Thread: AUDIO: Glenn Beck, Brad Thor discuss a ‘patriot’ taking out Donald Trump

AUDIO: Glenn Beck, Brad Thor discuss a ‘patriot’ taking out Donald Trump

Jesus, Glenn Beck. I won't vote for Donald Trump either, but tomorrow morning, you're going to present yourself as a Christian? $#@! you.

Talk radio host Glenn Beck and best-selling author Brad Thor believe the only way to get a President Trump out of office is for a “patriot” to apparently kill him.
    More: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/aud...mp/#more-13830

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Glenn belongs in a mental asylum, when is his company going out of business so he no longer has a platform?

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Jesus, Glenn Beck. I won't vote for Donald Trump either, but tomorrow morning, you're going to present yourself as a Christian? $#@! you.

More: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/aud...mp/#more-13830
    Christians don't kill?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Christians don't kill?
    Thought, word, and deed. I've killed plenty. If you don't recognize sin, don't worry about it.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Donald Trump, Martyr.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Okay, I can't listen to this right now but this has to be something that was taken out of context.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Never go full retard. Ooops, too late.
    "The Patriarch"

Beck is a complete nut. Why any advertiser wants to continue being associated with him is a mystery to me. I have a feeling he will turn out to be some kind of state asset someday. Good explanation for why he's allowed to stay on air while repeatedly calling for assassinations and stabbing people. Nobody else could get away with that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He has repeatedly called for assassinations?

Man, I haven't watched Beck in four or five years, he must have really went off the deep end or I just never noticed his lunacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Every president oversteps those bounds that Beck and Thor talked about. I'm no more worried about Trump than any president prior to him. Why is Beck?

Can't stand Beck but to be fair to him, it was hypothetically speaking aka thought experiment. And they qualified it by saying this

If Congress won’t remove him from office, what patriot will step up and do that if, if, he oversteps his mandate as president, his constitution-mandated authority as president, I should say.
    Seeing as almost presidents if not all presidents we've ever had has overstepped his constitutional mandate one way or the other, I would give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that they are talking about Trump overstepping it more than it has ever been done before. In that case, I don't mind a patriot putting a bullet through the man's face. Just imagine how much better this country would be if presidents have real fear of getting one between the eyes when they grossly overstep their constitutional restraints?
    Last edited by juleswin; 05-26-2016 at 12:33 PM.

Christians don't kill?
    Not if you take the Lord's Word seriously.

Jan2017

Another Clinton machine political assassination being plotted . . . (yawn)

Last edited by Jan2017; 05-26-2016 at 05:32 AM.

I don't always like Alex Jones, but when I do...it's when he verbally assaults Glenn Beck.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

lol did anyone actually listen to the audio? Not trying to stick up for that jackass, but really, this has massively been blown out of it's context.

Jan2017

to be fair, Beck agreed with the idea that
    if President Trump were to "overstep his constitutional authority as President and
    if Congress won’t remove him from office, a patriot "freedom fighter" will step up and do that if, if, he oversteps his mandate as president, his constitution-mandated authority as president" or something (?)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people

This is what would happen if more people thought like these two gentlemen in the audio and this should not apply to just a President Trump, it should apply to all presidents.

Christians don't kill?
    Lo Ratzach means "do no murder," with ratzach a word specifically for "unrighteous killing" as opposed to "righteous killing." The KJV translation "Thou shalt not kill" is an error of degree, possible of ignorance and possibly of intent.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic