Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamas attacks Israel

Hamas attacks Israel

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...46646449422352

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...49879465075185
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yet another sign of the End Times.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...35249652830694

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yet another sign of the End Times.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...35249652830694

Luke 21:20-28
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Zionist occupation army: 145 soldiers dead, 1120 injuries in the Palestinian Resistance operation

Hezbollah Warns ‘Israel’: Resistance Factions in Full Coordination over Gaza Operation

https://english.manartv.com.lb/1917665
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Hezbollah is well armed and had tactical awareness from wars in the Balkans and Middle East.
    It would be a mess if they enter the conflict.

We can now add another war that's broke out under Biden.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

And this was the provocation that won't be mentioned by media...

Because Israel has plans to build the Third Temple.

October 5 2023:

Over 800 Israeli settlers storm Al-Aqsa compound during Jewish Sukkot holiday

More than 800 Israeli settlers stormed the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in occupied East Jerusalem on Thursday morning under the protection of Israeli forces.

Rabbis, heads of settlement associations, and far-right university lecturers were among 832 people who forced their way into the religious site compound, a source in the Islamic Endowments Department in Jerusalem told The New Arab's Arabic sister site Al-Araby Al-Jadeed.

Israeli forces imposed severe restrictions on Muslim worshippers entering Al-Aqsa and those under 60 were prevented from accessing the site.

It comes during the Jewish religious holiday of Sukkot, which started on 29 September and ends on Friday. The holiday has seen thousands of Israeli extremists storm the Al-Aqsa compound, with almost 1,500 entering the site on Monday.

Israeli extremists also continued on Thursday to hold provocative marches both inside Jerusalem's Old City and outside its walls, attacking Palestinians and their property.

They also beat and spat at journalists in a market area near Al-Aqsa, where shops were forced to close for the sixth day in a row.

The Old City is home to Al-Aqsa as well as the Western Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.

The Al-Aqsa compound is the third holiest site in Islam and the most important Muslim place in Palestine.

https://www.newarab.com/news/over-80...ompound-sukkot
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

In B 4 the "media" tells us that that Hamas was emboldened by VV Putin and this is another reason why we need to prevail in Ukraine.

They can literally pull this out of their a$$ and Boobus will buy it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    War has been normalized as an acceptable and even laudable option for decades now, as long as it's against someone else...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    We can now add another war that's broke out under Biden.
    dude this is all his fault! he took his eyes off the holy land to establish the UN-holy land...with his moon over parador fake Judean with no Judean mother!

bill kristols head right now...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

An Expert is blaming Russia for the mess in Israel.
    Rather amusing the current conflict in Gaza. Has nothing to do with Russia.

Russia is behind Hamas attacks on Israel Expert.

The loss of life is regretable, But I find it very hard to have sympathy for the Isrealis knowing what they have been doing to the Palestinians. Gaza is for all intents and purpouses the largest prison in the world.

Towards a generalized war Israel-Hezbollah & Iran - Statement by the Israeli Ministry of Defense and Netanyahu: "Forget Gaza for the next 50 years - Let the civilians go"
    "We will level every part of this evil city"

The Middle East is moving at full speed towards a generalized war between Israel and Hezbollah and Iran after the statements of the Israeli Minister of Defense, Yoav Gallant, and Prime Minister M. Netanyahu.

Hezbollah has already informed Egypt that if the Israelis carry out their threats then a generalized conflict is the only way. In fact, Cairo was asked to mediate in order to moderate the Israeli response.

However, such a thing seems impossible at this stage.

An Israeli minister, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told Israel's Ynet media that there was a risk that the attacks by Hamas were aimed at distracting attention in the face of an attack from the north.

Meanwhile, the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah said it was "in direct contact with the leadership of the Palestinian Resistance and conducting a continuous assessment of events and the progress of operations with them."

Her forces are gathering at the border as you can see below.

"Forget the Gaza you knew"

In his speech the Minister of Defense of Israel Yoav Gallant (black attire and background as a sign of mourning, only the flag can be seen) said:

"We will change the reality on the ground in Gaza for the next 50 years. What was before will be no more.

We will try with full force".

"Today we saw the face of evil. Hamas [terrorist organization] launched a brutal attack on the citizens of the State of Israel – attacking men, women, children and the elderly, indiscriminately.

Hamas will realize very quickly that it made a mistake – a serious mistake, and it will pay a [heavy] price.

Fifteen years ago, as Chief of the Southern Command, I came close to "breaking the neck" [destroying] Hamas.

I was stopped by the political echelon. This phenomenon will not continue. We will change the reality on the ground in Gaza for the next 50 years.

What was before will be no more. We will be operating at full capacity.

I ask the citizens of Israel to remain resolute and support our security forces."

Israel Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant: "Today we saw the face of evil. The Hamas [terrorist organization] has launched a brutal attack against the citizens of the State of Israel – attacking men, women, children and the elderly, indiscriminately. Hamas will understand very much… pic.twitter.com/N45JHzdH6G

— Joe Truzman (@JoeTruzman) October 7, 2023

Netanyahu: Get out of Gaza!

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made his first public statement after the launch of rockets by Hamas, shortly after US President Joe Biden's message, in which he expressed his unwavering support for Israel.

Netanyahu vowed to defeat Hamas but stressed that the war would take time.

"Women, children and the elderly have been killed, while people have also been captured," he stressed .

We will target all Hamas locations in Gaza and its leaders.

The army is now regaining control of the last settlements the militants entered.

I appeal to the people of the Gaza Strip – get out of there now, we will go anywhere.

We will level every part of this evil city, where Hamas terrorists are hiding.

Civilians, leave Gaza immediately.

The Israeli military will use all means at its disposal to destroy Hamas.

"What happened today has never happened before in Israel. We will take revenge for this dark day," he emphasized.

"The Israeli military will immediately use all its forces to disable Hamas' capabilities. We will beat them to death, we will avenge them for the dark day they have brought upon the State of Israel and its citizens,” he continued.

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu:

The army will use all its power to destroy Hamas.

We will beat them to death, we will take revenge on them for the dark day that they caused to the state of Israel and its citizens.

There are difficult days ahead, the war will take time, it… pic.twitter.com/wP51x9InGj

— Clash Report (@clashreport) October 7, 2023

BREAKING:

Hezbollah fighters continue arriving on motorcycles to the Lebanese-Israeli border.

Israel has already started firing at them pic.twitter.com/a2pgCMOeKO

— Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) October 7, 2023

BREAKING:

UN peacekeeping forces in southern Lebanon have been ordered to withdraw and shelter in their main bases as fears rise that Hezbollah might clash with Israel in the area pic.twitter.com/l1UOjrq7Md

— Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) October 7, 2023

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...89115522371772
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

The dog whistle got into JFK now.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Something smells gifilte-fishy to me about RFKjr.

Almost like he is pandering to a really, really bad bunch of people.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Not uprovoked, not even close. Isreal is keeping 2 million people imprisoned in 140 square miles. Something had to give eventually.

"You don’t need to send American troops to defend Israel. We defend ourselves."

- Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netenyahu speech to US Congress May 2011
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

An interesting theory...

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status...24093878604061
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Not uprovoked, not even close. Isreal is keeping 2 million people imprisoned in 140 square miles. Something had to give eventually.
    I used to be squarely pro-Palestine and anti-Israel as well.

However my views have changed somewhat. I do believe Israel has the right to their land and to defend themselves. That said, I do not always agree with their methods of doing so. I also think the USS Liberty attack was shady as hell, though that was like 60 years ago.. But more recently, were they involved in 9/11? How much influence do they have over US foreign policy and US political leaders? Those are good questions, I would like to get to the bottom of that. However, that doesn't change my opinion too much on whether the people of Israel have the right to their land and the defense thereof. It says to me more about the leadership and our lack of commitment to providing transparency of their actions.

My question to you would be how many Arabs lived in Palestine in, say, 1900?

How did so many Arabs arrive in Palestine subsequently?

The answer to those questions may help provide some context as to how I arrived at my conclusion.

That said, this conflict.. well.. it does seem there may have been some provocation based on the post above by Snowball.. so I have some questions.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-07-2023 at 07:56 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I used to be squarely pro-Palestine and anti-Israel as well.

However my views have changed somewhat. I do believe Israel has the right to their land and to defend themselves. That said, I do not always agree with their methods of doing so. I also think the USS Liberty attack was shady as hell, though that was like 60 years ago.. But more recently, were they involved in 9/11? How much influence do they have over US foreign policy and US political leaders? Those are good questions, I would like to get to the bottom of that. However, that doesn't change my opinion too much on whether the people of Israel have the right to their land and the defense thereof. It says to me more about the leadership and our lack of commitment to providing transparency of their actions.

My question to you would be how many Arabs lived in Palestine in, say, 1900?

How did so many Arabs arrive in Palestine subsequently?

The answer to those questions may help provide some context as to how I arrived at my conclusion.

That said, this conflict.. well.. it does seem there may have been some provocation based on the post above by Snowball.. so I have some questions.
    Forget the history. Look at the present. Israel is currently holding 2 million people prisoner in a concentration camp. They can't leave and have limited access to supplies.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

This attack on Israel would have been known.
    It was allowed either to attack Netanyahu because of the Judicial Reform bills or to create a justification for Israel to clear out the Palestinians from Gaza and maybe the West Bank.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This attack on Israel would have been known.
    It was allowed either to attack Netanyahu because of the Judicial Reform bills or to create a justification for Israel to clear out the Palestinians from Gaza and maybe the West Bank.
    That is possible.

Perhaps if they knew, they could have stopped the ground attack. But 5,000 rockets could not have been stopped even if known, it overwhelmed the air defenses.

So allowed is relative.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    And centuries-old blood feuds, at that.

[...]
    https://twitter.com/pearlythingz/sta...95671979061302

Well, a long time ago, there was this guy named Abraham. He did some things.

Then, quite a while later - but still also a long time ago - there was this guy named Mohammed ...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1710832063970971986

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

If America is only an idea, then there is no need for masses of immigrants to come here since they can just create the idea in their own countries. - Random Thought from the Interwebs.

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast