Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glenn Beck Suspended From SiriusXM Radio Over Comments About Trump

Can't stand Beck or Trump- just interesting that no one made much of Trump's comment about how people would still vote for him if he shot a guy in the street.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Personally, I'm just hoping that Glenn Beck goes away from media permanently, he's proven himself to be both unstable and a total liability to any cause that he purports to support. I'm pretty sure that Beck was just being stupid when yucking it up with this "guest" about some "patriot" rising up and "doing something" about Trump. Then again, drunk people are just being stupid when they get behind the wheel, but it doesn't matter much when said stupid person plows through some kid at a crosswalk.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    That is how I understood it, the assassination is conditional on Trump being a dictator which is illegal. Essential one dangerous and illegal act begets another dangerous and self defensive act. But leave it to the censors among us to cheer the take down of a journalist doing a thought experiment on the radio. Had this been a guy they liked, they would have been the first on here mourning the death of free speech.

If fact, I think we should all support the idea of taking out ANY president who has jumped the constitutional restraints set up for him by the constitution. But oh no, we criticize someone with the balls to say something that needs to be said and try to make him out as a maniac.

He is truly coming around if he extends this idea to ALL presidents. I hope he comes out and doubles down on what he said and please do not apologize to the censors cos you said nothing wrong.
    Great idea. And who gets to decide that a President has "jumped the constitutional restraints?" Glenn Beck does? You do?
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Whatever anyone thinks of Trump, there should be no sadness over Beck getting the smackdown. He's been dumping on Ron Paul and liberty candidates for years. Then going completely off the deep end with his creepy, religious-like devotion to Cruz. He even called the damned Bushes honorable during the primary. Beck almost makes me believe the idea that mysterious forces plant controlled opposition frauds to implode and look like total goofballs to discredit certain ideas/movements.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Great idea. And who gets to decide that a President has "jumped the constitutional restraints?" Glenn Beck does? You do?
    The president does, of course.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I'm not a "Trumptard" (I'm not a Beck fan either) -- I'm betting the screams would have been even louder if it had been made about either Obama (that's racist!) or Bush (from the FoxNews/Hannity crowd.)
    Yes, of course the MSM will protect their own, but RPF didn't play that way until now. We should congratulate the Trump crowd on their full conversion to political correctness. How deliciously ironic.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Everybody, the more people who think you have jumped your barriers, the more people that are out there trying to kill your a**. The hope is that he would do fewer controversial acts that are constitutionally questionable aka Obamacare, no child left behind and in the case of Trump change libel laws, take another country's oil, use eminent domain for his private businesses etc etc etc

Everybody, the more people who think you have jumped your barriers, the more people that are out there trying to kill your a**. The hope is that he would do fewer controversial acts that are constitutionally questionable aka Obamacare, no child left behind and in the case of Trump change libel laws, take another country's oil, use eminent domain for his private businesses etc etc etc
    Would be simpler just to vote him out no? What is the point of killing him when the people will just vote in someone else like him? But go ahead and lead the charge. I'm sure people will follow you.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Freedom of Speech does not support to advocate to kill anyone.
    Only stupidity does.

Still no loss. And honestly i disliked Glenn.

Would be simpler just to vote him out no? What is the point of killing him when the people will just vote in someone else like him? But go ahead and lead the charge. I'm sure people will follow you.
    How well has voting the bum out worked out for this country? Kill one or two presidents over stepping their boundaries and you send a message that even stubborn, power hungry leaders would understand. Also you don't even have to kill anyone, just one or two convincing attempts at their lives would do the job.

And if for some reason the next person doesn't get the message and continues down the same road then you kill that one and the next one after him and so on. Not saying I would do it myself because I am not a patriot (more like a coward) but that would be the best way I can think of to fix the problem with lawless presidents.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Freedom of Speech does not support to advocate to kill anyone.
    Only stupidity does.

Still no loss. And honestly i disliked Glenn.

He did not advocate killing Trump, they were having a discussion on ways to stop an out of control president who has overstepped his constitutional powers. Its nothing more than thought crime to say he advocated killing anyone.

Still curious, what would people here want the charges and penalty to be for Beck in this case?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Still curious, what would people here want the charges and penalty to be for Beck in this case?
    to have beck go 2 weeks non-stop flapping his gums on the radio saying whatever he wants till he passes out or dies from tongue cancer...

At the least, nothing and at the most, a very firm "don't talk about our beloved candidate that way ever again!"

It's not a question of what I want the charges to be. I'm wondering when or if the law changed because I was in a position to know it wasn't this way (slap on the wrist for the kind of comment made on Beck's show) within the last 16 years.

My god Trump got rid of Beckstab too? I'm finding little reason not to vote for him. Sweet lord that nutjob co-opter was utter cancer.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    But can you imagine the uproar if he'd said the same about Obama in 2008? Or some Left-wing pundit (didn't Olbermann still have a show?) had said this during GW's presidency?

While 43 was president, a movie was made called the Assassination of George W Bush (I didn't see it). NOTHING was made of that by the media. I can't stand Bush, btw, but it just illustrates the hypocrisy of the media. Imagine if such a movie were made about Obama. We'd never hear the end of it.

Sarah Palin had some campaign thing with a bulls eye target on certain states. Media and Democrats had a $#@! fit, claiming it was a death threat. Then someone uncovered a nearly identical pic that Democrats had used in a previous campaign. Utter silence from Dems & media.

Then there was this:

In an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, Wilson conceded that “Trump is still a very powerful force right now” because he appeals to part of the of the conservative base that Wilson said was activated by his “nativist” message. Wilson insisted that the donor class “can’t just sit back on the sidelines and say, ‘oh well, don’t worry, this will all work itself out.’”

They’re still going to have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump,” Wilson said. “And that’s a fact.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-donald-trump/

There a couple of other Republicans who have made similar remarks about killing Trump and no big deal was made about it (except on twitter).

Hayes never batted an eye. Imagine had that been on Hannity and someone said it about Obama. It would have been sheer hysteria from the rest of the media and libturds.

I hate Beck but other than a direct threat (I'm going to kill so and so), I think freedom of speech should be absolute. I think it should be no holds bared. Why the hell shouldn't anyone talk about how they think someone should be killed? We are entitled to our opinions and to express them, even if they're viewed as vile or outrageous by somebody else. Even if Beck said, "Donald Trump should be assassinated", unless Beck did it, it's just words. If some crazy did it and said he was inspired by Beck, oh well. It's not on Beck what some other loon does, even that loon is part of his audience. The only one responsible for an act is the one who carries it out.

If this Sirius outfit put up their own satellite and were not granted some exclusive band of the airwaves by the FCC (dunno how it works) then, yeah, they can do what they want.

How well has voting the bum out worked out for this country? Kill one or two presidents over stepping their boundaries and you send a message that even stubborn, power hungry leaders would understand. Also you don't even have to kill anyone, just one or two convincing attempts at their lives would do the job.

And if for some reason the next person doesn't get the message and continues down the same road then you kill that one and the next one after him and so on. Not saying I would do it myself because I am not a patriot (more like a coward) but that would be the best way I can think of to fix the problem with lawless presidents.
    Totally agree. Half of federal, state and local governments and most of the bureaucrats need up against the wall. Some of them are actively cultural Marxist activity and that's a threat to life and liberty and we know how our founders handled that.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Shovel cow $#@! for a couple weeks, because that's what he's giving us for a decade through his radio shows. (And not due to any alleged threat, due to him being full of $#@!).
    Last edited by Mani; 06-06-2016 at 10:11 PM.

I was thinking of voting for the one most likely to be killed in office...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12