Thread: NYT Poll has Haley Up over Biden by 10 and Trump up over Biden by 5

NYT Poll has Haley Up over Biden by 10 and Trump up over Biden by 5

https://twitter.com/NikkiHaley/statu...24378931503322

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow. Obviously we need Nikki to make sure we win.

Haley 2024.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Hilarious! Even in her touted poll, Trump gets a bigger percentage of the vote than she does.

I wonder if her handlers even check the stuff they post.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Many old school democrats want Haley instead of the dementia patient Biden.

Ultimately Haley will run as an independent in an effort to divide the Republican vote. This strategy ignores that most Republican voters don't want her.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Many old school democrats want Haley instead of the dementia patient Biden.

Ultimately Haley will run as an independent in an effort to divide the Republican vote. This strategy ignores that most Republican voters don't want her.
    That won't happen. They want to keep her in the game as a neocon. She's young and useful.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

"Nikki will be trounced on Super Tuesday. If she does not drop out, you know something evil is being planned."

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...g/#more-330851

Anyone with half a brain knows Haley won't even try to beat Biden. She'll end up throwing the election because the GOP doesn't want to win elections anymore.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Anyone with half a brain knows Haley won't even try to beat Biden. She'll end up throwing the election because the GOP doesn't want to win elections anymore.
    They proved that when they decided she would be the fallback plan, over DeSantis. A lot of Trump voters would support DeSantis in the general if it had come down to it. (Maybe not Swordsmyth). But they had to go with the worst, least inspiring candidate to play runner-up.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.