Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr.'s 2024 POTUS campaign

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I deny that anyone who ever gave money to someone George Soros also gave money to is George Soros.
    You are not tall enough for this ride.
    It's 100% clear whose side she's on, and whose side RFK is really on.

That's the advantage you got by posting fifty thousand low value spammy posts like "LOL" and ":asleep:" over the years. Even the search engine doesn't have the patience to dig through all of them. Forum slide is a trolling technique with which you are obviously familiar.
    I know you love that dodge, but somehow I can post quite a few quotes of me attacking Trump and calling him Dump etc. but you can't dig up one old post to support your claim, not even by going back and looking at old threads from the time period you claim I posted so many pro Trump posts in.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You are not tall enough for this ride.
    It's 100% clear whose side she's on, and whose side RFK is really on.
    What ride? The Two Party Ride? Every mental midget is tall enough for that crap. "Which side". It's the talk of a Flat Earther. The Universe is a coin, and no more than two sides are possible.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The CIA is running his campaign.
    And I'm sure you have hard evidence of that other than conjecture...

We're supposed to believe that the organization that killed his uncle, and that killed his own father, is now running his campaign, and making him attack big pharma, and making him speak out against the pseudo-war against Russia, and making him the biggest critic of the censorship state. And because they want to use him to discredit all those things, they are also making him a staunch supporter of Israel. Yeah, that adds up.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    He's got something more fun than that. He has some guilt by association that he can spin into an almost infinite supply of innuendo.

We're supposed to believe that the organization that killed his uncle, and that killed his own father, is now running his campaign, and making him attack big pharma, and making him speak out against the pseudo-war against Russia, and making him the biggest critic of the censorship state. And because they want to use him to discredit all those things, they are also making him a staunch supporter of Israel. Yeah, that adds up.
    Someone's fk'ing his campaign up from the inside. His stance on Israel was unnecessary and cost him his largest swath of support. I'm pretty sure that's why Kucinich bowed out.

and now, this VP pick . . .

Yeah, she's got money, but who exactly is she going to draw in? Any true liberal (if any exist anymore) tends to be skeptical of the wealthy and if it's true that she's a gold-digger who has been bouncing between beds and divorce courts, well, there goes any conservatives who might vote for her. Of all the options, this is the one he went with.

Are these decisions being made intentionally? By who? Swordsmyth's claim that it's an alphabet insider makes as much sense as anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

What ride? The Two Party Ride? Every mental midget is tall enough for that crap. "Which side". It's the talk of a Flat Earther. The Universe is a coin, and no more than two sides are possible.
    The politics ride.
    And you are the only one talking about only two sides.
    I said it was clear which side RFK and his VP choice are on, not how many sides there are.

But in the broadest sense there are only two sides, the side that wants more liberty and to save America, and the side that wants less liberty and to destroy America.
    Trump is weakly on the liberty/save America side of the line, but he's on that side of the line.
    RFK and friends are far across the other side of the line, the side that wants to destroy America and liberty.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

His campaign manager is an actual CIA asset.
    Most of the rest of his family clearly were cowed into submission by the assassinations, it looks like he was too.

His few good words are negated by many more bad words and actions, and there is every reason to believe that he would act opposite to the good words if given power.
    He's a Judas Goat to lead liberty oriented people away from MAGA and help facilitate election fraud by providing an explanation for how Trump got fewer votes than he should have.
    They are also going to use him as a replacement for Biden when they finally have Biden step down, so they want him to come across as "moderate" with "mixed" positions to try to take as much of the center vote as possible when they make the switch.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Why Aren't Dems Talking About RFK Jr's Dirtiest Not-So-Secret?

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024...ecret-n4927737

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Did he take any rides on Epstein's private jet?

Did he take any rides on Epstein's private jet?
    Yes.
    And I'm fairly sure it's been posted here before:

Robert F Kennedy Jr previously said he had flown on Epstein’s plane before the disgraced financier’s criminal activities became publicly known

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2474620.html

Barring further evidence I'm willing to give him the same benefit of ignorance as Trump. (who only caught a ride from Florida to New York on one of the jets that wasn't the lolitta express)

But the dirt in the article is all proven, yet somehow the Demoncrats aren't using it. (probably because he's their planned replacement for Biden)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Barring further evidence I'm willing to give him the same benefit of ignorance as Trump. (who only caught a ride from Florida to New York on one of the jets that wasn't the lolitta express)
    So you can prove that Epstein had a private jet that never flew to the island and that no underage person ever rode in? And that this is the jet Trump rode in?

But the dirt in the article is all proven, yet somehow the Demoncrats aren't using it. (probably because he's their planned replacement for Biden)
    You don't suppose that someone whose candidate is known to have molested his daughter in the shower repeatedly might not be throwing stones because they live in a glass house? Or because they tend not to talk about He Who Must Not Be Named at all?

You sure are desperate to find a way to make this guy look worse than your guy. I've still got a clue for you, though I'm sure you still don't want it: This guy questioned the Death Jab from the first, your guy is still bragging about being the Death Jab Daddy.

Is that even going to matter in today's political world? The Republican candidate has 90 felony charges, a civil conviction for sexual assualt and a video of him saying he grabs women by the pussy. The Democratic candidate is on video molesting hundreds of women and young girls. So Kennedy cheated on his ex wife, I doubt anyone will care.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    All I'm saying is that 103 out of every 100 voters had no idea who she was last week.

(and I agree with @Snowball about the weirdness factor, then again I thought things were getting kind of weird when Kucinich and Kennedy had a falling out)

I don't know who is actually running his campaign, but it feels like he's intentionally trying to sink it.

If he's running it himself, ehhhh . . .

and if he isn't running it himself, he seems to be turning out to be almost as bad a judge of competence and character as the orange man.
    Kucinich is running for Congress now. He's going to be on Judge Nap's show next week. Supposedly the differences in the campaign management caused a falling out. Bobby seems to be concentrated on not alienating pro-Israel, and keen on doing well in California, where in this announcement speech, it was said he's going to be on the We The People party slot. Shanahan is intrumental in California, which would be a big deal if he's strong there. Bobby has defended his pick..in the whole interview, it's his answer to the last question which signifies that in his own mind, he's still putting it all on the line.
    Last edited by Snowball; 03-29-2024 at 03:13 PM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Running Mate Linked To Event 201

https://en-volve.com/2024/03/17/pote...-to-event-201/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Running Mate Linked To Event 201

https://en-volve.com/2024/03/17/pote...-to-event-201/
    Oh man... I can't wait... lol. Only a couple of months away.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

RFK claims Biden is NOT a threat to democracy

https://www.mediaite.com/news/they-c...-what-he-said/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

RFK claims Biden is NOT a threat to democracy

https://www.mediaite.com/news/they-c...-what-he-said/
    Shame to watch him squirm about on that.

Of course Biden, or at least the Marxist turds that are pulling his strings, are a bigger threat to "R DeMoCrAcY" than Trump ever was.

But you can't try to straddle the middle of the road and say that.

Meanwhile, Karl Rove calls us "sons of bitches".
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You also can't try to straddle the middle of the road these days and not say it.

He's only going to get a portion of the vast middle because he's not currently in the two party mafia. Or system. Whatever. The most ready to dump that mafia in the trash are extremists. Of every flavor.

He has no choice but to play both ends against the middle. And that makes two vastly different visions of the perfect the enemies of whatever good he may be able to do.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

$#@! Democracy.

When I originally saw the interview, I was immediately aware of RFK's use of the phrase "I can make the argument that..."

It was obvious to me that cnn would later leave that part out for the 'outrage' value, followed by RFK responding with "I just said I could make the argument - I didn't actually make the argument."

They may as well have both agreed to this before the interview, in order to perform a skit portraying news. What a boring and pointless exercise.

Is a president who uses the DOJ, courts, FBI, etc to arrest political opponents treacherous, tyrannical and bad for Americans? That's what matters.

Why do they agree to frame it around "democracy"?
    Last edited by Valli6; 04-04-2024 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Because they have confidence in their ability to sway the masses, and therefore they're all about mob rule.

I really think he made a big mistake choosing her. Out of all the possible choices, even ones we don't think of, there had to be someone else that would have been more positively received by the American public.

new poll -

Nicole Shanahan: 12% favorable, 27% unfavorable; 62% not familiar

https://www.insidernj.com/emerson-pr...p-46-biden-45/
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I really think he made a big mistake choosing her. Out of all the possible choices, even ones we don't think of, there had to be someone else that would have been more positively received by the American public.

new poll -

Nicole Shanahan: 12% favorable, 27% unfavorable; 62% not familiar

https://www.insidernj.com/emerson-pr...p-46-biden-45/
    One more time, she has money. I don't like her either.

You also can't try to straddle the middle of the road these days and not say it.

He's only going to get a portion of the vast middle because he's not currently in the two party mafia. Or system. Whatever. The most ready to dump that mafia in the trash are extremists. Of every flavor.

He has no choice but to play both ends against the middle. And that makes two vastly different visions of the perfect the enemies of whatever good he may be able to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    When I originally saw the interview, I was immediately aware of RFK's use of the phrase "I can make the argument that..."

It was obvious to me that cnn would later leave that part out for the 'outrage' value, followed by RFK responding with "I just said I could make the argument - I didn't actually make the argument."

They may as well have both agreed to this before the interview, in order to perform a skit portraying news. What a boring and pointless exercise.

Is a president who uses the DOJ, courts, FBI, etc to arrest political opponents treacherous, tyrannical and bad for Americans? That's what matters.

Nobody who denies that Biden is destroying the Republican form of government known in common parlance as "democracy" is a friend of liberty.
    Now remember that RFK wants to use the power of government in similarly tyrannical ways to Brandon.
    RFK wants to send people who oppose climate change propaganda to prison and he wants to take your guns because some bureaucrat put you on a No Fly list with no Due Process, and that's not all.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Shame to watch him squirm about on that.

Of course Biden, or at least the Marxist turds that are pulling his strings, are a bigger threat to "R DeMoCrAcY" than Trump ever was.

Meanwhile, Karl Rove calls us "sons of bitches".
    Yes you can straddle the middle of the road and say that.
    Saying it is how you would stake out a position in between Trump and Biden.
    He's trying to cool the mark by claiming that we wouldn't be living in an absolute tyranny after 4 more years of Brandon, in reality we'll be luck to end the first 4 years and see a transfer of power without turning into one.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Now remember that RFK wants to use the power of government in similarly tyrannical ways to Brandon.
    I remember that about Trump. I saw four years of proof.

I remember that about Trump. I saw four years of proof.
    Oh my sides!

The absolute worst and biased understanding of what Trump did comes nowhere near Brandon or RFK's agenda.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The absolute worst and biased understanding of what Trump did comes nowhere near Brandon or RFK's agenda.
    RFKJr publicly opposed the death jabs. Trump plunged the nation into financial ruin to pay Big Pharma to kill us.

RFKJr publicly opposed the death jabs. Trump plunged the nation into financial ruin to pay Big Pharma to kill us.
    In spite of the complex political realities surrounding Trump and the jabs, he insisted that they be voluntary, tried to promote alternative treatments, and resisted the lockdowns.
    RFK endorsed all the people mandating the jabs and the lockdowns used to blackmail people into taking them.
    RFK also wants to kill most of the population of the world with the climate agenda that will end civilization and starve billions.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

In spite of the complex political realities surrounding Trump and the jabs, he insisted that they be voluntary, tried to promote alternative treatments, and resisted the lockdowns.
    RFK endorsed all the people mandating the jabs and the lockdowns used to blackmail people into taking them.
    RFK also wants to kill most of the population of the world with the climate agenda that will end civilization and starve billions.

Repeat lies often enough...

I think a cool scenario would be Trump to have JFK as his VP. Think that’s crazy? He couldn’t harm much from there but he could pull in a $#@! ton of votes.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast