Thread: Sugar

Sugar

Common sense.............I think.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sugar or white death as some call it. It is best to try to not eat any processed foods. I did not give my son any sugar when he was growing up one day when he was in kindergarten the teach gave him a piece of candy she called me to tell me what she had done and wanted ,e t know that he spit it out. She was concerned that something was wrong with him. I told her that he never ate anything with refined sugar and that likely he could taste all the chemicals used to make it.
    If a person were to go about a year without eating any processed sweeteners they could taste all the chemicals in it and it would not taste sweet at all. To be clear artificial sweeteners are just as bad for the body as refined sugar and should never be used.

took me a couple days to get through it, but there are lots of good reminders of things I already knew and a few new tidbits as well. the "we've been fruc'd" line was amusing. thanks for posting.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken