Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Judge Napolitano meets with Trump for a full hour

Judge Napolitano meets with Trump for a full hour

to discuss Supreme Court vacancy and other topics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWWxvGxfFjU

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@! JUST GOT REAL

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Please god let Trump heed the advice and counsel of Judge Nap... I don't think Trump would select the Judge as the SCOTUS nominee. I just hope that the Judge used every minute to scream FOLLOW THE CONSITUTION, FOLLOW THE CONSITUTION, FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION.... for a full hour.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Please god let Trump heed the advice and counsel of Judge Nap... I don't think Trump would select the Judge as the SCOTUS nominee. I just hope that the Judge used every minute to scream FOLLOW THE CONSITUTION, FOLLOW THE CONSITUTION, FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION.... for a full hour.
    It would probably be tough to confirm Judge Nap with all of his past media exposure, but it's great that he is being asked for his advise.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It would probably be tough to confirm Judge Nap with all of his past media exposure, but it's great that he is being asked for his advise.
    I agree. I can just see some democrat playing a video where Judge Nap refers to the civil war as the war of northern aggression... it would be all over lol. He'll never be on the scotus, but his wisdom on constitutional matters is legendary and I hope he stays in the game for a long long time. It's good that he had Trumps ear for an hour.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Another positive sign that makes me happy that Trump beat Clinton.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

According to the purists trump is Hillary and there was no benefit to trump winning. Hillary sure wouldn't be meeting the judge for advice for an hour.

Sweet. Hope Trump holds him in higher esteem than Mittens, Rudy, etc.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nbhadja View Post
    According to the purists trump is Hillary and there was no benefit to trump winning. Hillary sure wouldn't be meeting the judge for advice for an hour.
    From what I can tell, the people around here who are as anti-Trump as they are anti-Clinton (or close) seem to think this was just another 2 wings of the same bird election.

If that were the case, the absolutely lop-sided coverage of the election (and it's results) would not have happened.

Whether or not Trump pulls through for the American people is yet to be seen but DJT is a WILD CARD in the purest sense of the term.

The NWO candidate lost the election. The Wild Card won. Soon we find out what sort of wild card he is.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

This is actually pretty sweet. I never thought be would sit down with the Judge.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    From what I can tell, the people around here who are as anti-Trump as they are anti-Clinton (or close) seem to think this was just another 2 wings of the same bird election.

If that were the case, the absolutely lop-sided coverage of the election (and it's results) would not have happened.

Whether or not Trump pulls through for the American people is yet to be seen but DJT is a WILD CARD in the purest sense of the term.

The NWO candidate lost the election. The Wild Card won. Soon we find out what sort of wild card he is.
    Trump got more coverage than all 17 other RNC candidate put together. I am reserving judgement until after this talk is done about what this is about, because we all know Trump will talk to anyone and listen to everyone, we just got to hope he listens to our guy and not 70 other neocons surrounding him. If they don't want to announce people who can't make it past committee due to public perception then they shouldn't announcing Giuliani and Bolton.

Sadly, this is true. I don't think even Rand could get away with nominating him. But the funny thing is that if there was one person who could do it, it is Trump. But hopefully he can pass him the names of some of his good judge friends. Hopefully one without a TV history of espousing libertarian principles. Some undercover like Judge Roberts

I can feel the MAGA washing over me like a warm bath.

That and he's gay I think.

Nap, not Trump, that is
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

great, just great...pretty sure trump screwed with naps head, and now he ain't worth a $#@! anymore....$#@! trump.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    great, just great...pretty sure trump screwed with naps head, and now he ain't worth a $#@! anymore....$#@! trump.
    Thats true, Trump is very persuasive
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He met Al Gore too, then picked to head the EPA someone against most of what Al supports.

Quote Originally Posted by robert68 View Post
    He met Al Gore too, then picked to head the EPA someone against most of what Al supports.
    Yes, thanks for reminding us of how good Trump's judgement is.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Thats true, Trump is very persuasive
    And has mad trolling skilz.

Last year they would have said the same thing about the presdiential election.
    We're not operating under the same rules anymore.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

As I said before... I just hope he encouraged Trump to nominate someone with unquestioned constitutional credentials and that SCOTUS picks could change the country.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    To a Trumpster.

To a Trumpster.
    Oh, I didn't realize you were an Al Gore fan and man made global warming alarmist.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yea, his Attorney General pick is one you especially should like:
    "Trump's Pick for Attorney General Is a 'Drug War Dinosaur'
    Jeff Sessions opposes sentencing reform, defends civil forfeiture, and criticizes the Obama administration for letting states legalize marijuana."
    When Jeff Sessions, Donald Trump's choice for attorney general, was nominated as a federal judge in 1986, one of the comments that got him into trouble was a joke about the Ku Klux Klan. A federal prosecutor testified that Sessions, at the time the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Alabama, had said he thought the KKK "was OK until I found out they smoked pot." Although Sessions, now a senator from Alabama, confirmed that story, in light of his longtime obsession with the evils of marijuana the anecdote reads like a joke about him. After all, this is the same man who recently opined that "good people don't smoke marijuana."
    Last edited by robert68; 12-15-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Judge Napolitano meets with Trump for a full hour to discuss Supreme Court vacancy and other topics
    Well that is encouraging. If Trump asked for names, I hope Napolitano said "me".
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

It says a lot that Trump is actually talking to people and getting their input, and that it is all out in the open.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Yea, his Attorney General pick is one you especially should like:
    "Trump's Pick for Attorney General Is a 'Drug War Dinosaur'
    Jeff Sessions opposes sentencing reform, defends civil forfeiture, and criticizes the Obama administration for letting states legalize marijuana."
    Ya we will have to see, but in this case Sessions works for Trump. Trump thinks that medicinal cannabis is helpful for a lot of conditions, he thinks it should be legal medicinally, and he thinks that states should be able to legalize cannabis for recreational purposes.

I don't think Trump picked Sessions because of his views on cannabis, he picked him for other reasons that I believe are more related to immigration.

[QUOTE =nikcers;6384447]CHINA[/QUOTE]
    it is pronounced... 'Gina

Making a bold prediction that Napolitano is eventually picked as a Supreme Court Justice. I'm guessing Trump doesn't want to be too controversial on the first pick, but a 2nd pick some years into his presidency seems more likely.

Just the fact that he spoke with Trump is not something any of us would have imagined, nor any of the other candidates during this cycle, minus Rand. I think even Ron Paul got excited on his Facebook feed referring to the news as **HOT!**.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast