Thread: What??!! Judge Nap, Trump and the Kennedy assassination

What??!! Judge Nap, Trump and the Kennedy assassination

What the $#@!, over?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1768646268467708219

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

WTF does that mean, mind blowing.

RFK Jr. re-tweeted it.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

F* the Tease

I'm beyond tired of it

They should just be released already. I think most Americans have suspicions of the truth, even if details change. Time to expose the fraud.

The American people deserve to know the truth about the JFK assassination. Unfortunately Trump cucked like most people expected.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 03-16-2024 at 07:59 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Jim Garrison had balls of steel

Old news. I posted about it years ago. It was my signature here which obviously nobody read.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Old news. I posted about it years ago. It was my signature here which obviously nobody read.
    The interview is years old?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The interview is years old?
    I don't know how old THAT clip is but I heard him say it on his show LAST YEAR, and even before that I already read about it.
    It's been out there for at least a couple years. He's said it a number of times.

Here's another, what Trump told Roger Stone "it's so horrible"...

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-told-...-files-1811156

My opinion is that even Trump was not allowed to be seen the truth, that it was never kept on paper, and that Trump is talking about the autopsy with Stone. Since the CIA was involved, the CIA's own paperwork is disinfo. My opinion is that Angleton and other Israeli-friendly operatives did it, with help from Johnson. The reasons were Israeli nuclear program and EO 11110. If that is correct and the Israelis were involved, Trump is talking about something else to Stone. Although that may not be the case with Napolitano's comments, it probably is. Can you imagine if Americans were told Israel and Johnson and CIA all worked together to do it? Now, I must add there is still just one more possibility, and that involves the UFOs. I believe both are covered up so much that some other explanation will eventually be presented to the public, and will just be more disinfo.
    Last edited by Snowball; 03-16-2024 at 09:08 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

At this point you have to accept you will never know the truth about Kennedy. If you don't trust or believe in the government, how can you trust or believe in what they release isn't fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Yes. I don't know when this particular interview (above) was done, but I recall hearing judge Nap saying this some years back - specifically this part: 'If they showed you what they showed me, you wouldn't have released it either.'

I too, am tired of all "the Tease".

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    They should just be released already. I think most Americans have suspicions of the truth, even if details change. Time to expose the fraud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The American people deserve to know the truth about the JFK assassination. Unfortunately Trump cucked like most people expected.
    I agree with both of you, but until people - enough people - decide to stand up, shake off the shackles and fearlessly call out the state in bright, big, bold terms... NONE of this will change.

People have to first stop submitting to this idea that these scumbag public servants have a right to keep anything secret from their bosses (us).
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Jim Garrison had balls of steel
    The truth and nothing but the truth on Carson in '68. And people just said, nah, can't happen here. Can't be bothered.

Perpetual Foreign $ Wars & Spoils $ still rules

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Mystery is over on why we have endless unwinnable $$ perpetual foreign wars $$ after viewing this clip.

Even folks who know JFK was done dirty by our ow, don't realize it was Military & Agency working together

DJ T hired so many Generals (chief of staff!!!) etc etc he probably couldn't handle knowing truth that Top of M iltary had a roll in orchestrating Kennedy's murder
    Last edited by vita3; 03-18-2024 at 08:04 PM.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Mystery is over on why we have endless unwinnable $$ perpetual foreign wars $$ after viewing this clip.

Even folks who know JFK was done dirty by our ow, don't realize it was Military & Agency working together

DJ T hired so many Generals (chief of staff!!!) etc etc he probably couldn't handle knowing truth that Top of M iltary had a roll in orchestrating Kennedy's murder