely." -- Michael Malice

"Our nation's growing ideological self-segregation is proceeding nicely." -- Michael Malice
    https://twitter.com/_emergent_/statu...71922099224950

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Migrants Invoke Squatter’s Rights To Take Over Homes. States Passing New Laws To Stop Them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW2wjsNmXYU
    {Nate The Lawyer | 29 March 2024}

]
    //

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Those squatters should all be send to the nice/quiet rich gated communities..
    https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/statu...71223279002022

LeBron James CRIES About Squatters
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...ut-squatters:c
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 30 March 2024}

In this video I discuss the squatters that took over a mansion on LeBron James & Jennifer Lopez's neighborhood,

Jessica Burbank DEFENDS Squatting SCAMS
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...atting-scams:d
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 29 March 2024}

In this video I discuss yet another ridiculous Hill Rising segment where Jessica Burbank decides to back squatting scammers because of her dorky communist principles. I explain how she blatantly makes things up to justify her positions rather than having owning up to them.

//

What do you get when you combine adverse possession of "abandoned" property and immigration? How about eminent domain? Sounds much better as "compulsory purchase".

The letter, headed 'Empty Properties and sites initiative' had their exact address in bold and stated: 'We are writing as we have reason to believe that the above-named premises… is empty or unused.

'The Government has identified empty privately-owned properties as a potential cause of blight within communities, and as a wasted resource at time of high housing need.'

The letter continued that the council was seeing a 'considerable increase' in positive immigration decisions being made in favour of asylum seekers, mainly single men, and the authority was 'struggling' to source suitable accommodation for them.

It added: 'The ideal long-term solution would be to provide accommodation by using empty properties which would benefit owners and the project.'

It said the council could make a compulsory purchase order on the property.
    'They were served with a letter from North Northamptonshire District Council seeking to possess their home. The accusation made was their home was derelict and the Council intended to use it to house single young men seeking asylum. Known to the rest of us as illegal migrants.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-doorstep.html

What do you get when you combine adverse possession of "abandoned" property and immigration? How about eminent domain? Sounds much better as "compulsory purchase".
    Wow, so that was real.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast