Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NY-Gov Hochul deploys 1000 troops to NYC subways to perform "random checks"

NY-Gov Hochul deploys 1000 troops to NYC subways to perform "random checks"

Never, in a million years, will they "stop and frisk" the people that are the source of almost all urban violent crime: young blacks.

They will spend their days harassing Chinese grandmothers and old Italian men.

New York State Sending National Guard to NYC so Commuters ‘Feel Safe’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ers-feel-safe/

EMMA-JO MORRIS 6 Mar 2024

The state of New York is sending the National Guard, State Police, and MTA cops into New York City subways, so commuters “feel safe” amid a leadership failure by the mayor that has devastated the city.

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) announced Wednesday that she would deploy state law enforcement to the Big Apple subway network, as well as “teams of mental health workers,” to “help commuters and visitors to the city feel safe,” according to the New York Times.

The Times reports:

Additional law enforcement officers would add to an already large presence in the subways, where Mayor Eric Adams ordered an additional 1,000 officers in February following a 45 percent spike in major crimes in January compared with the same time last year.

Grand larcenies — thefts without the use of force — were a main driver of the January spike in crime, according to the police. Grand larcenies are defined by the police as major crimes, along with homicides, assaults and robberies.

Hochul is sending 1,000 members of State Police, National Guard, and MTA cops, ostensibly to conduct “bag checks.” It is unclear how that plan will be executed on the service that sees upward of three million riders per day.

“These brazen heinous attacks on our subway system will not be tolerated,” Hochul said Wednesday. “No one heading to their job or to visit family or go to a doctor appointment should worry that the person sitting next to them possesses a deadly weapon.”

New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) was not present at Hochul’s announcement.

“Subway crime rates surged in the first two months of this year — spiking by nearly 20% compared to this time last year, NYPD stats show. This year alone, three New Yorkers have been shot dead on trains and subway platforms,” the New York Post reported.

“In addition to the patrol boost, Hochul said she will introduce a new law that allows judges to ban anyone who has been convicted of a violent transit assault from riding the Big Apple’s subway or bus system,” the Post wrote.

Hochul did not get into details about how this part of her “plan” would be enforced — especially given the skyrocketing rates of turnstile hoppers, which cost the subway system $690 million in unpaid fares in 2022 — other than installing cameras in conductors’ booths and having the NYPD and district attorneys “create a new early warning system” for subway recidivists.

“The deployment is part of what Ms. Hochul described as a five-point plan, which would provide $20 million and pay for 10 teams of mental health workers who would help people on the subway,” the Times additionally reported.

Felony assaults on New Yorkers are continuing to rise across New York City, specifically in the borough of Manhattan, as Breitbart reported:

In 2022, violent crime in New York City rose 23 percent, with more than 126,500 arrests made for murder and non-negligent manslaughter, robbery, felony assault, rape, burglary, grand larceny, and grand larceny auto — the seven major crime categories.

Felony assaults, often random attacks on New Yorkers by career criminals with extensive rap sheets, totaled more than 26,000 last year. This represents a 60 percent increase from 2008, when felony assaults were at a significant low.

Even compared to recent prior years, felony assaults in 2022 were way up.

For example, felony assaults rose 14 percent in 2022 compared to 2021, 27 percent compared to 2020, 26 percent compared to 2019, 29 percent compared to 2018, and 30 percent compared to 2017.

Last year’s surge in felony assaults on New Yorkers is now continuing this year (2023).

The announcement also comes as New York maintains its “bail reform law,” which allows perps to be released with no bail.

Breitbart reported the effect of this law has been perps being more likely to reoffend than they were before the edict came into effect:

Felony suspects released without bail thanks to New York’s bail reform law are more likely to be rearrested for more felonies, including violent crimes, than suspects who were given bail before the law went into effect.

Overall, the study found that 47 percent of New York City suspects previously charged with felonies were rearrested for crimes — including more than 31 percent of whom were rearrested for felonies, more than 17 percent rearrested for violent crimes, and almost four percent rearrested for firearm charges.

In all three categories, felonies, violent crimes, and firearm charges, felony suspects had a higher rate of rearrest after they were released without bail than those who were arrested and required to post bail before the new law went into effect.

Mayor Adams posted on X (formerly Twitter) Wednesday, that “Murders are DOWN. Shootings are DOWN. Transit crime is DOWN. Car thefts are DOWN. The safest big city in America just got even SAFER.”
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Never, in a million years, will they "stop and frisk" the people that are the source of almost all urban violent crime: young blacks.

They will spend their days harassing Chinese grandmothers and old Italian men.
    They may also use Fusion Center guidelines and harass and frisk white males, who might be armed, might be Trump supporters, might be racists, may be nationalists, or may be engaging in thought crimes.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

All I know is State’s National Guards should ONLY be used in America

Mayor Adams posted on X (formerly Twitter) Wednesday, that “Murders are DOWN. Shootings are DOWN. Transit crime is DOWN. Car thefts are DOWN. The safest big city in America just got even SAFER.”

I wonder if any New Yorkers buy that lunatic gaslighting. It's absolutely surreal that they keep doing that. People getting pushed into oncoming trains, attacked with axes, hammers and knives, rapes, robberies, are daily fair in the New York Post. You couldn't pay me to enter the NYC subway or just about any big city mass transit.

This goes along with Portland now sending cops on bicycles to crack down on the fentanyl that those retards legalized.

Oh, and the very thing the left hated about Guiliani ... When chaos prevails, the rights enjoyed by a self controlled and civilized society go right out the window.
    Last edited by susano; 03-06-2024 at 04:40 PM.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They may also use Fusion Center guidelines and harass and frisk white males, who might be armed, might be Trump supporters, might be racists, may be nationalists, or may be engaging in thought crimes.
    yup and that too
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

An MTA conductor was randomly whacked in the head with a glass bottle by a stranger in the Bronx Wednesday — an hour after Gov. Kathy Hochul announced she will flood the subway system with National Guardsmen to thwart a crime surge in the city’s underground.

The 38-year-old conductor was in her cabin on a southbound No. 4 train at the 170 Street and Jerome Avenue station in Mt. Eden when the unhinged man suddenly smashed a bottle over her head just before noon, according to cops.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/06/us-new...-in-the-bronx/

A straphanger was thumped in the back of the head with a metal object and another rider was whacked with an umbrella on Tuesday in the latest assaults in Big Apple subway stations.

In the first attack, a 34-year-old man was hit over the head with an unknown metal object in an unprovoked attack at the Grand Avenue-Newtown station in Queens around 12:50 p.m., police said.

He was on the stairs leaving the station when a male assailant came up from behind and launched the attack, according to cops.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/05/us-new...ttan-stations/

Every day in "the safest big city in America".
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Antifa is a misnomer. Fascism is a reaction to the degeneracy of Marxism, not the other way around. I dislike both Fascism and Marxism, just to be clear.

Where I live, I haven't seen a cop on my streets in years. There is no need for them. Good people live here. When people lack morals, others call for protection from a gang, whether criminals or police. I like my area the way it is. The people who have screwed up New York: I don't want them on my street. I don't want to import them in my country either.

My political motto: Go away and leave me alone.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1765562929687011770
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not that they needed much of one after importing both fentanyl and criminals, and letting them run free, but Tucker's tour of Moscow helped give them an excuse to do this.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-06-2024 at 08:25 PM.

Just another reason to never visit NYC.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Just another test case.

Blatantly violate the 4th or whatever the $#@! else they want to.

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Was just going to post that.

+rep

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Antifa is a misnomer. Fascism is a reaction to the degeneracy of Marxism, not the other way around. I dislike both Fascism and Marxism, just to be clear.

Where I live, I haven't seen a cop on my streets in years. There is no need for them. Good people live here. When people lack morals, others call for protection from a gang, whether criminals or police. I like my area the way it is. The people who have screwed up New York: I don't want them on my street. I don't want to import them in my country either.

My political motto: Go away and leave me alone.
    You are $#@!ing "A" right.

+rep

I do not want this as my neighbor:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1765516936140788018

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

I’m sure East Germans from the 1970s-80s would feel right at home.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I’m sure East Germans from the 1970s-80s would feel right at home.
    The Stasi would be shocked at what we do.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Stasi would be shocked at what we do.

They’d be shocked by what we allow those who presume themselves our “rulers” get away with, no doubt.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...61112480383470

NY Gov Hochul
    Also stated to passengers if they dont like the idea of being searched they can go home.

New York Sends The National Guard To The Subway
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...guard-to-the:5
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 09 March 2024}

In this video I discuss Governor Kathy Hochul deploying the national guard in the subway,

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

‘It’s always the same pattern.
    First they unleashed the anarchy.
    And now comes the tyranny.

Bull$#@!.

Anarchy literally means “without rulers.”

At no point during any of this have those purported “rulers” relinquished their power.

At no point have those scum abdicated their supposed “authority.”

They haven’t unleashed “anarchy.” What they’ve done is much more insidious than that. What they’ve unleashed is carefully orchestrated lawlessness and chaos, but in a totally one-sided manner, directed squarely at the peaceful, law-abiding people.

When the real criminals commit their crimes, the “rulers” stand down.

If the peaceful, law-abiding people should deign to rise up and defend themselves, the “rulers” respond like pit bulls and prosecute. Or is that persecute?

At least with anarchy the victims would have a fighting chance.*

*Truth be told even now the victims do have a fighting chance. But they’d have to disavow their purported “rulers” to seize it. So far they’ve lacked the intestinal fortitude to do so.
    Chris

Related.

When seconds count, cops are only minutes away.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...96286224003248

Related.

When seconds count, cops are only minutes away.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...96286224003248

However, if you deign to pull out a gun and defend yourself, I good and goddamn guarantee they’ll find the manpower to respond to that call, and the full weight of the state’s “justice” system will descend upon you.
    Chris

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought i would never live a day to see actual National guard or US troops on the ground but on the Subways doing a job that the police officers should be doing not the military in NYC..

However, if you deign to pull out a gun and defend yourself, I good and goddamn guarantee they’ll find the manpower to respond to that call, and the full weight of the state’s “justice” system will descend upon you.
    As it should be, comrade.

The people should not get involved with matters of the state, such as repressing crime.

Let the people worry about their labors and the state worry about matters of the state.

Вы не согласны, товарищ?

As it should be, comrade.

The people should not get involved with matters of the state, such as repressing crime.

Let the people worry about their labors and the state worry about matters of the state.

Вы не согласны, товарищ?

Of course I agree, Comrade.

I was merely posting a warning for any who might foolishly consider such counter-revolutionary and seditious action.
    Chris

When the real criminals commit their crimes, the “rulers” stand down.
    I don't subscribe to the theory that the "rulers" aren't real criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I don't subscribe to the theory that the "rulers" aren't real criminals.

Good point. But in truth I hadn’t meant to even imply such a thing. I was mainly attempting to seperate the criminals from the peaceful, innocent individuals they victimize.

As for the “rulers,” if you’re an ignotant criminal you commit street crimes. If you’re an intelligent criminal you go into politics. “Intelligent” being a relative term, of course.
    Chris

NYC Conformity and Consent.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast