Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 2812

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Proverbs 8:13

The fear of the Lord is to hate evil:
    pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way,
    and the froward mouth, do I hate.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jeremiah 23:2

Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Proverbs 10:9

He that walketh uprightly walketh surely:
    but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.

Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Psalm 34:15

The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous,
    and his ears are open unto their cry.

Psalm 120:2

Deliver my soul, O Lord,
    from lying lips,
    and from a deceitful tongue.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Proverbs 10:18

He that hideth hatred with lying lips,
    and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.

James 2:17

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Ephesians 5:9

For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth.

Proverbs 29:25

The fear of man bringeth a snare:
    but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe.

1 John 4:2-3

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
    Last edited by donnay; 02-18-2024 at 06:32 AM.

Proverbs 11:18

The wicked worketh a deceitful work:
    but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward.

Proverbs 10:7

The memory of the just is blessed:
    but the name of the wicked shall rot.

Revelation 1:8

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am with thee:
    be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
    I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee;
    yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 43:2

When thou passest through the waters,
    I will be with thee;
    and through the rivers,
    they shall not overflow thee:
    when thou walkest through the fire,
    thou shalt not be burned;
    neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

1 Corinthians 6:12

All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart;
    and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    In all thy ways acknowledge him,
    and he shall direct thy paths.

Ecclesiastes 11:5

As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.

Psalm 86:5

For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive;
    and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

Psalm 62:6

He only is my rock and my salvation:
    he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

Colossians 3:9-10

Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 18:1-2

I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
    The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
    my God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
    my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Isaiah 40:8

The grass withereth, the flower fadeth:
    but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Psalm 111:10

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
    a good understanding have all they that do his commandments:
    his praise endureth for ever.

Psalm 9:10

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee:
    for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Mark 6:49-50

But when they saw him walking upon the sea, they supposed it had been a spirit, and cried out: For they all saw him, and were troubled. And immediately he talked with them, and saith unto them, Be of good cheer: it is I; be not afraid.

Psalm 91:4

He shall cover thee with his feathers,
    and under his wings shalt thou trust:
    his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

1 Peter 3:12

For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.