Thread: MA Cop Who Claimed to Have Been Ambushed Made Story Up

MA Cop Who Claimed to Have Been Ambushed Made Story Up

breaking now ... the cop shot up his own patrol SUV ...

a pretty big deal considering that the ensuing hut hutting around and lockdowns inconvenienced people and could have gotten somebody killed ...

http://www.wcvb.com/news/millis-scho...inues/35077538

Officer made up story about shooting before crashing cruiser, police say
    Massive manhunt launched after Millis officer reports shooting
    UPDATED 3:24 PM EDT Sep 03, 2015

MILLIS, Mass. —A Millis police officer who said someone shot at his police cruiser Wednesday afternoon before it crashed and caught on fire is accused of fabricating the story, police said.

The officer said he was traveling on Forest Road when he saw a red or maroon pickup truck traveling in the opposite direction. He said when the two vehicles met, the driver opened fire on the police cruiser, police say.

"My cruiser's been shot at. I'm at Forest Road. It's going to be a dark maroon pickup," the officer radioed to dispatch at 2:17 p.m.

The officer said he spun around, and in an attempt to avoid the gunfire and seek shelter, he slammed into a tree and the cruiser burst into flames.

A massive manhunt for the alleged gunman was launched. The neighborhood was immediately locked down while police units, including a SWAT team, K-9 officers and a Massachusetts State Police helicopter combed the area.

Millis Police Sgt. William Dwyer said the officer is new to the force and has not yet attended the police academy.

Dwyer said the officer will be terminated, and his name will not be released until the investigation is complete.

"I am very upset and don't know how to feel right now," Dwyer said. "The public is safe and should feel secure in their homes and the community."

snip
    Last edited by SeanTX; 09-03-2015 at 01:37 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol.

We hope the cop is ok, and if the shooter is ok, we hope the other cops catch him and make him… not ok.
    Read more: http://therightscoop.com/another-att...#ixzz3kiV2u5zY

Get on it boys! Make him "not ok."

"I am very upset and don't know how to feel right now," Dwyer said. "The public is safe and should feel secure in their homes and the community"
    Riiiiiight......hell, why didn't they bring out the National Guard?
    "The Patriarch"

This will be so buried.

I know someone who was terrorized by police (assault rifles pointed at him and his kids with threats from the cops to "blow their F-g heads off") This was something similar that happened in Missouri. He met with the Sheriff personally to view the video under the freedom of information act. It wasn't denied but he was given such a ridiculous run around that he gave up-- and he gave it a good fight. He never found out who the cop was who falsified the report or even if he was disciplined. He only heard that the guy had PTSD.

The media was broadcasting the shooting heavily for one day. When they found out it was a hoax they totally dropped it. When the guy tried to contact multiple media outlets about the false report that almost wiped out his family, no one was interested.

I can only imagine the innocents terrorized from this incident that we'll never hear of. Having multiple men aim assault weapons at your head and threaten to kill you will really ruin your year or more-- especially when they get away with this..

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    This will be so buried.

I know someone who was terrorized by police (assault rifles pointed at him and his kids with threats from the cops to "blow their F-g heads off") This was something similar that happened in Missouri. He met with the Sheriff personally to view the video under the freedom of information act. It wasn't denied but he was given such a ridiculous run around that he gave up-- and he gave it a good fight. He never found out who the cop was who falsified the report or even if he was disciplined. He only heard that the guy had PTSD.

The media was broadcasting the shooting heavily for one day. When they found out it was a hoax they totally dropped it. When the guy tried to contact multiple media outlets about the false report that almost wiped out his family, no one was interested.

I can only imagine the innocents terrorized from this incident that we'll never hear of. Having multiple men aim assault weapons at your head and threaten to kill you will really ruin your year or more-- especially when they get away with this..
    Hope the person you know doesn't collectivise all cops. Because there are some good cops out there. Few and isolated.

on the bright side, at least his hut hut friends got a good work out while $#@!ing with the locals on their 'man-hunt'...its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    on the bright side, at least his hut hut friends got a good work out while $#@!ing with the locals on their 'man-hunt'...its all good.
    And some sweet sweet overtime pay.

This cop was a part-timer who hadn't even gone to the police academy yet, so I suppose many would say we shouldn't judge cops in general based on him -- after all, he wasn't a real cop yet (yet his obviously mentally unstable self was running around with a badge and a gun and a literal license to kill).

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    And some sweet sweet overtime pay.

This cop was a part-timer who hadn't even gone to the police academy yet, so I suppose many would say we shouldn't judge cops in general based on him -- after all, he wasn't a real cop yet (yet his obviously mentally unstable self was running around with a badge and a gun and a literal license to kill).
    Really? I did not know that. Lolololol.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And who would be held to account, if, while hut hutting around, some trigger happy $#@! cop blew a family away?

Collateral Damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And who would be held to account, if, while hut hutting around, some trigger happy $#@! cop blew a family away?

Collateral Damage?
    His cruiser sustained burn trauma. I have not heard yet but I imagine it was transported to the nearest auto trauma center. An assault on the King's property is an assault on the King himself. Someone needs to hang!

Dwyer said the officer will be terminated, and his name will not be released until the investigation is complete.
    Even disgraced and fired, he still has "Blue Privilege".

If that were you or I, our name would be plastered all over the news and we'd be fired by the morning.

And Christ help the poor bastard who may have been cruising down that same road in a maroon F150.

And Christ help the poor bastard who may have been cruising down that same road in a maroon F150.
    At that point there would have been a closing of the ranks. The narrative would have played out and a drop gun would have suddenly surfaced. Which brings an interesting point, had someone been lit up after this guys story would he be charged with the homicide like many mundanes are charged for cops shooting errors?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    At that point there would have been a closing of the ranks. The narrative would have played out and a drop gun would have suddenly surfaced.

Which brings an interesting point, had someone been lit up after this guys story would he be charged with the homicide like many mundanes are charged for cops shooting errors?
    We both know the answer to that question.

"I am very upset and don't know how to feel right now," Dwyer said. "The public is safe and should feel secure in their homes and the community"
    And if you leave a saucer of milk out at night, elves will come and fix your shoes for you.

Collateral Damage?
    Better make that two saucers of milk.

Just to be sure ...
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

He's being fired before the investigation is complete? What the $#@! is that, he's entitled to at least a year or a few months at least of paid leave while the investigation proceeds.

I hope his union tears the $#@! out of them for this grave breach of policy.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    He's being fired before the investigation is complete? What the $#@! is that, he's entitled to at least a year or a few months at least of paid leave while the investigation proceeds.

I hope his union tears the $#@! out of them for this grave breach of policy.
    Especially if he is suffering PTSD. Armchair whatchamacallit here, that is for sure.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    And if you leave a saucer of milk out at night, elves will come and fix your shoes for you.
    So that's what I'm doing wrong!