Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: They've already won

They've already won

To borrow osan's term, Theye have already won. Theye control mass media and communication. Theire ideology is portrayed as though it is the majority opinion, and moreover the idea that opinion matters when it comes to Rights is portrayed as a legitimate viewpoint.

Who knows if most people think Rights are subject to whim? Who cares? People who understand Rights don't, surely. What matters is that those who do understand be willing to fight and die for them.

As far as I'm concerned, at this point these should be the final words with regard to "the Liberty Movement". The die is cast. There is no debate. Rights are not debatable. Respect them, or pay.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Please create a poll for this thread. With plenty of options.

Thanks.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

"Liberty" and "movement" don't go together very well. Welcome to reality.

Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

They don't see it that way. One thing you can count on with psychopaths is they're never satisfied. They want even more. Ninety-something percent of the wealth will never be enough.

That's why the pendulum keeps swinging both ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

It aint over till it's over.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

It aint over till it's over.
    +rep

This defeatist attitude is detrimental to the liberty movement. We've already lost is not a good starting point of any movement. Bitching is easy and requires no effort but all you need to do is to stop accepting the bull$#@! coming your way. Is this too hard?

Sorry, we are on a slight detour right now due to some construction..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    +rep

This defeatist attitude is detrimental to the liberty movement. We've already lost is not a good starting point of any movement. Bitching is easy and requires no effort but all you need to do is to stop accepting the bull$#@! coming your way. Is this too hard?
    I'm not surprised that it is one of our resident anarchists trying to convince us that things are hopeless either.

It makes you wonder what his real purpose is.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Sorry, we are on a slight detour right now due to some construction..
    Some members forgot to wear helmets and suffered irreparable damages to their brain tissue. Remember safety first!

I'm not surprised that it is one of our resident anarchists trying to convince us that things are hopeless either.

The purpose is to convince you that you should fold like a cheap lawn chair instead of extending a middle finger at a minimum.

Saftey Joe

Some members forgot to wear helmets and suffered irreparable damages to their brain tissue. Remember safety first!
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 03-31-2018 at 01:58 PM.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

You kids figure it out.

Personally , long term I see no real reason to be optimistic . I will not surrender though . Right now I live like a King among the squalor so I am enjoying it while I can .

+rep

The purpose is to convince you that you should fold like a cheap lawn chair instead of extending a middle finger at a minimum.
    Go $#@! yourselves.

You two wouldn't know a liberty movement if it stood up and slapped you in face... which I wish it would do, actually. I'm familiar enough with this forum to know that at least one of you are Trump-suckers, which makes your comments here laughable.

$#@! it. I really don't care what you two morons think. What you missed and what remains true is that "Theye" control the narrative, "theye" will continue to carry the ball forward, and "theye" will inevitably achieve "theire" goals... and what you don't realize is that you'll compromise yourselves all the way to the event horizon and just when you're slipping over the edge, you'll be asking yourselves how it happened.

Go $#@! yourselves.

ETA: Also, you jackasses, in case you missed it - the OP was clearly a call to arms, not a "defeatist" attitude... Jeezus... this is what passes for the liberty movement these days... what a cluster$#@!.
    Last edited by A Son of Liberty; 03-31-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Go $#@! yourselves.

You two wouldn't know a liberty movement if it stood up and slapped you in face... which I wish it would do, actually. I'm familiar enough with this forum to know that at least one of you are Trump-suckers, which makes your comments here laughable.

$#@! it. I really don't care what you two morons think. What you missed and what remains true is that "Theye" control the narrative, "theye" will continue to carry the ball forward, and "theye" will inevitably achieve "theire" goals... and what you don't realize is that you'll compromise yourselves all the way to the event horizon and just when you're slipping over the edge, you'll be asking yourselves how it happened.

Go $#@! yourselves.
    We will be fighting for every inch while you lie on the ground in the fetal position and suck your thumb (if you aren't just here to undermine the movement), I'll take my grade on judgement day over yours.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you suck at video games, throwing the controller doesn't make you any better.

If you can define the problem, the solution will not be apart from it.

The general problem of the movement is that it's core competencies are divorced from its general strategic focus. It's core competencies are related to economics, monetary theory, and natural law and property rights (true government) while it's strategic focus is in electoral politics.

Step one for what remains of the movement, once at least one person comes up with a viable strategy related to said core competencies, will be seeing the working strategy in contrast to the non-working electoral politics strategy. Consensus may form around the new strategy enabling group action to form. Consensus around failure of electoral politics has already formed in the negative, in my opinion.

We must find our "hot gates".
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Please create a poll for this thread. With plenty of options.

Thanks.
    Yes, poll please.

Please include options for sign waving, petitions, strongly written letters, and of course, voting.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Hey, ASOL, send me your email & such before you get banned. IIRC you live close by me and I'd like a way to stay in touch.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

We will be fighting for every inch while you lie on the ground in the fetal position and suck your thumb (if you aren't just here to undermine the movement), I'll take my grade on judgement day over yours.
    I think we're going to make a lot of progress in 2020. With Trump again at the helm of the Republican ticket, I think it will be bring in a new wave of Conservative republicans in the next cycle.

Good times ahead.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Also, I'm really, I mean genuinely, amused that anyone thinks the liberty movement has had jack $#@! to do with anything for the last five years.

Rand killed it.

I'm not saying he's not doing any good work. I'm saying he killed the movement.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Oh ya, Rand too.

Almost forgot.

Maybe he can run for VP in 2020.
    - Kim Kardashian

ETA: Also, you jackasses, in case you missed it - the OP was clearly a call to arms, not a "defeatist" attitude... Jeezus... this is what passes for the liberty movement these days... what a cluster$#@!.
    Yeah. I wish I had a solution, but I don't. The Liberty movement isn't moving. Ron Paul said to take over the GOP, but most of the young activists either went to the LP (or back to the LP), walked away from politics, or stopped voting.

When you have started your rebellion let me know, until then you sound like a FedRat, your OP is designed to either get us all to give up or get us arrested and thrown in prison.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    get us arrested and thrown in prison.
    You don't wanna fight for leeberty and make your final stand?

I'd rather not walk into a trap because some idiot called for a disorganized uprising on the NSA infested internet.

If an armed uprising is ever justified it will have to be organized and that will have to take place offline.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Why would anyone want to do that, when everything is awesome?

My stock portfolio is looking pretty good about now
    - Kim Kardashian

I'd rather not walk into a trap because some idiot called for a disorganized uprising on the NSA infested internet.

If an armed uprising is ever justified it will have to be organized and that will have to take place offline.
    You don't want to be a patsy? http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...0-Step-Program

When you have started your rebellion let me know, until then you sound like a FedRat, your OP is designed to either get us all to give up or get us arrested and thrown in prison.
    Mr 2016 join date, I promise the OP isn't a FedRat. He knows his $#@! a helluva lot better than you do, if my experience with you is any indication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Mr 2016 join date, I promise the OP isn't a FedRat. He knows his $#@! a helluva lot better than you do, if my experience with you is any indication.
    Then he is a fool and my experience with you gives me little indication that you know much either.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast