Thread: Meet Ilhan Omar the 2nd - Ihssane Leckey running for 4th MA Cong. District

Exclamation Meet Ilhan Omar the 2nd - Ihssane Leckey running for 4th MA Cong. District

Ihssane Leckey

Another colored (although I'm darker than she is after I spend a month in the sun) migrant invader who came here and got the very best education, lives in one of the wealthiest towns in America with her wealthy, white corporate husband.

Ihssane Leckey for Congress

Aug 6

I came to America with nothing. In 10 years, I went from mopping restaurant floors to taking on the biggest banks on Wall Street.

Now, I’m running for Congress to dismantle every oppressive system that denies us the basic necessities to live.

Join us: https://ihssane.org

https://twitter.com/ihssaneleckey

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, let's see if I got this straight...

You came here broke...and in ten years went to a better more expensive college than I can afford for me or my kids, married a wealthy white man that makes his money in the very system you want to overthrow and live in a community that I cannot afford to live in and have the free time and money to run for Congress and a six figure income with million dollar perqs...and you're "oppressed"...

And you have the $#@!ing stones to preach at me about "white privilege" and rattle on about how you want to overthrow the "oppressive system" that has allowed you the chance to do all those things, on my $#@!ing dime in many cases, and attack the Bill of Rights and constitution that keeps your sorry ass from washing clothes in a mud creek while wearing a burqa and you seek to destroy my living and income, which is what keeps your $#@!ing ass warm in the in the winter and the lights on.

$#@! $#@!ing you and your whole family.

Get the $#@! out of my country.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-11-2020 at 09:22 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

grrrr