Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1261

Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

Remember that time when the Awan gang worked for Debbie Wasserman-Schulz, and they hacked most of Congress, stole equipment and information, give the info to a Muslim extremist foreign government, and DWS’s top lieutenant Xavier Becerra got rid of a key server in his office that was evidence, and tried to pass off a fake server, and then they all went to prison?

Neither do I.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Statement by Attorney General William P. Barr on the Inspector General's Report of the Review of Four FISA Applications and Other Aspects of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

Attorney General William P. Barr issued the following statement:
    "Nothing is more important than the credibility and integrity of the FBI and the Department of Justice. That is why we must hold our investigators and prosecutors to the highest ethical and professional standards. The Inspector General’s investigation has provided critical transparency and accountability, and his work is a credit to the Department of Justice. I would like to thank the Inspector General and his team.
    The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken. It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory. Nevertheless, the investigation and surveillance was pushed forward for the duration of the campaign and deep into President Trump’s administration. In the rush to obtain and maintain FISA surveillance of Trump campaign associates, FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source. The Inspector General found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory. While most of the misconduct identified by the Inspector General was committed in 2016 and 2017 by a small group of now-former FBI officials, the malfeasance and misfeasance detailed in the Inspector General’s report reflects a clear abuse of the FISA process.
    FISA is an essential tool for the protection of the safety of the American people. The Department of Justice and the FBI are committed to taking whatever steps are necessary to rectify the abuses that occurred and to ensure the integrity of the FISA process going forward.
    No one is more dismayed about the handling of these FISA applications than Director Wray. I have full confidence in Director Wray and his team at the FBI, as well as the thousands of dedicated line agents who work tirelessly to protect our country. I thank the Director for the comprehensive set of proposed reforms he is announcing today, and I look forward to working with him to implement these and any other appropriate measures.
    With respect to DOJ personnel discussed in the report, the Department will follow all appropriate processes and procedures, including as to any potential disciplinary action."

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/state...view-four-fisa
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/jennfranconews/s...07082175148032

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Attorney General William Barr decided to release information about former FBI informant Christopher Steele that had been redacted in Justice Department inspector general Michael Horowitz's report that's being made public on Monday investigating the Russian probe, The New York Times reported.

Steele, who compiled a dossier of unverified information about President Donald Trump that FBI officials used to some extent in order to seek a court order for surveillance of former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, was, in a highly unusual move, only informed on the eve of the report's release that the previously blacked out information would be made public and was not given a chance to comment on it.
    The president and his supporters have used the FBI's reliance on Steele's disputed dossier to make more widespread accusations about the fairness of the decision to investigate Trump at all. Critics have especially pointed to the fact that Steele compiled the dossier for a research company that was hired by lawyers who worked for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

Neither Barr, Horowitz, nor Steele commented on the Times report.
    It is unclear why the details about Steele had initially been blotted out in Horowitz's report or the nature of the information that will now be made public.

More at: https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ba.../09/id/945098/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

President Trump on Monday hailed a new report from the Justice Department inspector general, claiming it showed FBI officials attempted “an overthrow of government” by investigating his 2016 presidential campaign.
    “This was an overthrow of government, this was an attempted overthrow and a lot of people were in on it and they got caught, they got caught red-handed,” Trump said in the Cabinet Room at the White House during a roundtable event on education.
    “I think I'm going to put this down as one of our great achievements. Because what we found and what we saw — never, ever should this happen again in our country,” Trump continued.

Trump, who said he had just been briefed on the contents of the report, said Monday afternoon that details of the report were “far worse than anything I would have even imagined.”
    "Well, they fabricated evidence and they lied to the courts and they did all sorts of things to have it go their way,” Trump said at the White House. “And this was something we can never allow to happen again.”
    The president also invited new White House hire Pam Bondi, a former Florida attorney general, to speak about the report briefly during the roundtable event. Bondi claimed career law enforcement were “outraged” by its contents.
    “It’s a horrible day for the country that this could happen to the president of the United States,” Bondi said, alleging that agents fabricated and falsified emails, lied and omitted exculpatory evidence in order to “continue this witch hunt” against Trump.

More at: https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-of-government

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Surely the mass arrests will start now!

(Someone should tell Trump who the FBI and NSA work for. It's not Americans. It's the City of London and the Vatican. They spy on all Pres candidates.)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

On Tuesday, attorneys for Michael Flynn filed a sentencing memorandum and letters of support for the former Army lieutenant general in federal court. The sentencing memorandum reveals for the first time concrete evidence that the FBI created multiple 302 interview summaries of Flynn’s questioning by now-former FBI agent Peter Strzok and a second unnamed agent, reported to be FBI Special Agent Joe Pientka.
    Further revelations may be forthcoming soon following an order entered late yesterday by presiding judge Emmet Sullivan, directing the special counsel’s office to file with the court any 302s or memorandum relevant to Flynn’s interview.

Flynn, who served briefly as President Donald Trump’s national security advisor, pleaded guilty more than a year ago to making false statements to federal investigators during a January 24, 2017 interview. During that interview, Strzok and (presumably) Pientka questioned Flynn about a telephone conversation the Trump advisor had with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak.
    While Flynn’s sentencing memorandum methodically laid out the case for a low-level sentence of one-year probation, footnote 23 dropped a bomb, revealing that the agents’ 302 summary of his interview was dated August 22, 2017. As others have already noted, the August 22, 2017 date is a “striking detail” because that puts the 302 report “nearly seven months after the Flynn interview.” When added to facts already known, this revelation takes on a much greater significance.
    First, text messages between Strzok and former FBI Attorney Lisa Page indicate that Strzok wrote his notes from the Flynn interview shortly after he questioned the national security advisor on January 24, 2017. Specifically, on February 14, 2017, Strzok texted Page, “Also, is Andy good with F 302?” Page responded, “Launch on f 302.” Given Strzok’s role in the questioning Flynn, the date (three weeks from the interview), the notation “F 302,” and Page’s position as special counsel to Andrew McCabe, it seems extremely likely that these text exchanges concerned a February 2017, 302 summary of the Flynn interview.
    Additionally, now that we know from the sentencing memorandum that the special counsel’s office has tendered a 302 interview summary dated August 22, 2017, we can deduce that an earlier 302 form existed from James Comey’s Friday testimony before the House judiciary and oversight committees.

More at: https://thefederalist.com/2018/12/13...jor-bombshell/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/stat...05235058708483

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/stat...05235058708483

This is ridiculous. How could Mueller abuse anything he was a respected person in charge of the investigation.

The Justice Department’s report on the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane probe is the first official account of sources relied on by Christopher Steele to write a dossier that damaged President Trump, energized the FBI and ultimately proved to be untrue.
    The Justice Department inspector general’s report shows that an anonymous phone call with a Steele source provided the unverified conspiracy theory to trigger a Trump campaign wiretap.
    Mr. Steele talked to the FBI but refused to reveal his murky network. But the FBI was able to locate his “primary sub-source.” After interviewing the Moscow-based person three times in 2017, the results “raised significant questions about the reliability of the Steele election reporting,” the IG report said.

The primary source told the FBI that what he conveyed to Mr. Steele “was just talk.” He never knew for sure the identity of one call-in source who became instrumental in Mr. Steele’s dossier.
    That contact is described by the IG as sub-source Person 1 and by Mr. Steele in his dossier as “Source E.” In a 20-minute phone call with the primary source, Person 1 provided the critical allegations — a Russia-Trump conspiracy — that persuaded the FBI to seek a year’s worth of wiretaps on Trump campaign volunteer Carter Page. Mr. Steele later would describe Person 1 as a “boaster.”

The IG described Source E as running a Russia-U.S. organization in the United States at the time. Glenn Simpson, co-founder of Fusion GPS, handled Mr. Steele and gave Source E’s identity to a Justice Department official.
    Even after hearing the primary source’s contradictions with Mr. Steele’s account, the FBI never amended its wiretap warrants to convince a judge that Mr. Page was an agent of Russia, the IG said.
    Mr. Page was exonerated by special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.
    The 434-page report by Justice Department Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz contained no source identities. But it does detail Mr. Steele’s network, which went from his London private intelligence firm to a “primary sub-source” who, in turn, had his own orbit of informants in the Kremlin.
    This primary source would break with Mr. Steele and tell the FBI in January 2017, after BuzzFeed posted the dossier, that supposed incidents never happened, according to the IG report.
    An FBI agent told the IG that Mr. Steele misled them on several issues.

More at: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ous-call-chri/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Entire show from interview above:

Last edited by dannno; 12-16-2019 at 01:20 AM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Everyone had time to read the report, identify the perpetrators and draw up charges. The mass arrests start this week, for sure!

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Everyone had time to read the report, identify the perpetrators and draw up charges. The mass arrests start this week, for sure!
    You sound just like zippy.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...82878143238144

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Or the count.

He also sounds like he doesn't understand that you have to take out the whole network at once or they will protect eachother the way the FBI protected Hitlery.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Oh really? Does Zippy expect the mass arrests to start this week too?

Former NSA Tech Chief Says Mueller Report Was Based On CIA-Fabricated "Evidence"

On December 12th, the retired NSA whistleblower and former Technical Director of the NSA, Bill Binney asserted, at 39:00-44:00 in this audio interview of him

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...cated-evidence

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The DOJ-NatSec Division and FBI reported issues of fraud upon the FISA court in October and November prior to the IG FISA report release. Specifically the DOJ notified the FISC that OGC Kevin Clinesmith had manipulated and falsified evidence. On December 5th, Judge Coller responded to that series of notifications with an order.
    On December 9th, when the IG FISA report was made public, the FISC was given a declassified version of the report and was able to review for the first time. It was from that IG review that Collyer was able to establish the full context of the fraud upon the court. The court was given no advanced notification as to the totality of fraud upon the FISC other than a preliminary ‘head’s up’ on the OGC Clinesmith compromise.
    As a result of the IG report, Collyer told the DOJ to declassify her response of December 5th, because she was going to make it public. Today Collyer released that order.

Judge Collyer has three questions/orders and instructs the DOJ: (1) to inform the court of what previous FISA applications Kevin Clinesmith was involved in; (2) inform the court what steps have been taken to review the potential of those applications to also contain fraudulent information; and (3) inform the court what the hell they did to punish this gross behavior from the FBI Office of Legal Counsel.
    Keep in mind Judge Collyer wrote this order (Dec 5th) prior to her seeing the full unredacted IG report on FISA abuse (Dec 9th)…. so it’s likely there will be more to come as an outcome of this mess.
    HPSCI Ranking Member Devin Nunes wants to see the FISA court shut down. I concur.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...h-involved-in/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Within the small group conducting the 2016 FBI investigation of the Trump campaign, the Steele Dossier was called “Crown Material“. A name relating to Christopher Steele’s British intelligence position. [James Comey testimony to congress]

The “Crown Material” has become more interesting recently against the backdrop of U.S. Attorney John Durham seeking the documents and communication from former CIA Director John Brennan and former FBI Director James Comey [SEE HERE] where John Brennan wanted the Crown Material (Steele Dossier) included the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment.
    However, there’s a coded email from Lisa Page, on January 10th, 2017, that might prove to be even more valuable for Mr. Durham as he investigates a possible conspiracy therein:
    Note the highlighted box text in the email from Peter Strzok to members of the small group.
    “CNN update – Per Rich, CNN to publish C material today betweeen 4 and 5″
    The “C material” is a reference to “Crown Material”, and when put into context of the date and email participants this tells a remarkably explosive story.
    FBI lawyer Lisa Page is forwarding an origination email from Peter Strzok and informing the FBI small group: Peter Strzok, Bill Priestap, Jonathan Moffa and Jennifer Boone, that “We have lots of details from [Mike] Kortan” for a briefing at 3:45pm on January 10th.
    “Kortan” is FBI Asst. Director of Media Comms Michael Kortan, who appears in multiple emails and text messages coordinating communication with the small group media allies.
    However, for the context of this specific email, Peter Strzok has initiated contact with CNN to leak a story… and Strzok is informing the group that CNN will publish the “C Material”, or a story predicated on the Steele Dossier, on January 10th, 2017, between 4 and 5 pm. That is Jake Tappers’ hour for broadcast.
    What “C Material” did FBI Agent Peter Strzok leak to CNN, that FBI Spokesperson Mike Kortan confirmed for the FBI?

Here’s the January 10th, 2017, story from Tapper. WATCH:

There is no doubt the FBI small group shared the information about the Steele Dossier with the CNN stenographers in a collaborative effort to generate the illusion of enhanced credibility for the Steele Dossier; a document they knew was demonstrably fraudulent, yet they relied upon it for the Carter Page FISA application.
    That would be a clear “conspiracy”.
    I find it curious that IG Horowitz could not find this email in his latest investigation.
    Additionally, the Lisa Page FBI email, highlighting an internal “conspiracy”, becomes even more interesting when overlaying the third conspiracy referral previously mentioned by Devin Nunes:
    The third conspiracy referral is less specific and pertains to evidence collected that shows a small group of government officials engaged in “global classified intelligence leaks” to the U.S. media and other entities and/or persons. (link)
    My hunch is that email from Lisa Page is part of the evidence Nunes collected to show how the FBI manufactured “global classified intelligence leaks” to U.S. media.

More at: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ould-not-find/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Brennan, Clapper, Comey In Panic Mode As Former NSA Director Mike Rogers Has Been Spilling His Guts To U.S. Attorney John Durham

By
    Mark Sidney
    Published on December 21, 2019

OPINION | Lawrence David| Admiral Mike Rogers was the Director of the NSA during the lead-up to the 2016 election when the Obama administration’s intelligence community was feverishly trying to use its surveillance powers to undermine the candidacy of Donald Trump.

Adm. Rogers realized that large-scale abuse of the NSA’s database search functions had been taking place. In response he ordered that an audit be conducted to determine the extent of the unauthorized 702 searches (searches of U.S. citizens).

In October 2016 the NSA compliance officer completed the review as to the extent of the FISA(17) violations that included email collection and phone surveillance.

On October 20th, 2016, Admiral Rogers was briefed on the audit results by the compliance officer who found that 85% of all searches between November 2015 and April 2016 had not been in compliance.

“Outside” contractors were running amok using the system for all sorts of unauthroized purposes.

Adm. Rogers ordered all “About Query” activity to be disabled, reported the activity to the DOJ, and on October 26, 2016 went to the FISA court to inform the court of the 702 violations.

Unfortunately, by the time the review was completed, and the 702 process was terminated, the DOJ-NSD had gathered enough information to justify being granted a FISA warrant by the unsuspecting court.

Where do you think the “evidence” that Michael Cohen had met with Russians in Prague originated. A search had returned that a Michael Cohen had been to Prague, just not the Michael Cohen who was the president’s attorney.

According to a search of whitepages.com, there are 18,000 Michael Cohen’s in the United States. You’d think that someone looking for the truth would have verified the president’s Michael Cohen travel itinerary with the State Department.

The fraudulent FISA warrant was granted and served to legitimize the prior FBI surveillance that had been going on since at least July ’16 under FBI Director Comey).

After Adm. Rogers stopped the FISA 702(17) process completely, DNI James Clapper and the heads of Obama’s Pentagon demanded Adm. Rogers be fired. Both Clapper and Obama’s Secretary of Defense Ash Carter realized that Adm. Rogers had become a risk to expose their illicit surveillance operation.

Clapper and Ash’s Concerns were realized. Rogers is a hero.

Ten days after the 2016 election, on November 18, 2016, Adm. Rogers traveled to New York to meet with the newly-elected president in Trump Tower to warn him that all of his transition team’s communications were being monitored.

The next day Trump moved his transition team to his golf course in Bedminster.

Then the Mockingbird media went to work.

(November 19th, USA Today) “Top Obama officials want Rogers removed as NSA chief:”

“The nation’s top defense and intelligence officials have asked President Obama to remove the director of the National Security Agency, Adm. Michael S. Rogers, according to news reports.

“Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper each are recommending the dismissal of Rogers, who has led the NSA since 2014.”

It’s only in retrospect, now that we know about the obsession the Obama administration had with spying on anyone it perceived might be a political enemy, that we can fully appreciate the significance/importance of Adm. Mike Rogers’ role in exposing the blatant Fourth Amendment violations committed by the previous administration.

A single man stood between Obama’s fundamental transformation of America into a Marxist police state, and providing a fighting chance for the new president to restore integrity to the republic.

Now that man, Admiral Michael Rogers is willingly cooperating with U.S. attorney John Durham. Obama’s former intelligence directors John Brennan (CIA), James Comey (FBI), James Clapper (DNI), and all of their co-conspirator underlings should be very worried.

https://wearebiased.com/lawrence-da...pilling-his-guts-to-u-s-attorney-john-durham/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Adm Rogers is a true patriot!! He is giving Durham EVERYTHING.

devil21 is mossad agent or in Israel on their troll farm

The purists on this site will be looking very idiotic here with the TDS galore

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Shocking revelations are surfacing against the FBI’s star witness who went undercover to infiltrate the Donald Trump campaign.
    “The FBI and DOJ want you to believe Stefan Halper is just a pudgy professor who bumbled his way into the Trump campaign,” said True Pundit’s Thomas Paine. “It turns out Halper has been a CIA insider and soldier for 50 years.”

Paine said on his inaugural podcast — The Thomas Paine Podcast — that Halper ran an almost identical illegal Intel operation against President Jimmy Carter’s 1980 presidential campaign.
    “They took Halper out of mothballs to run the same Op against Trump,” Paine said. “But it gets much worse, that’s not even the troubling part.”

After Halper helped his mentor George H.W. Bush win the vice presidency by defeating Carter, Halper worked from inside the White House to help undermine Ronald Reagan — and boost the profile of Bush. And while Halper was employed inside the White House he was setting up a mob-funded bank that funneled untold millions of dollars to Bush cronies and the Iran Contras for the CIA.
    Even when Bush was elected to take the mantle from Ronald Reagan as president, Halper was working as a White House fixer and deep-state liaison, Paine said.
    That was before Halper was busted on a crack cocaine charge, an arrest the Justice Department helped smooth over in court, Paine said.

And this story even gets worse.
    The full story is here.

https://truepundit.com/busted-fbis-i...s-white-house/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/THeinrich22/stat...43632854077444

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Adm Rogers is a true patriot!! He is giving Durham EVERYTHING.

devil21 is mossad agent or in Israel on their troll farm

The purists on this site will be looking very idiotic here with the TDS galore
    ROFL

You aren't even American and english is clearly not your first language. Methinks tis you that is on the Israeli troll farm "jon".

Mass arrests start this week! I can feel it! This week for sure is when Trump will bring down the hammer on the deep state.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-06-2020 at 10:22 AM.

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast