Thread: MSNBC has literally gone insane

MSNBC has literally gone insane

MSNBC has literally gone bonkers. I am watching a little bit of political news on TV… It has been a while… And these guys are genuinely nuts with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Velshi: When Trump says the quiet parts out loud… believe him
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWkfLmv1O0M
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-03-2024 at 12:05 PM. Reason: removed tracking cruft from video URL ; embedded video

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When CNN tells you, "This isn't fearmongering," prepare yourself for fearmongering.

From the same Mainstream News Media Outlet that views white rural Americans as a threat to "Our Democracy"

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    From the same Mainstream News Media Outlet that views white rural Americans as a threat to "Our Democracy"
    "Our Democracy" is always nothing more than Marxist double talk meaning "Their Hegemony"
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    They need to be informed, we are supposed to be living in a republic, not a democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    They need to be informed, we are supposed to be living in a republic, not a democracy.
    Brother, we are so far past that, it is light years in the rear view mirror.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Brother, we are so far past that, it is light years in the rear view mirror.
    Well, I did use the word, "supposed."

Videos like that make me wish Youtube still showed downvotes.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I miss the live turning number death counts during Covid

CNN may have been the leader

That’s the best fear mongering of my lifetime
    Last edited by vita3; 03-03-2024 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    There are browser add-ons that can be used to see the dislikes.

The one I use is "Return YouTube Dislike".

You can find it for most browsers here: https://returnyoutubedislike.com/install
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

MSNBC went insane years ago, long before Trump got involved in politics. I will say however that Trump has made them even more insane.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 03-03-2024 at 09:00 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

When I watched that yesterday and read comments, pretty much every comment was positive for the presented narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    They do, if you have the necessary browser extension.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    When I watched that yesterday and read comments, pretty much every comment was positive for the presented narrative.
    What does that prove, other than AI is still obedient?

Talk about manufactured consent. Now if only AI bought the crap their advertisers sell, NBC wouldn't need humans at all.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What does that prove, other than AI is still obedient?

Talk about manufactured consent. Now if only AI bought the crap their advertisers sell, NBC wouldn't need humans at all.
    I am not disagreeing with you just pointing out what I noted.

@acptulsa I just commented on the video. It shows for me. Why don't you see if you see my comment.
    This Video is Pure Propaganda.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    They do, if you have the necessary browser extension.
    Yeah but I'm thinking a lot of people don't bother to down-vote if they assume it doesn't matter and no one will see it. CNN/MSNBC/ABC used to get pummeled with downvotes on just about anything they posted.

In fact, I think that's one of the main reasons Youtube removed the counter.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.