Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MO - fight between students of DEI-award-winning school results in critical injury

MO - fight between students of DEI-award-winning school results in critical injury

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/st...73911675367725

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-10-2024 at 11:31 AM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...73166961738104
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...36815110066253

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Girl SAVAGELY Beaten At Wokest School In Missouri
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...est-school-2:3
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 12 March 2024}

In this video I discuss a video of a viral school fight at Hazelwood East High School which belongs to a district that has won a DEI award.

@Occam's Banana

^^^ He makes a good point, and I went back to see if my OP on this story included the "square off" at the start of the fight.

Thankfully it did.

I suspect this was not just some random white girl that got beat down.

More than likely they were fighting over some perceived "diss" or some "boyfren" and what looks like a 90 lb. white girl went into a bareknuckle fight with the equivalent of a silverback gorilla and will probably end up dead or brain damaged for the rest of her life because of her error.

White kids, pay attention:

No matter how much you think you are "down with the brown" you are not.

They will kill you in what would normally be a high school slap fest.

Unless you know you pack the gear, walk away.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-12-2024 at 09:09 PM.

There is no reason to exaggerate the St. Louis beating.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1767731583706955949

@Occam's Banana

^^^ He makes a good point, and I went back to see if my OP on this story included the "square off" at the start of the fight.

Thankfully it did.
    Yeah, I checked that myself.

The link he provided to the "unclipped" video (buried in the description section of his video) was to the following:

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...75974862254345

I didn't bother posting it along with his video, since the video in the tweet you posted is actually a few seconds longer (and thus is not one of the "clipped" videos he was criticizing), and it seemed pointless to post it again.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    [...]

I didn't bother posting it along with his video, since the video in the tweet you posted is actually a few seconds longer (and thus is not one of the "clipped" videos he was criticizing), and it seemed pointless to post it again.
    Not that it matters, I guess - Twitter seems to be preventing it from being embedded. (Can anyone else see it? I can't.)

Yeah, I checked that myself.

The link he provided to the "unclipped" video (buried in the description section of his video) was to the following:

You've got be careful...I've gotten burned more than once.

Between the "satire" and bull$#@!, it's a full time job filtering this $#@!

Not that it matters, I guess - Twitter seems to be preventing it from being embedded. (Can anyone else see it? I can't.)
    No...can't see it.

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/st...73911675367725

Dear Friends and Family,

I am organizing this Gofundme for Kaylee’s family.

With heavy hearts I am asking for support for our beloved Kaylee and family. In minutes, this family's life shattered when their only daughter was assaulted outside of a North County high school. She was left alone on the ground to convulse before EMTs arrived on the scene. She was admitted to one of the local hospitals in Saint Louis with a skull fracture and frontal lobe damage.

She has major brain bleeding and swelling and is in critical condition. Kaylee is fighting hard to stay alive and heal but this is only the beginning of a very uphill battle for Kaylee and her family. We will not know the extent of the brain damage that has occurred until she wakes up but the path to recovery will be extremely hard on the family, not only mentally but financially. Her mother and father are staying by her side night and day hoping to bring her back to the Kaylee they know and love. Your support would help with lost wages and piling up medical bills due to intensive care treatment.

Every Donation, big or small, will go directly towards easing these stressful days, allowing Kaylee's family to be able to be there 100% for her day and night and help with the medical bills that they foresee.

For anyone that is or cannot donate now, please keep Kaylee in your thoughts and prayers for a full recovery. Please share this far and wide so that we can reach everyone’s hearts in this family's time of need.

The overwhelming response from friends, family, and the community has already brought the family to tears. They offer everyone their deepest gratitude. Thank you for coming together for them in this time of need.

Link removed until more facts come out.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-13-2024 at 02:08 PM.

Dear Friends and Family,

With heavy hearts I am asking for support for our beloved Kaylee and family. In minutes, this family's life shattered when their only daughter was assaulted outside of a North County high school. She was left alone on the ground to convulse before EMTs arrived on the scene. She was admitted to one of the local hospitals in Saint Louis with a skull fracture and frontal lobe damage.

She has major brain bleeding and swelling and is in critical condition. Kaylee is fighting hard to stay alive and heal but this is only the beginning of a very uphill battle for Kaylee and her family. We will not know the extent of the brain damage that has occurred until she wakes up but the path to recovery will be extremely hard on the family, not only mentally but financially. Her mother and father are staying by her side night and day hoping to bring her back to the Kaylee they know and love. Your support would help with lost wages and piling up medical bills due to intensive care treatment.

Every Donation, big or small, will go directly towards easing these stressful days, allowing Kaylee's family to be able to be there 100% for her day and night and help with the medical bills that they foresee.

For anyone that is or cannot donate now, please keep Kaylee in your thoughts and prayers for a full recovery. Please share this far and wide so that we can reach everyone’s hearts in this family's time of need.

The overwhelming response from friends, family, and the community has already brought the family to tears. They offer everyone their deepest gratitude. Thank you for coming together for them in this time of need.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/kaylee-on...ad-to-recovery
    Can you really claim assault when you throw the first punch?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Can you really claim assault when you throw the first punch?
    No, probably not.

I already addressed this in a previous post.

I posted this as an update on her condition, which seems to be the only one out there, not necessarily as a plea to donate, although I'm sure the family will appreciate every dollar if you were so inclined.

Of course there is always the concept of "measured response" to consider.

Does a high school girl fight need to become caving someone's skull in like an egg?

If the colors were reversed as well as the ratios, what would be the response?

I suspect this was not just some random white girl that got beat down.

More than likely they were fighting over some perceived "diss" or some "boyfren" and what looks like a 90 lb. white girl went into a bareknuckle fight with the equivalent of a silverback gorilla and will probably end up dead or brain damaged for the rest of her life because of her error.

White kids, pay attention:

No matter how much you think you are "down with the brown" you are not.

They will kill you in what would normally be a high school slap fest.

Unless you know you pack the gear, walk away.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-13-2024 at 11:19 AM.

No, probably not.

I already addressed this in a previous post.

I posted this as an update on her condition, which seems to be the only one out there, not necessarily as a plea to donate.
    I understood that. Just saying as an overall response to what's in the Go fund me letter. It's sad for the family, and obviously the response was disproportional, but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    I understood that. Just saying as an overall response to what's in the Go fund me letter. It's sad for the family, and obviously the response was disproportional, but it is what it is.
    Yes it is.

In a sane world, that girl would not have been placed in a school environment where she was the 5 percent minority in a school full of blacks.

I was placed in the same environment and it was a fight daily.

Instead of the situation I laid out in my reply, she could just as easily have been defending herself and "calling out" a fellow student who had been carrying out daily abuse and torment.

None of this is known, it's all speculation.

All that is known is that a much stronger and much larger combatant escalated a street slap fest into a counter attack with potentially lethal consequences.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-13-2024 at 11:31 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes it is.

In a sane world, that girl would not have been placed in a school environment where she was the 5 percent minority in a school full of blacks.

I was placed in the same environment and it was a fight daily.

Instead of the situation I laid out in my reply, she could just as easily have been defending herself and "calling out" a fellow student who had been carrying out daily abuse and torment.

None of this is known, it's all speculation.

All that is known is that a much stronger and much larger combatant escalated a street slap fest into a counter attack with potentially lethal consequences.
    I was hesitant to comment on this incident not knowing any of the facts. My only comment is it is sickening to see that young girl get her head slammed into the pavement like that. That is criminal in my mind.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    I was hesitant to comment on this incident not knowing any of the facts. My only comment is it is sickening to see that young girl get her head slammed into the pavement like that. That is criminal in my mind.
    Yes, no matter what the run up to the fight was, proportional response is still required.

You cannot deploy the use of lethal force, either with your hands or a weapon, unless it is clear you are in clear and imminent danger of severe injury or death.

In fact, had this girl been armed and shot the other girl slamming her head into the cement prior to blacking out, she would have been justified.

Trayvon Martin 2.0

Dear Friends and Family,

[...]
    This twitches my "online-scam paranoia" nerve.

Every reference to her name I've seen spells it "Kailee", not "Kaylee".

All the tweets previously posted to this thread about this incident use "Kailee".

All the articles I've seen about the incident (such as here, here, and here) also use "Kailee".

Maybe it's nothing.

It might be that "Kailee" is just a misspelling that got into circulation early and become widespread as it was repeated by others.

Or maybe not.

This twitches my "online-scam paranoia" nerve.

Every reference to her name I've seen spells it "Kailee", not "Kaylee".

All the tweets previously posted to this thread about this incident use "Kailee".

All the articles I've seen about the incident (such as here, here, and here) also use "Kailee".

Maybe it's nothing.

It might be that "Kailee" is just a misspelling that got into circulation early and become widespread as it was repeated by others.

Or maybe not.
    You know, I noticed that as well.

I'll leave the text but remove the link until this clears up some more.

This twitches...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

You know, I noticed that as well.

I'll leave the text but remove the link until this clears up some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I really hate casting doubt on it if it's legit. (And it might well be - after all, it's not like tweeters and/or journalists are known for their diligence and care in striving for or achieving accuracy.) But "you can't be too careful" and all that jazz - and there are a lot of opportunistic scumbags out there.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-13-2024 at 02:28 PM.

I really hate casting doubt on it if it's legit.

But "you can't be too careful" and all that jazz - and there are a lot of opportunistic scumbags out there.
    No no, you're right.

Let's see what happens.

The identities of both the suspect and victim will not be released since they are minors.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-13-2024 at 02:27 PM.

Missouri AG wants teen girl who smashed other high schooler’s head into concrete charged as adult
    https://nypost.com/2024/03/12/us-new...rged-as-adult/
    {Melissa Koenig | 12 March 2024}

Missouri’s attorney general wants the teenage girl seen slamming another high schooler’s head into the concrete to be charged as an adult — and hit with homicide charges if the critically injured victim dies.

“This evil and complete disregard for human life has no place in Missouri, or anywhere. I am praying for the victim,” state AG Andrew Bailey wrote of the disturbing video.

“The criminal should be charged and tried as an adult. If the victim dies, that offense should rise to a homicide,” he stated of the unidentified 15-year-old whose case is being held in juvenile court.

“I will do everything in my power to ensure the perpetrator is held fully accountable,” he added in another post.

Lt. Gov. Mike Kehoe also said those involved in the beating “must be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.”

“This culture of a complete disregard for human life is unacceptable and it does not represent who we are as Missourians,” he said in a statement to First Alert 4.

“Our prayers are with the victim, Kailee, for a full recovery.”

The unidentified 15-year-old girl is facing assault charges in the brutal beating outside Hazelwood High School that left another teenager — only identified as Kailee — in critical condition.

Her case is being handled by the juvenile court, according to St. Louis County Prosecutor Wesley Bell.

The teenage suspect was filmed hitting Kailee on a residential road, and pushing her to the ground, where she continued to punch her.

The victim can be seen trying to push her attacker away as the girl continues to pummel her while repeatedly calling her a “bitch.”

The attacker then straddles her victim and repeatedly smashes her head into the concrete road, as onlookers can be heard yelling, “Damn.”

Soon, Kailee can be seen lying motionless on the ground while others continue to fight around her.

When the camera eventually pans back around, Kailee appears to twitch.

By the time police arrived, officers found the girl suffering from a severe head injury, St. Louis County Police spokeswoman Vera Clay told Fox 2 Now.

Kailee was taken to a local hospital, where she was listed in critical condition, the local news station reports.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is an update on the white Missouri girl who had her head cracked on the pavement. You won't believe how woke her school district is.
    https://notthebee.com/article/white-...ol-in-missouri
    {Joel Abbott | 12 March 2024}

Imagine it: Somewhere in the heartland of America, a group of white students at a school that is 98% white films a fellow white classmate bashing in the skull of a black girl with repeated blows against the concrete.

How would the media respond?

It would be a national story. The white student would be locked up and the key would be disintegrated. The administrators would be fired. Congressmen from the district would be harshly criticized. The New York Times would write 4 full weeks of coverage. Joe Biden would trot out and give a speech on primetime TV.

But instead, this story has received no attention outside conservative circles. Why is that?

[Warning: Graphic Violence]

[NOTE: Twitter does not seem to be allowing this tweet to be embedded at other sites. - OB]

I've seen a number of accounts indicating that the white victim, Kailee, was somehow to blame because she threw the first punch, ignoring the fact that a fight was clearly already in process (hence why the phone was recording) and Kailee was facing a much larger and more aggressive opponent.

I even saw one account claiming that the black girl was acting in self defense - you know, but repeatedly smacking Kailee's head against the sidewalk until her muscles tightened in a defensive reflex usually seen in cases of severe and lasting trauma. Kailee was rushed to the hospital with "critical injuries."

The 15-year-old attacker, reportedly named Maurnice Declue, has now been arrested by police and is being held by St. Louis County Family Court on assault charges. In a statement, the school district said,

The Hazelwood School District offers our sincerest condolences to everyone involved, and will offer additional emotional support from our support and crisis team to those in need. We look forward to continuing to partner with our community for the sake of our children. Please be kind and respectful of the families involved during this difficult time and pledge to help work toward the betterment of our entire community.

That's great and all, but again, I have to ask: If the skin colors of these students were switched, would you still ask for kindness and respect?

From what I can gather from various social media accounts claiming to be friends and community members, Kailee is in a medically induced coma with brain trauma (though I can't confirm that). As a minor, we likely won't hear more unless she passes away, so no news is good news at this point.

Kailee has reportedly posted about her difficult home life and the bullying she faces. The fight apparently started because Kailee's boyfriend was also a target for the bullies.

In response, one of the friends of Kailee reportedly blames Interim Principal Elizabeth Havey and threatened her in a profanity-laced video.

[Warning: Strong Language]

https://twitter.com/Artofhunger75/st...07908360859861

Many left-leaning accounts tried to note that this fight was not necessarily about skin color and that we should withhold judgement before calling it a "hate crime."

A few years ago, I would have wholeheartedly agreed, but I find that a bit ironic considering the cities that burned in 2020 because a police officer was trying to subdue a criminal high on fentanyl who had just used counterfeit cash. I seem to remember that in that particular case, as well as every single crime now that involves a white person who uses force against a black person, that the media and justice system come down with harsh force and cries of racial animosity.

Or have we forgotten Danny Penny, the Marine hero who protected an entire train car from a violent lunatic - even stopping to put said lunatic in the recovery position and check his vitals after the threat was stopped - and is now charged with murder?

The colorblind America I grew up in is no more, and the Left has only itself to blame. It wants everything - literally every single thing in existence - to pass through the Family Guy skin-color test, and so now it does.

And it gets results. The lieutenant governor of Missouri has it on his radar.

While I lament that everything has devolved into a litmus test involving melanin levels, it should be noted that Hazelwood is championed as the standard that our educators now wish to follow. The district, according to this gem dug up by Libs of TikTok, recently received an award for its DEI policy.

This DEI policy involves a "restorative justice" plan, which is wokespeak for "minority students receive less severe punishments for doing bad things to make up for the oppression minorities received in the past."

The school district also required all local police departments sending cops to serve as school resource officers to complete 10 hours of extra DEI training. The departments responded by pulling their officers.

From a 2021 Riverfront Times article:

Hazelwood School District parent Lynda Pearson, who had five kids attend schools in the district, says there were fights almost daily at the high school when her daughter, a 2020 grad, went there. She thinks the district "100 percent needs" the resource officers."The school is not unreasonable requiring additional training for the SROs," Pearson tells the RFT.Serving more than 17,000 students as of the 2019-2020 school year, the Hazelwood School District is one of the most diverse in the state. The mother says she would like to know why the department would refuse the training.

Well, Mrs. Pearson, DEI is commie gobbledegook that seeks to reeducate people to view white people as evil oppressors and to let more melanated people off the hook because of historic inequity. It teaches police and kids that they must pay for the sins of their ancestors and frames the world in Marxist class struggle through the lens of "race."

It is thoroughly poisonous and extremely ideological. It is, and I mean this literally, a religious system of thought. Would you want the officers to receive several hours in training on Christian teachings regarding creation, sin, and God's redemptive plan through his only begotten Son, Jesus Christ?

If not, then why do the Marxists get to preach their religion of racial division and class-based sin?

A further press release shows that these St. Louis-area police departments aren't even opposed to teaching the Religion of Racial Marxism: They simply felt the extra training in addition to their own was overkill.

"After our careful review and discussion regarding the request to add contract language that requires our School Resource Officers to participate in a minimum of 10 hours per contract year of professional development on diversity, equity and inclusion provided by the school district, we believe our officers receive training that is more than adequate to address the critical matters of diversity, equity and inclusion," according to the letter signed by recently retired St. Louis County Police Chief Mary Barton, Hazelwood Chief Gregg Hall and Florissant Chief Tim Fagan.

A St. Louis County police spokeswoman said the department is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion training.

"Our officers will continue to receive specific and developed training in these critical areas that is Missouri P.O.S.T. approved. Unfortunately, Hazelwood School District's required training does not meet that criteria. We recognize the value of the School Resource Program and hope to maintain a positive and productive relationship with the school district," county police said in an emailed statement. Hall was unavailable for comment Thursday.

Hazelwood, which has a "C minus" rating in academic achievement overall, obviously has a host of issues - problems that led directly to Kailee's skull fracturing on the pavement.

If she dies, DEI policy paved the way.

That was brutal.

I guess it's nice that one of Kailee's friends is upset but not for nothin, WTF did she say, need an interpreter.

And why blame an interim principal?

https://twitter.com/Artofhunger75/st...07908360859861

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I guess it's nice that one of Kailee's friends is upset but not for nothin, WTF did she say, need an interpreter.
    I have no idea. I could only make out half of it - and most of that half was cursing.

I have no idea. I could only make out half of it - and most of that half was cursing.
    Sounded like a gibbon hooting in a tree.

There's no fixing that.

Imagine the outrage if the situation was reversed. You'd have George Floyd protests and rioting for week's on end.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast